Maiimaii

Abused

As we can see if we didn't do something on this ninja and Stargladiator , they gonna keep abusing it more mostly in (Woe,Pvp room) which is unfair to other class. this 2 jobs taking time to get nerf'd while the other nerf'd as soon they been reported OP. while Star glad can 1 hit a gm. and ninja fs spammable and can also 1 hit everyone w/ lutie. stop the abuse please its unfair to those who are pvping ungeared or newcomers who doesnt know anything.

• Like 1

+1, what's taking so long for the GMs to find a fix to this? Bash sinx got nerfed on the go, come on guys, its enough. SG being able to 1 hit anyone with kihop and a decent build... and ninjas being able to 1hit everyone and 2 hit pallies without defender and not getting reflected because FS is mid range. And people will go like "DONT CRY, JUST REFLECT SG AND USE DEFENDER/PNEUMA FOR NINJA!" well, the thing is... if you use 2 OLs to counter SG, you get 1 shotted by ninja / champ. If you use 2 devis and 2 OLs so you dont get 1 shotted by champ, you still get 1 shot by thana final strike and snipers and gunslingers and LKs etc. If getting classes that 1 hit everyone is the goal... why don't we remove seeds/berries in the meanwhile too? lul. 

I use SG myself and I consider it a godlike class just like ninja, and I don't use ninja because my ping is high and I don't use macros, but if I could I would be abusing that class too l0l.

There is a thread regarding Ninja suggestion and please don't make duplicates. There's no need to reiterate this.

Edited by Ares