Some peoples wants the pvp room to get party disabled and some player do not want it to get disabled so why not just make two seperate rooms for Non-Party and Party ones it shouldn't be that hard? so that people wont complain about getting ganged or whatever.

and How about change the pvp room map again? like we used to do , i miss the old map of pvp rooms XD.

+1 This would open more chances of getting PVP tokens, its currently hard to get into the top 3. This would create a stable market for the PVP tokens as well as they are kind overpriced at the moment.(600 tokens for 1 PVP token gahd)

Edited by Yatogami
Chicken Nuggets

+1 I'd say its damn near impossible to get top 3 with the way the system is set up that whatever guild has dominance over the PvP room can essentially feed themselves kills by killing their guild mates.

A few years ago the kills were not nearly as high as they are today for the top 3 list.

Disagree with setting separate dif* rooms for pvp :3(it will ruin the madness of pvp :P)

But agree with pvp map changing :3

2 minutes ago, niemono89 said:

Disagree with setting separate dif* rooms for pvp :3(it will ruin the madness of pvp :P)

You dont even PvP, you don't know the hassle of getting to the top 3 alone. Try getting to the top and you'll know what we're talking about.

Erm, just a pvp friendly user here, kyle :3 (doesn't care about ranking xd)

21 minutes ago, niemono89 said:

Erm, just a pvp friendly user here, kyle :3 (doesn't care about ranking xd)

Yeah we're talking about the ranking system as well, thats why we were suggesting to make/open another PVP room where party is disabled like LMS so its fair to all and earn PVP tokens. I am also talking about the market price of PVP tokens which is unreasonably high due to the hoarding of PVP tokens.

So yeah PVP Room>Ranking>PVP Tokens>Market Price unreasonably high = This suggestion to open a non party PVP room

1 hour ago, niemono89 said:

Not the bash you right here but, im pretty sure you are one of those people who can only pvp with parties. thats why im basicaly saying make a 2 different its your choice to be in PT or not to be in Party. ITS OBVIOUSLY UNFAIR to those has skills but had to solo and there's this no skill people but has a lot of members. I donut pointing any player here so don't be so defensive.

And non-pt pvp room was even better before it has more challenging. right now its foken dead because of gangs.

unlike before everyone fightning for #1 because they fight fair and square they have a chance. but how can you have a chance fighting a gang? when you're alone? and right now this era you can't really fight a gang solo.

Edited by Maiimaii
I want nuggets

1 hour ago, Rayray said:

Didn't we already have this discussion and it was accepted that they will make 2 rooms?

No idea i never seen one get accepted xD if there was just close this topic. 

I posted a topic twice regarding this hoping to get a decent response but was only told that there's already an "alernative solution" and I shouldn't complain because it's been there for  years already.

first: I just started playing this year and only got familiarized with the "politics"  in this game over the past few weeks.  

second: where is your alternative solution?  If you said that this topic has been opened several times then why not change it as fast as you nerf?

When are you going to implement that "alternative solution" ? when that single guild who dominates the current pvp ladder  gets a million pvp tokens?

FACT: newbies, donators and other guilds can't do shit in pvp ladder(unless theyre in that special pvp party of Wasong)

1st, 2nd and 3rd place are currently dominated by Warsong which gives them 15 pvp tokens = 10,500 forsaken tokens.

THE BEST thing to do here is have it like LMS. no parties. no babies. so players would actually battle to rank.

alternative solution.png

If there would be equal rewards for both rooms, sure, why the hell not ... even though allowing parties goes against the entire concept and spirit of having a PvP ladder to the point that it makes me question certain peoples' agendas, but I've already bitched about that enough.

+1

Edited by Inflatable Sheep