niemono89

New valk weapon/rings just for stave crasher HW

Here's my idea of new stave crasher's valk weapon/rings:

1. increase % of stave crasher(around 40%-70%)

2. INT+30, DEX+30 or more*(to get non 'miss' for stave skill), VIT+30

3. when get hitted/skilled, there's a chance%(around 2%-8%)autocasting soul burn to the target

4. LV10 enlarge weight limit

5.Enable free cast passive skill(LV10)

6. nullify the use of gemstone for safety wall skill

7. while casting any aoe spells(the cells area can refer to LOV spell's cell area*biggest aoe area cell* ), 50%-80%(around there) of the damages will be convert as hp(blood drain)

8. Increase % of jupitel thunder(around 50%-60%)

Hope GM'S+players supports it, and reply your thoughts here. tqvm :3

Edited by niemono89

The main reason for this suggestion:

to utilize more benefits for stave crasher wizards :3

3 hours ago, niemono89 said:

3. when get hitted/skilled, there's a chance%(around 2%-8%)autocasting soul burn to the target

Probably a new weapon, I doubt that there would be new rings since Guardian rings just came out not too long ago, but I think a weapon would be possible though.

Thanks for the positive thoughts :3

Hope GM'S can review this thread asap xD

14 hours ago, niemono89 said:

1. it's decent damage buff i guess

2.instead of having dex, i'd go for hit.

3. im thinking of 2% chance with increased damage of 50%

4. +1

5. -1, mystical amp isnt that too long to cast.

6. this one's not needed anymore because of fking cloak.

I would rather have the buffs added to highness and here's why :  A stave crashing wizard isn't a build, it's an alternative once they go GTB.  Profs got voluspa since they innately do not have the said skill.  You cannot really separate magic with staving so I would rather have them buff the highness to include a damage increase on stave and add hit instead of creating a new weapon just for it.

@p3wp3w

2. Stave will *miss* depending on dex stat, it does not mention about HIT bonus(so I'll just put dex boost as safety measure :3)

5. Can't get your meaning, but free cast passive skill were actually cast walker madness(sage benefits passive skill) xd

@Rayray

Your opinion were acceptable, but I'm still stay strong with *is better to create another new weapon/new ring* just for a change of pace :3

p3wp3w :3

Is cool to watch wizzy cast any spells while *moonwalking*

Esp* aoe spells :p

Already addin 2 more new ideas regarding p3wp3w's reminder on forsaken sets xd

thanks <3

2 hours ago, niemono89 said:

@p3wp3w

2. Stave will *miss* depending on dex stat, it does not mention about HIT bonus(so I'll just put dex boost as safety measure :3)

5. Can't get your meaning, but free cast passive skill were actually cast walker madness(sage benefits passive skill) xd

We cant do this much. putting dex on this will definitely affect the stat allocation. they might even get a higher HP or higher seed carrying capacitt that's why putting HIT instead is the best choice. if they still need more, there's always phreeoni card available.

Moreover, imagine a high wiz walking freely using gravitational field.

5 hours ago, Rayray said:

I would rather have the buffs added to highness and here's why :  A stave crashing wizard isn't a build, it's an alternative once they go GTB.  Profs got voluspa since they innately do not have the said skill.  You cannot really separate magic with staving so I would rather have them buff the highness to include a damage increase on stave and add hit instead of creating a new weapon just for it.

Since we're talking about buffing the highness, I think adding whirlwind to the weapon as well would open an elemental advantage for the wiz both bless and curse xD

3 hours ago, niemono89 said:

@Rayray

Your opinion were acceptable, but I'm still stay strong with *is better to create another new weapon/new ring* just for a change of pace :3

My reasoning is also based on the fact that wizard is one of the first classes I mained.  I am against having a new weapon because it is probably the only thing wizards have better than profs.  As i said, profs needed the weapon since they do not have the skill itself, while wizards already has it.  The thing that makes me want the buff to be on the weapon is for convenience.  At least I would not keep on using converters everytime I wanted to stave if the buff stays on the highness(no need to switch weapons). 

@p3wp3w

Stave's dex allocation were not as high as any sniper's skill, but wiz still needs it(but not so high) just for *non miss scenario* :3

Plus stave crasher still uses matk as main calculation attack~

About the wizzy walk while casting matter were not really a *big mess problem* xd (wizzy's gravity field will makes the user immobile while casting it :P)

Edited by niemono89

@Rayray

High wizards were offense matk users

Professor were defend matk users

Hope you'll understand :3

17 hours ago, niemono89 said:

@p3wp3w

Thats why phreeoni is part of the stave crasher build. I've seen the best wizard on this server so far and he has no problems with it *coughs* Mandy Lim *coughs*

Im just saying that adding more dex bonus to the weapon would mess up the HW stat build and possibly make it stronger than it already is. Its already strong as it is. Stave can rely on HIT with phreeoni no problem, its proven, tested and mastered by Pro wizard users.

• Like 2

Well, every person have their own personal taste :3

Let's wait for the GM'S response anyway :3

11 hours ago, niemono89 said:

@Rayray

High wizards were offense matk users

Professor were defend matk users

Hope you'll understand :3

Not in this server.  When was the last time you saw a wizard outdamage a prof dps wise?

• Like 3

+1 Maybe boost the %dmg of staves in the Wiz Highness Staff. 

-1 on making another weapon.. it will create more hassle switching and reconverting.

@Rayray

I'll just can gave you a very simple and short answer :3

I loves high wizards more than professor XD

That should conclude it right? :3

22 hours ago, niemono89 said:

@Rayray

I'll just can gave you a very simple and short answer :3

I loves high wizards more than professor XD

That should conclude it right? :3

Obviously the basis of the response was more on personal preference. Selfish SMH

10 hours ago, p3wp3w said:

Biased it seems

Agreed.