coldjoke

HW Rings

HW Bless = +35int, +20%MATK, +15% Cold Bolt, +10%HP, +10%SP

HW Cursed = +20int, +20vit, +10%HP, +20%SP, +20%MATK, +30% SG, +500% LOV

HW Guardian  = +20int, +20vit, +10%HP,  +25%SP, +20%MATK, +50%napalm

i own a HW Guardian, and my friend own a HW Cursed, so we did a bit of testing here and there, sadly i know no one that has HW Bless...

So, we tested the different on HW Cursed, LOV With Cursed Ring = 11k, +MB=55k dmg each hit...and without Cursed Ring, it only hit 3k with MB...

Clearly we see this ring has make a difference in damage, significantly so...and it has a purpose, it is good on WoE if there is no GTB on...

HW Bless and Guardian a bit of similarity i guess...

however, the guardian ring i tested dealt extremely LOW or not very significant damage seen...

Full MATK+Kafra band+4 death word card(tried banshee, but kafra headband dealt higher damage)...it only dealt 7k-10k...with MB, it dealt 35k dmg...

while i see WS G ring, dealt 60k++ without MB....

I suggest that...give a ring a purpose...clear example is sniper ring...

Cursed Sniper Ring = FAS

Bless Sniper Ring = DS

Guardian Sniper Ring = Trap+Falcon use

So it enables them to play differently (though it doesnt mean that Bless Ring cant use FAS or the other way round)

So i think if the napalm damage increase from 50% to 150%-200% it will be better...:)

Edited by coldjoke

13 hours ago, coldjoke said:

HW Bless = +35int, +20%MATK, +15% Cold Bolt, +10%HP, +10%SP

HW Cursed = +20int, +20vit, +10%HP, +20%SP, +20%MATK, +30% SG, +500% LOV

HW Guardian  = +20int, +20vit, +10%HP,  +25%SP, +20%MATK, +50%napalm

i own a HW Guardian, and my friend own a HW Cursed, so we did a bit of testing here and there, sadly i know no one that has HW Bless...

So, we tested the different on HW Cursed, LOV With Cursed Ring = 11k, +MB=55k dmg each hit...and without Cursed Ring, it only hit 3k with MB...

Clearly we see this ring has make a difference in damage, significantly so...and it has a purpose, it is good on WoE if there is no GTB on...

HW Bless and Guardian a bit of similarity i guess...

however, the guardian ring i tested dealt extremely LOW or not very significant damage seen...

Full MATK+Kafra band+4 death word card(tried banshee, but kafra headband dealt higher damage)...it only dealt 7k-10k...with MB, it dealt 35k dmg...

while i see WS G ring, dealt 60k++ without MB....

I suggest that...give a ring a purpose...clear example is sniper ring...

Cursed Sniper Ring = FAS

Bless Sniper Ring = DS

Guardian Sniper Ring = Trap+Falcon use

So it enables them to play differently (though it doesnt mean that Bless Ring cant use FAS or the other way round)

So i think if the napalm damage increase from 50% to 150%-200% it will be better...:)

+1 HW guardian has potential. and its good in team fights.

unlike WS g ring u can have  use for other skills too so This ring has potential and needs More Napalm+ Dmg% and buff for any other skill if possible Wiz has soooo many skills lol

Suggest a build u wld like

ur ring does btwn 30-50k w/o mb ive tested it too does bout 60k with kafra lol still low considering its counter rings do higher with bolts 

So +1 it needs buffs

Edited by c0okiee
mispell

30-50k??without MB??

i tried to few jobs, pally, GS and another HW...

without MB, it hardly touched 12k...

it sure can do other skills, i wont deny that, but what i mean is that, isnt guardian HW, suppose to rely on NAPALM??

why not buff it and make it efficient??

lets say i use cold bolt/SG/MS/LOV/other bolt, do you think it will HURT so much without damage amplifier??

and yes i tried Stave Crasher on HW Guardian...it did around 25-28k

**And Cookie, its not like im saying your WS G ring is OP and all, just using your napalm damage as preference :)

no offense here ^_^, sry didn ask your permission for dat

Edited by coldjoke

ur talking about each hit or dmg over all LOL (like example each hit 6k-10k is 30-50k dmg overall) which i said my bad if i dint mention it specifically

and i dont mind bro i agree completely lol nerf WS Gring and Buff WIZ Gring i did mention it on my post too for WS G Ring

i think u misunderstand my intentions im actually supporting ur case lol it needs a dmg buff for napalm and any other skill if possible

Napalm vulcan is a bad skill to take into account for both WS and Hwiz in my opinion, since the skill splits its damage depending on the ammount of targets u hit (3x3 AoE) just like Napalm Beat. If it has a normal single target damage, the group damage will suck (if it hits 2 ppl, half of the complete damage goes to both... if its 3 people, 1/3 of the damage goes each and so on) 

But in the other hand, if the damage is buffed so it can hit decent damage to 2~3 people.. then when it hits a single target the damage will be too strong.

The skill is hard to balance, I like that napalm vulcan is a ghost type spell, but I think Soul Strike would be a better option for guardian ring.. and also I'd like to see some Fire Pillar awesomeness in the math (in any ring). I've used to main high wizard for years in low rate servers, it's one of the classes I enjoy the most since it's a heavy team-play class, fire pillar would add some strategic play to it.

8 minutes ago, Specter said:

Napalm vulcan is a bad skill to take into account for both WS and Hwiz in my opinion, since the skill splits its damage depending on the ammount of targets u hit (3x3 AoE) just like Napalm Beat. If it has a normal single target damage, the group damage will suck (if it hits 2 ppl, half of the complete damage goes to both... if its 3 people, 1/3 of the damage goes each and so on) 

But in the other hand, if the damage is buffed so it can hit decent damage to 2~3 people.. then when it hits a single target the damage will be too strong.

The skill is hard to balance, I like that napalm vulcan is a ghost type spell, but I think Soul Strike would be a better option for guardian ring.. and also I'd like to see some Fire Pillar awesomeness in the math (in any ring). I've used to main high wizard for years in low rate servers, it's one of the classes I enjoy the most since it's a heavy team-play class, fire pillar would add some strategic play to it.

Fire Pillar+SightBlaster increase damage would be nice ahahaha!!

I think its fine with napalm...thats what make the ring different isnt it??

if you put Soul Strike...i think its not that much different from Bless which increase cold bolt damage...

also i think HW need another option when enemy put on GTB...

Stave Crasher on this server is bit of low damage...

less than 40k, around 27-31k i think, wether its on proff/HP/HW....

It's good to see that people are now trying to other Guardians. 

Yes, I did try my best to make all types (blessed, cursed, and guardian) to differ from each other. 

Blessed : single target
Cursed : multi target
Guardian : single / multi target

So how does Guardian ring differ from the old ones? Cursed is multi target but can be countered by Land Protection while Guardian still works on Land Protection. 

21 hours ago, Ares said:

It's good to see that people are now trying to other Guardians. 

Yes, I did try my best to make all types (blessed, cursed, and guardian) to differ from each other. 

Blessed : single target
Cursed : multi target
Guardian : single / multi target

So how does Guardian ring differ from the old ones? Cursed is multi target but can be countered by Land Protection while Guardian still works on Land Protection. 

Guardian is a versatile build for wiz as it can do single target + multi-target. but even for single target, the damage is kinda low, what more if it was multiple targets? so yeah I think a little more damage to the ring would be okay.

How about wiz blessed ring, I was planning on getting a wiz ring, cursed might be the winner... but I feel like blessed isn't so good? Compared  to the other 2 that is... maybe I'm mistaken. Need input from wiz users.

And if it's not that good, it'd be nice to discuss it here too.

Has anyone thought of using JT to all the people which is not your target to knock em back, and spam napalm vulcan to the target?

18 hours ago, Specter said:

How about wiz blessed ring, I was planning on getting a wiz ring, cursed might be the winner... but I feel like blessed isn't so good? Compared  to the other 2 that is... maybe I'm mistaken. Need input from wiz users.

And if it's not that good, it'd be nice to discuss it here too.

From what I recall, back when my friend heha was still active. He made his first ring which was cursed HW but said it aint that good compared to a blessed HW. So he ended up buying a blessed one instead. lul

I can't recall the specific details on why he concluded to switch. Probably because of the AOE damage the cursed does vs the single target of blessed was better is my assumption

• Like 1

On 11/29/2016 at 4:29 AM, qperteplex said:

From what I recall, back when my friend heha was still active. He made his first ring which was cursed HW but said it aint that good compared to a blessed HW. So he ended up buying a blessed one instead. lul

I can't recall the specific details on why he concluded to switch. Probably because of the AOE damage the cursed does vs the single target of blessed was better is my assumption

Back then the curse ring only had SG + 30%,  then it was updated and they added 500% LoV to it. so Curse got a really good boost.