Alexaa

The Great GM Interview

4 minutes ago, SyreiiSenpai said:

Why just GM's when everyone can answer? :D

- well GM's are mysterious in a way that they are so lowkey, so not alot of people/players know them at all.. 

- If you want everyone to answer then make a same topic like this in off topic so everyone can share their answers as well :DD

1. First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speakin' of course)

Wild, Silent, and Adventurous

2. Can you tell us a little about yer favourite hobbies outside of Ragnarok?

Mobile games , Listening Musics, Doing artworks.

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

I think i started playing 10-11 years ago , My schoolmate and friends we're playing it and then they finally asked me to play with them, i got interested because i saw this Cute  little bouncy monster and it was Poring!

4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.

Well about this question i can answer that much since im New in the GM Team , but then even i'm still new i am already having fun making events , And i'd love to keep our fRO community more lively. let's come back on this question some other time :)

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather

than other?

Hmm , I would go for Kpop musics <3 .

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer

favourite beverage?

I don't drink so i don't really know,

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

A black panther :3 

8. D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)

I never had a pet but, If i had a dog i probably named it depends on what they look, and their personality 

9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif

The Walking Dead , Resident Evil , Anime's.

Now for the juicy Questions

10. For the sake o' gossip, are ye a single?

Yes.

11. That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.

Nope , I be good

12. What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

I don't actually talk in class or chat with friends , Unless they talk to me. Because i'm more into Studying.

13. Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?

I haven't been drunk or wasted in mah whole life.

14. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.

Secrets? I steal food in the middle of the night ! RAWR

15. Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.

We all know it of course i'd say Armstrong , Vera , Cappy and Euphy! I really love to see them <3

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin'

we've all been askin' ourselves right?

Yes! I'd love to, More adventure isn't it fun? :D

Thank you for this amazing interviews

! Hope we see each other in-game!

• Like 1

I'm enjoying these answers! c'mon guys I be wanting more! NEW GM's?? TOO! C'mon cowards.!! ^_^

1. First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speakin' of course)

Loyal, honest and supportive. And now to the negative ones: Lazy, picky and keen to debates.

I like to watch TV Shows and Movies, Sports, Animes & Gaming.

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

I started way back in 2003/2004. A friend kept on asking me to start this new MMORPG and after a bit of time I finally decided to play it!

4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.

I'm very dedicated to help our server improve as there is so much I'm willing to give back. I've had so much joy in the past and I want to keep the fun for everyone here!

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather

than other?

Apart from listening to my fav. Interprets, I like any good music with a good beat or awesome lyrics that captivate me while listening.

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer

favourite beverage?

Cherry flavoured beverage are my favourite things to drink!

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

I'd like to be an Eagle. Why? It's a symbol of freedom to me as well as it's a powerful and a fast Animal.

8. D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)

Currently I have no pets. Maybe in the future again!

9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif

My fav. movies and TV shows are One Piece, Dragonball, Detective Conan, Fate SN/etc., Supernatural, Flash, Arrow and so on.

Yes, I am Single.

11. That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.

We all have done so! So, yes. Without mistakes we'll never learn.

12. What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

I've been more of the lazy type that starts studying in the last seconds for exams. During classes, I was always distracted with other stuffs, friends etc.

13. Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?

Nothing, luckily.

14. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.

I'm a superhero in real life!

15. Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.

Genesis!

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin'

Arrr, yes? I don't really know what'd be odd about it, except for her actually BEING a Pirate. =P

Hunting, Nature, Freedom

Go for adventures with my friends! Video games, Watch movies/series, Draw

I started playing 7-8 years ago. My friends asked me to play with them (Friends: Is a pvp game , Me: Pvp !! Let's play  it!!)

Im still new in the team, But my motivation is help new people, host events, talk to the people and have a fun time !

than other?

I usally listen a little of everything like: Retro music, Classic music, Video game music ( Ost like zelda, undertale), Kpop (Rookie, Blackpink - playing with fire <3)

favourite beverage?

No alcohol for me :/

favourite beverage : Orange juice !!

I would like to be a bear ( Raaawr?) I like to sleep 

Yup ! i have a dog and it's named firulais

Series: Gravity falls, F.R.I.E.N.D.S, Arrow, Anime (A lot), Gotham

Movies: Kimi no na wa, Totoro <3

Yes.

Nevah ! I try to follow all the rules

Im a lazy person and i like to talk , But I always passed the exams (How? i don't know lol)

Nop, i don't drunk

Yes.... I admit it, I cheat in mario kart D: (Now i'm feel bad)

Penthesiliea and Ebisu !!

Yas !! You are a pirate aaaaaaaaarrrrg !!

• Like 2

• Nervous, Shy, Chocolate.

2. Can you tell us a little about yer favourite hobbies outside of Ragnarok?

•  Draw, Reading comic, Travelling, Watching Drama, Movie, and ofcourse anime.

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

• I was played RO when 6th grade. My big bro asked me to join him, after that I fall in love with RO. <3

4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.

• I'm still new in the GM team, but I love helping people. Because I'm  a lil bit shy I didn't talk a lot while host event, but doesn't I'm snob. XD

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather

than other?

• I love listening sad song. :D

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer

favourite beverage?

• I don't drink Alcohol! but Love Choco milk.

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

• I want be a fox!

8. D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)

• Yes, I have a pet. It's cat, named Panda, because the color look like a panda.

9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif

• Harry Potter, MARVEL, Animes? alot!

10. For the sake o' gossip, are ye a single?

• LF> SUN!    [Yes, I'm single]

11. That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.

• Because I'm still a human not a God, ofcourse I ever do that. hehe  [When I was riding motorcycle I rarely wear a helmet because it's ruin my bangs.] ^^v

12. What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

• Hmm.. Not Good student, Not Bad student too. Let's just said I'm so so student. XD

13. Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?

• Once again, I don't drink Alcohol!

14. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.

• Dark secret? I hate snakes... :/

15. Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.

• Dream, Ebisu, Penthesiliea, Danger.

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin'

• If my sun a Pirate, why not ?
Edited by Moon
  • Like 1

On 22/3/2017 at 4:55 AM, Dream said:

My fav. movies and TV shows are One Piece, Dragonball, Detective Conan, Fate SN/etc., Supernatural, Flash, Arrow and so on.

Supernatural... <3

Playful, entertaining, tricky!

I like muuuuuuuuusic, I play the piano, i do fanart, I love videogames in general

First time I played RO was in 2005. I started because of my sisters, they are both gamers and hooked me in.

I just want to make the relationship between players and GMs less tense and I want everyone to have fun.

than other?

I went through a lot of music phases, from Rock, to Grunge, to Reggae, to Dubstep... but what I enjoy the most and I'll never stop listening is Instrumental music.

favourite beverage?

Rum!

Uhhh... a turtle!

I once earned a human pet because that person lost a bet. Does it count?

Game of Thrones and Breaking Bad when it comes to TV shows... I don't have any favorite movie.. and I watch a lot of anime, If I had to choose my favorite it'd be Death Note.

Nop! Sorry Dream!

Yes! Specially when I was underage. I cannot say what I did though, I'd have to silence you.

I was the bad & quiet type! Nobody ever found out I was the reason of 90% of the chaos.

I don't remember!

One? HAHAHAHA. Next question.

Me!

Yes of course, then I'd poison his/her bottle of rum and steal all the treasures!

On 3/10/2017 at 11:03 PM, Penthesiliea said:

Yes! I'd love to, More adventure isn't it fun? :D

LOOOL SAME THING

Its seems like I'm the only one left who haven't done this?

Introvert, Tr0ll, Mysterious ;)

I like exploring and trying different things in general, I also do outdoor sports may it be extreme or not I'm always GAME! and I also like to take pictures and drawing.

My Older Brother forced me to play RO because apparently he's nab in the game and so i got hooked and started to love it.

The players is what serves my motivation to become a GM, I wanted to give them a fun and enjoyable journey in the server.

than other?

I seriously don't have a favorite band or type of music in general, as long as the sounds or beat and the lyrics are good enough to captivate my ears, I will gladly listen to them :)

favourite beverage?

My favourite beverage would be a good o'l fresh Apple Juice. hahaha

Uh I guess a sea otter would be fantastic.

I dont have a pet D: but if I had one I would like an Alaskan Malamute and call it Bear.

I like HIMYM series and alot of Korean Dramas and some Animes too !!

Well, Yes I am single D:

I have and its a looooooooooooot.. when i was on my younger self.

Not to brag, but I was one of the "Athlete" before in our School. And I am a type of student who is quiet but becomes a demon when my friends and I are together.

I try not to be drunk or wasted as much as possible because I am already embarrassed about me embarrassing myself o.o.. EMBARRASSCEPTION.

Nah not worth sharing and its booooooooooooooooooring

[GM] Eros would look the best in wearing a bathing suit *wink wink*

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR, and one Elizabth Swann please *wink wink*

P.S The LAST GM to answer will be rewarded with a bottle o' rum from my personal stash. Nah I'm lyin' I don't freely share my rum
with the authorities, though I'm open to bribery or any other illegal activities that may result in an increase of my current wealth.

OHHHH I am the LAST GM who answered this (definitely not edited) so where do we meet up for my bottle o' rum though i prefer a good o'l fresh Apple juice :DD

On 28/4/2017 at 2:06 PM, Eros said:

Its seems like I'm the only one left who haven't done this?

Sorry Pal

Passionate, Happy and Dangerous

Cooking sometimes, Reading articles about my Bachelor's (Dangerology), watching movies...

1LlLCCQ.jpg

3. A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

Mmm 2007/2008. My cousin played the game (by suggestion of a friend) and asked me to try it too, I got caught by the Norse mythology references.

4. What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.

Being able to help players to have a better experience at fRO in general, also the posibility to know people since i'm bit shy in real life :P

I sent the application (has requested) with this photo as attachment, got approval almost instantly.
kfg61Z0.png

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather than other?

Rock 'n' Roll, French House, Electro and Pop mainly (althought im open to listen almost any genre as well)

Yes, listening Muse while driving helps me to concentrate (For Real :D )

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer favourite beverage?

Tequila and Whiskey

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

A fierce Lion or a cute Panda (or this)

8. D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)

Nope

9. What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif

Leon, Underground, Interstellar are just some of my favorite movies

For series: The Simpsons (all time favorite), The Americans (discovered recently) Westworld, Game of thrones ...

Yarr

11. That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.

I Fought The Law (And The Law Won)

12. What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

Smart but Lazy sometimes

13. Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?

Puked once from a 4th floor balcony D:

14. Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.

I replied this interview in underpants

15. Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.

Probably ... Moon :P

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin' we've all been askin' ourselves right?

for the booty :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Danger said:

A fierce Lion or a cute Panda (or this)

Here we go again with this... Sloths are better than pandas. Waw

Loyal, Conscientious, optimistic, Funny

travelling , eating , reading  , watching horror movies.

2004, my friend invited me to play ragnarok 

Mostly the players !!!! 

5. Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather

Rock ,Rnb , Pop goes punk!!!!. anything that's louder than my neighbor's voice

6. The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer

Beer, Soju , Rum , whiskey

7. If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

Cockroach, so that girls will get excited and freak out whenever they see me

I have a fish and i call it "Fish",  I want a  dog and ill call it Al Pacino

walking dead all seasons, prison break, game of thrones, Hangover 1 2 3 ,all marvel movies. and Animes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It depends upon the situation and the one who's asking the question. :3

Well a lot of times when i was a kid.....

Im a troublemaker back then, i even pranked on some of my teachers :| , dont judge me i was a kid back then.

nope, I control myself every time I drink

im booooooooooooooooorrrrrrrinnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg..  >:D

[GM]Moon and [GM]Estrella

16. And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin'

Of course, Bucket List!

Edited by Tenjin

Omg, i totally forgot about how cute this was...I MUST READ THEM ALL AGAIN, and again! ❤️

1.First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speakin' of course)

Happiness , Lovely and Cute ?

Reading some Novel ,Shooping and Sleep

2007 and many my friend from my school play this game 

Because i love doing event and make them happy 

than other?

Jazz ,Pop, RnB ,K-pop and Instrumental song

favourite beverage?

Alcohol ?? neverrr!!! Mineral water is good for me

Ofc Kitty :3

I have cat his name is Morriss but he died already T^T

K-Drama , Romance drama, sad ending movie and Anime!![but only romance anime ]

Nope ?

I steal my sister perfume 

Good and bully 

never!!

[Secret]

[GM]Genesis and [GM]Ebisu but with pink bath suit ofc ?

My BF like pirate he sell item with OP price like pirate ? 

1.     First and Foremost, which 3 words would you use to describe yourself? (Not physically speakin' of course)

-        Firm, Fair, and Fun.

2.     Can you tell us a little about yer favourite hobbies outside of Ragnarok?

-        Mountainbiking, running, playing the PS4, watching movies and binge watching on Netflix, and of course, cooking.

3.     A question that every interviewer would have to ask. When did you first play RO and what made you start?

-        I first played Ragnarok Online in 2005, when it was first released in our country. Being the kid that I was back then, computer games was obviously a thing for me, and to consider having a game where in you are able to play with a lot of people, whom you can talk/chat with, that made it more fun.

4.     What is it that drives you as a GM and keeps you doing the job you've all been doin' so well? Also, how did you become a GM in the first place.

-        The players are the ones that motivate me to do my job as a GM. It is the players that keep a server alive, and seeing the players enjoying the game and observing their growth from being a newbie to a professional player along with that unending interest in the game makes me so proud of them.

-        I applied for the position after I saw that they were hiring.

5.     Since music is obviously awesome, what do you enjoy listenin' to and is there a situation where you would listen to one sort o' music rather than other?

-        Being the 90’s kid that I was, and still am.. LOL, alternative rock is still at the center of my heart.. whether it be “smells like teen spirit” of Nirvana, “Even Flow” of Pearl Jam, “Californication” of Red Hot Chili Peppers, Goo Goo Dolls, Third Eye Blind, Counting Crows, Matchbox Twenty.. I can keep going, LOL.. Yeah these guys were, and still are the legends, and yes, I enjoy listening to them.. Except when I’m cooking.. cause when I am cooking, I’m more into classical music which totally makes the ambience more relaxing and conducive for a better taste output, but that’s just me.

6.     The most important question of 'em all. What's yer favourite type of alcohol, and if ye don't drink alcohol *cough, shame, cough* what is yer favourite beverage?

-        Scotch whisky or Tequila is more of my type, beer, whatever brand it is, tend to leave an aftertaste which I am not so fond of.. but yeah I do drink beer when the situation calls for it. ?

7.     If ye could be an animal (in this life or the next) which animal would that be? Bishop please don't be sayin' cat or kitten  I'm just not buyin' it!

-        I would want to be a shark. Man, I wouldn’t want to be eaten so I’d rather be doing the eating than the other way around..

8.     D'ye happen to have a pet (not in RO of course)? If you do, what is it and how did you name it? (If I had a cat I'd surely call him Sir Fancy Pants the First)

-        I have had a bunch of pet dogs in the past, but let me tell you about what I have now. I have a big boned 93 pound Labrador Retriever named “Chico”

9.     What are yer favourite movies and/or TV shows. Yes.. yes.. Animes do freakin' count /pif

-        A lot, Nicholas Spark movies of course, James Bond movies, Star Wars, Mission Impossible, for TV Series, Friends! Baywatch! Marvel and DC shows on Netflix, some drama and chickflix as well.  Basically a lot. ?

10.  For the sake o' gossip, are ye a single?

-        No, I am not.

11.  That's a tough one, have ye ever broken the law!? Don't be worryin' matey I'm not one to judge, breakin' the law is part of a pirate's daily routine anyway.

-        Well I’ve never killed anyone before, but yeah I do have 3 traffic violations all labelled disregarding traffic signs, and to my defense, all of those 3 traffic violations, I was with a woman.. so blame them. xD

12.  What kind o' student were ye in school? Were ye the good & quiet type, the rebel, the geek... C'mon just tell us.

-        I was a bit of both, I was a good student (in terms of grades and socialization) and at the same time, was a bit of a rebel( but this was in high school and you guys know how it is in high school, it’s supposed to be the best days of your school life, why not make the best out of it and bend a few?).

13.  Have ye ever been so drunk/wasted that ye've done something embarrassing? If yes, what is it ye've done?

-        Yeah, I was at my best friend’s birthday party and to make things even better, this was the first time I went out with my girlfriend back then, my friend’s dad is one of the distributors of Jose Cuervo in our country so imagine how many Jose Cuervo boxes were there during that night? And me being the Tequila lover that I am, of course I didn’t pass up on that opportunity(to my defense, my girlfriend also loved drinking so it was fine that I was drinking during the party, but I didn’t know that she had a better alcohol tolerance than me).

So after a few bottles, I went out of the house and had a chat with 2 of my friends, but I left my girlfriend with one of my girl bestfriends.. so while we were chatting outside I thought it would be nice to pop the trunk of my car and we could sit there while we chat, take note, sit.. what I did though was lay down.. and can you imagine what happened next? Yeah, I fell asleep in the trunk and my 2 friends totally forgot about me for some reason(yeah fok you friends). I woke up an hour later and went back in the party and ignored the thing and never mentioned what happened to anyone, up to this day..

14.  Do you have one dark secret that you wouldn't mind sharin'? If not... Boooooring. In any case ye can always pass on that one.

-        Uhm.. Pass.. ROFL

15.  Who's the GM ye believe would be lookin' the best wearin' a bathing suit? Yup, ye read right.

-        Wait, two piece or one piece??

Veracity and Genesis(yeah sir, you!)

16.  And finally!! The last question that I've been burnin' to ask. Would ye dare date a pirate (lad or lass)? Because that's obviously somethin' we've all been askin' ourselves right?

-        If I could find one among the ranks of Ms. Elizabeth Swan who is of course a Keira Knightley, then hell yeah, I will.

• Like 1