Genesis

Mining System/Skill Mods.

Wow, those would change the face of PvP for sure. But I wonder about the mastery-less class like whitesmith, gunslingers or double-dagger sinX. Does that mean other classes with masteries gained something better than maximum over-thrust, for instance?

Wow GM nice Updates =)

Aww... the Left/Right Hand Mastery skills doesn't changed...^^

Er... if you can double equip daggers on a sinx then it does.

I can't quite understand what you mean by that.

- Actually, one can equip double daggers on SinX just fine.

- Is the skill already modded? If not, well, the original skill just knock up the damage back to 100% and 80%, I suggest that to encourage some DDsinx players, maybe we could mod it over 100% like, well, you do the calculations ^_^ but by that I picture that DDsinX would be still less efficient damage-wise but benefit a little more from EDP compared to katar sinx.

And a little more about homunculi, I've seen that its level is capped at 200. At that rate, could a creator take it to leveling places where he hits lv255? I have no doubt for MVP hunting, homun would get creamed but can it endure the deadliest of dungeons? (not counting lhz_dun03).

Also for combo champions, there's still Tiger Fist and Chain Crush Combo, maybe you could focus less on the previous moves and beef up these two moves, too. In-game I can see combo champ dish out superb damage before the skill mods and not even having the best weapon and stats. My ideal is to see a full combo (Trip-Chain-Finish-Tiger-Crush w/o Asura finisher) have better damage-per-time ratio than spamming DSC<->finger offensive since it's harder to achieve, how much better? You decide.

On top of all that,

I am willing to help by testing out all the algorithms and report you all the necessary datas in eAthena offline serv.

I'm waiting for SG's to get their Hatred reset ability.

EDIT : Does the Union skill really have the Incant effect? I mean the ignore Def part. Because even with Union I only did about 5k. On some,10k. Might just be me,but I'll experiment with Incant without union.

P.S. : I had Hatred on them too.

And a little more about homunculi, I've seen that its level is capped at 200. At that rate, could a creator take it to leveling places where he hits lv255? I have no doubt for MVP hunting, homun would get creamed but can it endure the deadliest of dungeons? (not counting lhz_dun03).

A previous server I played on capped the homunculi levels at 250, and at that level, they were able to MVP pretty decently and kill effectively in Biolabs 3.

But as for now, with the cap at 200, my Vanilmirth doesn't do so well in the deadly dungeons.

It would be nice to see a higher level cap for homonculi because it would give people who use creators as their main a way to MVP.

Uhm...idk what's wrong with the map but i can't move once I'm in the area where the NPC is (for_fild01 239 20)...there's no cell to move to and when i tried warping myself to the portal the system crashes and i end up in forsaken city...can u help me on how i can overcome this problem? and THANK YOU in advance!!!! nice upgrade too....

with all that good skills, the dual logg in will help some people, who buff with aa account and kill with another, as i saw "tuer!!!!" doing, ask her to stop plz. people are starting to claim =P not my problem btw !!

GM, need help regarding the mining... How do you actually work the thing?

All it says is :

Searching weak Point..

> Rock :

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] (light brown in colour)

>Old Pick:

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] (green in colour)

What does the colour indicates? and how do I know which to pick!!

anyone... help?

GM, need help regarding the mining... How do you actually work the thing?

All it says is :

Searching weak Point..

> Rock :

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] (light brown in colour)

>Old Pick:

[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] (green in colour)

What does the colour indicates? and how do I know which to pick!!

anyone... help?

You click a certain direction, if you found the weak spot it will be announced/said to you.

Then you keep clicking that weakspot (same direction over and over)

and your rock will break and minerals will pop out of it.

If you click the wrong direction your pick will break and you will need a new one.

can this be pinned?

was at the very end of the list, it took me forever to find it :D