c0okiee

WS G Ring

hi guys,

just another day taking shit frm players lol only resolve i see is to make a suggestion to nerf my own ring before i even talk about other rings i guess

My topic is the New pew pew WS G ring about its stats and napalm being beyond op with the following Stats                                                                                                   

[Whitesmith of The Guardian]
Str +20, Int +40, Max HP +10%, MATK +80%*, Walking speed +15%
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
3% chance to cast Napalm Vulcan
Enable use of lvl 5 Napalm
Increase damage of Napalm vulcan by  700% to target.
4% chance to cast Stave Crasher with increased damage of 40% to target

as u guys can see the 700% napalm is quite insane because i have tested it and with max matk i do almost 50k each hit*5 some times more thats almost 250k dmg or more lol. This is where i wish to get this ring Changed/balance/nerfed considering im the only one with the ring i suggest that the ring dmg boost be 100-200% boost in dmg and not more. Ws isnt a magic based class so enabling the skill Napalm Vulcan lvl 5 is good since they have no other primary attack that can be used and u cant excpect the class to do anything if it were only proc based. 

The Max Magic Attack with the 80% magic attack buff i have obtained is shown in (i know ppl think its high but its similar to the amount a Wiz can obtain and Prof can go more higher) if u guys feel its too much then it cld be reduced from 80 to 70%matk buff

screenForbidden006.jpg

As for the dmg which uv all been waiting for i have been using this ring in a very balanced way and ive never gone full MAtk to use this ring ever in pvp/woe caz its just too op atm lol .

Here is the link :  http://youtu.be/A7Vm54ktOSI    (1st part is max dmg 700% ,2nd part 100% ,3rd part is 200%dmg, last part ring description)  

(the dmg for normal vulcan ranges btwn 33k-55k, with 100% buff it goes to 60k-90k total dmg)

I have calculated keeping 21400Matk=  700% basis and asumed 3050 MAtk=100% dmg and 6100matk=200%dmg so it will explain how a normal vulcan does dmg with 0% bonus dmg and 100% bonus dmg and shown it in the video

SO ultimately My suggestion for this ring are to reduce napalm vulcan buff for dmg from 700 to 100-300% which ever u guys think is ok and also Wiz G ring needs justice with a buff for dmg to napalm vulcan  as well :D (50% is too low)

Oh and before u guys think its OP All together consider these points 1.its ghost property attack,2.its magic skill

now here are the counters- 1.Use a neutral armor = only 25% of napalm dmg,        2.Use a gtb,      3.Use Maya and other reflects,        4.Use Marionette cards on cloak................. I know these arent feasible counters always hence why im asking for a dmg balance 

Oh and the char i tested dmg on in the video the equips are open so u can tell

screenForbidden006.jpg

Edited by c0okiee
changed image

On 10/29/2016 at 4:12 PM, onetwothree said:

1. Remove the Napalm Vulcan command from WSG ring. if not, then have the rest of the Grings use their respective chance skills (Clown-Bash , Gypsy Holy cross etc)

here as this player suggested if we remove the only Int based skill from a char with no other skills its rather like T.rex scenario(Huge body tiny hands XD) 

As he suggested the other classes he mentioned Clown,Gypsy for Bash and Holy cross the primary dmg stat used here is Dex as attack for them is determined from Dex and also they are enabled to use skills- Tarrot, Arrow vulcan, sling arrow etc becaz a whip or a music instrument wep is to be used

Consider similar scenario for a WS if its purely melee Napalm purely int based dmg Melee attack purely str based dmg and i have no other int based attacks so i Sincerely Suggest leave the napalm vulcan Skill to be enabled for us

Just concentrate on balancing the dmg?  honestly i dont see any issues with it if dmg becomes nerfed

hmm well i want to suggest having the Dmg Multiplier for Napalm Vulcan reduced from 700% to anything like 200%-300%  Rest all can be the same

Personally i think WS needs a good go over. Sure the g ring can be OP but honestly what about using Cart Term? Cart term smiths are piss weak at the moment. as i main on whitesmith, the damage is kinda garbage. I think a buff is required to up the damage or something cause its damage output at the moment sux, compared to uh well every other class? Just my thoughts

1 hour ago, beef noodles said:

Personally i think WS needs a good go over. Sure the g ring can be OP but honestly what about using Cart Term? Cart term smiths are piss weak at the moment. as i main on whitesmith, the damage is kinda garbage. I think a buff is required to up the damage or something cause its damage output at the moment sux, compared to uh well every other class? Just my thoughts

I'm on ash on this one.  The damage of CT is around 35k-40k on incant + full gear, then double that and add a bit more for thana damage.  And WS is supposed to be a full offensive class mind you, but then every other class now have higher damage than a normal built WS.

+1 on ray's comment. even Bio C build deals 100k+ damage with mammo.

2 hours ago, p3wp3w said:

+1 on ray's comment. even Bio C build deals 100k+ damage with mammo.

My hybrid bio can deal that damage using blessed ring btw.  so that kinda shows how WS needs a bit of help in terms of CT damage, add the fact that their carts are filled with useless crap to make it deal damage.

I'd love to see ws's cart term and bio's mammo to deal the same damage @ around 60-70k per hit. Cursed bio's a bit OP, and ws's cart term needs a  bit love.

47 minutes ago, p3wp3w said:

I'd love to see ws's cart term and bio's mammo to deal the same damage @ around 60-70k per hit. Cursed bio's a bit OP, and ws's cart term needs a  bit love.

completely agree, i dueled heaps with my mate Jake on his mammo bio and it was completely one sided. raped me without trying

You guys are ignoring the fact that WS cart termination ignores all pally buffs (i'm not sure if OLs too? help me with this one). While I do agree that it needs a damage boost on CT, i think having it equal as bio will be a bit too much on my point of view, maybe i'm wrong.

Back on topic... while napalm vulcan might do great damage on single targets.. the damage splits equally when you're hitting more than 1 player since it's an AoE skill after all (3x3 AoE effect). If you hit 4 players inside that 3x3 AoE, the damage will be split equally in all 4, so for example if your total damage is 250k on single target, in this case it will split to all 4 targets and be 75k damage on each. Reducing it will make it useless for group play in my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Specter said:

You guys are ignoring the fact that WS cart termination ignores all pally buffs (i'm not sure if OLs too? help me with this one). While I do agree that it needs a damage boost on CT, i think having it equal as bio will be a bit too much on my point of view, maybe i'm wrong.

Back on topic... while napalm vulcan might do great damage on single targets.. the damage splits equally when you're hitting more than 1 player since it's an AoE skill after all (3x3 AoE effect). If you hit 4 players inside that 3x3 AoE, the damage will be split equally in all 4, so for example if your total damage is 250k on single target, in this case it will split to all 4 targets and be 75k damage on each. Reducing it will make it useless for group play in my opinion.

Yes, cart termi bypasses my defending aura and OL.

WS Perks and Cons for CT Build

Perks- We can pew pew ninjas and prolly hurt Pallies and we got Pneuma skill LOL, And also we got 5%extra Neutral dmg redux from passives

CONS- 1.we have 5 self buff skills w/o which we got no dmg, 2.Any class with irfit rings or punk card or VR card can counter us (dec agi,quagmire,dispel), 3. My max dmg for CT full gear +all buffs+ Brutal hat is 45-47k CT My baby does higher mamo lol..... , 4.We cant default gtb and run around its not possible for this class its a high hp class agreed but 0 protective skills except a pneuma lol, 5.We are a melee class which was supposed to be a pure DPs single target class but has minimal effect in events w/o or with pally caz of our low dmg and vulnerabilites

Fixes possible- 1.Make Our Self buffs undispellable except for clown tarot (this is hoping for too much) , 2.Give us a DMG boost Like u can either increase our Cart weight or Give us more %dmg for CT,

Ive been playing the class for over 12 years now(other servers as well) i can tell u that from my experience WS was always 2nd highest single target skill DPS after SINX SB becaz of the EZ counter they Face.

I mean any one with irfit rings can counter us :/ force gtb and pew pew. We are a purely single target 1v1 Type class wldnt hurt to see a lil higher dmg considering other classes can do higher

And No nothing more then 60-70k dmg MAX with all buffs caz WS can spam mad lol. We do not need the class to be over buffed i just want it balanced if possible :D

@Specter- TY bass thats keen point for napalm i dint even wanna mention it caz ppl think its too powerful on a single target but if grped together i prolly cant even hurt ppl lol

Edited by c0okiee
added a line

On 30/10/2016 at 10:29 PM, c0okiee said:

hi guys,

just another day taking shit frm players lol only resolve i see is to make a suggestion to nerf my own ring before i even talk about other rings i guess

My topic is the New pew pew WS G ring about its stats and napalm being beyond op with the following Stats                                                                                                   

[Whitesmith of The Guardian]
Str +20, Int +40, Max HP +10%, MATK +80%*, Walking speed +15%
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
3% chance to cast Napalm Vulcan
Enable use of lvl 5 Napalm
Increase damage of Napalm vulcan by  700% to target.
4% chance to cast Stave Crasher with increased damage of 40% to target

as u guys can see the 700% napalm is quite insane because i have tested it and with max matk i do almost 50k each hit*5 some times more thats almost 250k dmg or more lol. This is where i wish to get this ring Changed/balance/nerfed considering im the only one with the ring i suggest that the ring dmg boost be 100-200% boost in dmg and not more. Ws isnt a magic based class so enabling the skill Napalm Vulcan lvl 5 is good since they have no other primary attack that can be used and u cant excpect the class to do anything if it were only proc based. 

The Max Magic Attack with the 80% magic attack buff i have obtained is shown in (i know ppl think its high but its similar to the amount a Wiz can obtain and Prof can go more higher) if u guys feel its too much then it cld be reduced from 80 to 70%matk buff

screenForbidden006.jpg

As for the dmg which uv all been waiting for i have been using this ring in a very balanced way and ive never gone full MAtk to use this ring ever in pvp/woe caz its just too op atm lol .

Here is the link :  http://youtu.be/A7Vm54ktOSI    (1st part is max dmg 700% ,2nd part 100% ,3rd part is 200%dmg, last part ring description)  

(the dmg for normal vulcan ranges btwn 33k-55k, with 100% buff it goes to 60k-90k total dmg)

I have calculated keeping 21400Matk=  700% basis and asumed 3050 MAtk=100% dmg and 6100matk=200%dmg so it will explain how a normal vulcan does dmg with 0% bonus dmg and 100% bonus dmg and shown it in the video

SO ultimately My suggestion for this ring are to reduce napalm vulcan buff for dmg from 700 to 100-300% which ever u guys think is ok and also Wiz G ring needs justice with a buff for dmg to napalm vulcan  as well :D (50% is too low)

Oh and before u guys think its OP All together consider these points 1.its ghost property attack,2.its magic skill

now here are the counters- 1.Use a neutral armor = only 25% of napalm dmg,        2.Use a gtb,      3.Use Maya and other reflects,        4.Use Marionette cards on cloak................. I know these arent feasible counters always hence why im asking for a dmg balance 

Oh and the char i tested dmg on in the video the equips are open so u can tell

screenForbidden006.jpg

Good idea from the gm's that Whitesmith can be build as full Matk type. personally I like it. 

c0okiee u was saying  "i have tested it and with max matk i do almost 50k each hit*5 some times more thats almost 250k dmg or more lol".  <- to me this sounds normal until i add the word

let me add this word. you did 50k each hit*5 = 250k and u can spammed like 3 times in 1 sec which is = 250k*3 = 750K total damage in 1 sec.

On top of that napalm vulcan is long range. so whitesmith got all the loves he can get. 

I hope this input will be considered as well.

thanks

if ur talking about damage per second true and yes ur input is well considered.

i havent considered DPS in the matter becaz The dmg Per Cast itself is so high so i made this suggestion in the first place to Nerf/Reduce/balance the dmg per skill cast so which proportinally will reduce the DPS ultimately. I just dint see the need to include spam/dps part :D. Spam is relevant i agree So good input  Thank you.

Edited by c0okiee

7 hours ago, Polyphia said:

Good idea from the gm's that Whitesmith can be build as full Matk type. personally I like it. 

c0okiee u was saying  "i have tested it and with max matk i do almost 50k each hit*5 some times more thats almost 250k dmg or more lol".  <- to me this sounds normal until i add the word

let me add this word. you did 50k each hit*5 = 250k and u can spammed like 3 times in 1 sec which is = 250k*3 = 750K total damage in 1 sec.

On top of that napalm vulcan is long range. so whitesmith got all the loves he can get. 

I hope this input will be considered as well.

thanks

Apparently, it's not best to go on full MATK because of GTB and Maya Card. If the situation calls, you're gonna be needing to using cart term to deal decent damage and at the same time, hopefully proc the chance of breaking their armor. and about the buffs thing, GTB solves it all. luckily, WS are semi-tanks having 300k+ HP, so they can bear the damage that the GTB penalizes.

All in-all, i'd be very pleased on getting this suggestion be reviewed for further balancing of ws gring. +1 to this

Edited by p3wp3w

yea it is  but Cart Term is only effective with 190+str odd only and if and only when the opponent wears a gtb lol. I do like 15k-20k CT normal and like 30-40k if they got gtb depending on my Str bonus from accessory  ( urd/ lokis)

My hybrid build is kinda broken lol i can only make an optimum build for it once the ring is fixed. Right now i can go with over 270+ str and low int build and still do decent dmg with napalm and CT lol

50 minutes ago, p3wp3w said:

Apparently, it's not best to go on full MATK because of GTB and Maya Card. If the situation calls, you're gonna be needing to using cart term to deal decent damage and at the same time, hopefully proc the chance of breaking their armor. and about the buffs thing, GTB solves it all. luckily, WS are semi-tanks having 300k+ HP, so they can bear the damage that the GTB penalizes.

All in-all, i'd be very pleased on getting this suggestion be reviewed for further balancing of ws gring. +1 to this

well GTB solves it all w3w. The only 3 classes i know that can default GTB and run around all they want are- Ninja,SG and TK and it has little to do with how much HP they have and more to do with their defensive skills

Ninja- Flip+ cisada

SG & Taek- Tumbling

Pally doesnt count cuz theyr too fluffy :P

for Ws we are given Pneuma true but just caz i got 300k hp i cant do the same as these classes lol But true it does solve our buff problems Since we have like 5 self buffs . But for the dmg output i give compared to the risk for incoming dmg i take i cant afford to Wear a gtb for every fight. My Cart Term Caps at 45-47.5k Tops on full Buffs (full str build) so i dont see how a gtb solves everthing for a hybrid build let alone normal full str CT build. 

Edited by c0okiee