Yatogami

Gunslinger Guardian needs a "SLIGHT" Buff

Okay since the death of the GS Guardian ring, I think it now has room for improvements as a supporting killer class. Right now the Ring only has 420%(Blaze it) to Tracking and its cast time has been increased by 25%, adding the new rifle to it, it reduces max HP by 15% and the GS receives 10% more damage from Demi-humans, the only buff the weapon gives is that it reduces cast time by 15%. So if my math is correct, cast time increased would only be 10%. Thats still a set back for the GS Guardian. (not that I'm complaining)

Damage wise, I can deal 100k - 200k or less(depending on weapon build or opponents armor)  per 3 seconds on phen card/2 seconds on 2 berzebub cards. Piercing shot feels kind of useless even if it was increased by 300% as it only deals around 20k - 25k fixed damage

So im gonna list a few possible suggestions that would make the class viable again

• Increase the damage for Tracking on the Nari's Harbinger by just a bit more so that players will purchase the rifle instead of using valis
  • Add "Skill casting can not be interrupted" to weapon
  • Increase the % damage of piercing shot so it has a secondary skill other than Tracking.
  • Add Enlarge Weight Limit to the Nari's Harbinger since we need seeds to survive

The point of this suggestion is NOT so I can make GS guardian a 1 shot kill again, but to make it USEFUL in team fights and so that it can be playable in 1 on 1 fights

Thank you very much for reading, and please offer your much appreciated opinion on the matter.

Edited by Yatogami
  • Like 2

Id suggest bringing back the effects of Dark Lord+ Dark Illusion...  i feel like the guardian GS should be more spammable than it's current Spam rate. w/ Dark Lord+Dark Illusion and Beelzebub cards.

And... why does the Weapon have so much Disadvantages to it?? why does it reduces HP? where will they get HP?? from Runes(10%)? LOL of course they will wear Beelzebub cards on acce.

i dunno... GS guardian should get more than just the 1 hand weapon buff.

+1 the gring set of gs atm is just a suicide not even a glass canon.

2 minutes ago, Yatogami said:

It really is suicide now hahahah!!

More likely a cursed that Minato Namikaze(Naruto's dad) used to seal with your soul(life) with it RIP

+1 Lol i feel bad seeing GS doing like a long cast time just to do dmg still lower then 1 Ninja FS lol XD

Jihad GS glass cannon ftw lol

I agree on all three of the suggestions, all the people who got the guardian GS ring need a little bit of pampering.

We've discussed already with regard to uninterruptible issue before and I don't think I would want that to happen. I will definitely won't make the spam faster than what it is now but will definitely make the damage a little stronger as suggested. Thanks for this.

Huzzah!! My prayers have been heard!! Thank you so very much!!

And thanks to all those who gave positive opinions on the matter :D

2 hours ago, Ares said:

We've discussed already with regard to uninterruptible issue before and I don't think I would want that to happen. I will definitely won't make the spam faster than what it is now but will definitely make the damage a little stronger as suggested. Thanks for this.

Does that mean Piercing shot will also be increased as well?

Edited by Yatogami

Yes. That should be included as well. I'll try my best to have these included in the next big patch but we have already set our priorities to other things to do, so please be patient.

1 hour ago, Ares said:

Yes. That should be included as well. I'll try my best to have these included in the next big patch but we have already set our priorities to other things to do, so please be patient.

Yay Thanks!!!

@Ares BTW I'd like to also add to the suggestion, can Enlarge Weight Limit be added as well since we wouldn't be able to place a lot of STR in our stats when using the rifle cause most of it would either go to DEX, AGI, or VIT.

Thanks!

On 11/4/2016 at 8:12 PM, Yatogami said:

@Ares BTW I'd like to also add to the suggestion, can Enlarge Weight Limit be added as well since we wouldn't be able to place a lot of STR in our stats when using the rifle cause most of it would either go to DEX, AGI, or VIT.

Thanks!

Enlarge weight limit SHOULD BE INCLUDED. If it is not, then sorry for the inconvenience. 

For all the people who doesnt know that Nari's Harbinger is literally useless, 1 : It's a suicide weapon 2: Valis does more Damage on Tracking what is this? LOL

we do really need some buff on this valk weap like kyle said.

+1

Edited by Maiimaii
Giving away nuggets.

Thinking of add-in 1 nice effect in it(GS GRING):

% chance of autocast LV5 magnetic earth when receiving all kind of magic attacks :3

Sounds good isn't it :3

Edited by niemono89

7 hours ago, niemono89 said:

Thinking of add-in 1 nice effect in it(GS GRING):

% chance of autocast LV5 magnetic earth when receiving all kind of magic attacks :3

Sounds good isn't it :3

I'll have to disagree with you there @niemono89, as I have played with GS guardian for a while now, and I don't think this is a viable add-on. As ares said, in the post above, the damage will be improved a bit, and Im not asking for additional skills to make the class even more messed up. Whatever the Gring has now, all it needs is to be improved.

• Like 1

What kind of suggestion is this? XD help

I'll have to disagree with this better make another suggestion

• Like 1