Reduce Dispel Chance to 0.01% and Nullify the +10% Damage Vs. Demi-Humans

13 minutes ago, p3wp3w said:

Or maybe we can add this effect on the guardian ring 

[+Valkyrie Randgris Card]

Reduce Dispel Chance to 0.01% and Nullify the +10% Damage Vs. Demi-Humans

This is actually a good idea Imma link the thread to this:

4 hours ago, qperteplex said:

UP

I think someone should summarize or keep record of the important things here so that when a GM reads it, its easier for them to react to this.

Here are some changes we made so far. Changes may be done depending on the following events we'll be doing.

[Sorrowbringer]
Str +20, Agi +12, Atk -15%, Increase damage to demihuman by 7%, Increase damage to medium sized monsters by 2%, Max HP +45%, Allow use of lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ares said:

Here are some changes we made so far. Changes may be done depending on the following events we'll be doing.

[Sorrowbringer]
Str +20, Agi +12, Atk -15%, Increase damage to demihuman by 7%, Increase damage to medium sized monsters by 2%, Max HP +45%, Allow use of lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

+1

Just now, Specter said:

+1

ive done my own test man.. THE NERF is equivalent to 1 PT member...  its not much of a nerf if its team fights.

16 minutes ago, lord_dhan26 said:

ive done my own test man.. THE NERF is equivalent to 1 PT member...  its not much of a nerf if its team fights.

Please also check with full party. I need to observe the changes done.

Didnt we need to neef the ring not the weap? 700% on counter k is juz too much mostly n woes

1 hour ago, Ares said:

Please also check with full party. I need to observe the changes done.

will do GM. I'm still coping the death of my NINJA Q_Q R. I. P. my friend.. but its definitely sure its equivalent to 1 pt member.. i have tried it with 7 pt members.. and its pretty much familiar when i did the dmg test months ago.

Here are the specimens and results.
Equip and buffs of the SG

• Striking Helm
  • Emp aura
  • SG G RING
  • 2tg 2skel on weapon
  • lvl 5 warm wind
  • falcon eyes from machoman
  • provoke from aloevera

Equip of the Target

• GR TAO on armor
  • Usakoring
  • Ray skoll on cloak

Before the update:

Solo Counter-Kick Dmg = 51k x 3

1 PT Member = 59k x 3

2 PT Member = 67k x 3

SO on..

After the Update:

Solo Counter-Kick Dmg = 41k x 3

1 pt member = 51k x 3

2 pt member = 58k x 3

so on..

i see it as.. -1 PT member in the Kihop Buff.

4 hours ago, Ares said:

[Sorrowbringer]

This too?

53 minutes ago, lord_dhan26 said:

will do GM. I'm still coping the death of my NINJA Q_Q R. I. P. my friend.. but its definitely sure its equivalent to 1 pt member.. i have tried it with 7 pt members.. and its pretty much familiar when i did the dmg test months ago.

Here are the specimens and results.
Equip and buffs of the SG

• Striking Helm
  • Emp aura
  • SG G RING
  • 2tg 2skel on weapon
  • lvl 5 warm wind
  • falcon eyes from machoman
  • provoke from aloevera

Equip of the Target

• GR TAO on armor
  • Usakoring
  • Ray skoll on cloak

Before the update:

Solo Counter-Kick Dmg = 51k x 3

1 PT Member = 59k x 3

2 PT Member = 67k x 3

SO on..

After the Update:

Solo Counter-Kick Dmg = 41k x 3

1 pt member = 51k x 3

2 pt member = 58k x 3

so on..

i see it as.. -1 PT member in the Kihop Buff.

so damage is reduced but not the way people imagined it

This update doesnt do much. 30pax max per party niggas. remember that.

5 hours ago, p3wp3w said:

It would kill SGs in lower number PTs. Would it be possible to cap that PT atk bonus or add 1 more hatred target when the ring is equipped? Minimize or remove damage bonus should be implemented if 2nd one is considered

11 hours ago, Maiimaii said:

Didnt we need to neef the ring not the weap? 700% on counter k is juz too much mostly n woes

I agree with this, counter kick needs the nerf.

2 hours ago, qperteplex said:

It would kill SGs in lower number PTs. Would it be possible to cap that PT atk bonus or add 1 more hatred target when the ring is equipped? Minimize or remove damage bonus should be implemented if 2nd one is considered

SG is a class that was made to shine in high numbered parties, kihop should be untouched, but like i said above, the counter kick 700% damage needs to be lowered

8 hours ago, p3wp3w said:

Kihop says that its effect is only up to 10 party members though. does that mean it can surpass 10 pt members?

2 hours ago, Specter said:

SG is a class that was made to shine in high numbered parties, kihop should be untouched, but like i said above, the counter kick 700% damage needs to be lowered

But dont you think that 10% per party member on map, is too much? like honestly, the reason why SGs and TKs dont have much variety of weaps and gears on low servers is for them to be balanced vs the other classes. however, in comparison to fro, everything seems to be balanced when it comes to GEARS (i'm talkin about the variety of gears available for each class). and that's where the nature of the jobs turns into a problem. 

Can anyone tell me the comparison of their damage of their full gears vs. without valk weapon? the problem should be lying somewhere there.

3 hours ago, Yatogami said:

Kihop says that its effect is only up to 10 party members though. does that mean it can surpass 10 pt members?

its just an example, sir. In the Skill description it says... "For example, if there are 10 party members..."

@Specter and yeah it was 32 max PT member, man.. LOL even with bless ring u can 1 shot Oppo-ed classes and 1~2 hits non-Oppo-ed classes.

On 12/1/2016 at 7:42 PM, p3wp3w said:

But dont you think that 10% per party member on map, is too much? like honestly, the reason why SGs and TKs dont have much variety of weaps and gears on low servers is for them to be balanced vs the other classes. however, in comparison to fro, everything seems to be balanced when it comes to GEARS (i'm talkin about the variety of gears available for each class). and that's where the nature of the jobs turns into a problem. 

Can anyone tell me the comparison of their damage of their full gears vs. without valk weapon? the problem should be lying somewhere there.

The mistake was done when SG got a valkyrie weapon. Old SG users used flying kick w/ no weapon and no ring, and still 1 hit  their hatred targets, but that was only possible if your party was big. Like i said several times before, Counter kick is the problem, the damage % on the ring is too high.  

I've woe'd today with my SG, full party... i can still 1 hit all my hatred targets and some non-hatred, and i'm not even using 2 fbh in some cases... and i never use striking hat either :P (don't know the exact damage cause I can't see it in woe)

Updates as of today for Star Gladiators: 

[Sorrowbringer]
Str +20, Agi +12, Atk -40%, Increase damage to demihuman by 7%, Increase damage to medium sized monsters by 2%, Max HP +45%, Allow use of lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

47 minutes ago, Ares said:

Updates as of today for Star Gladiators: 

[Sorrowbringer]
Str +20, Agi +12, Atk -40%, Increase damage to demihuman by 7%, Increase damage to medium sized monsters by 2%, Max HP +45%, Allow use of lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

Is this already applied on the server? 

It is implemented in live server. I wouldn't put it out here on forums if it is not right?

16 minutes ago, Ares said:

It is implemented in live server. I wouldn't put it out here on forums if it is not right?

Well since your reply is as nice as usual, I'm gonna reply the same way, the nerf is still useless, if you could read what we're discussing in this thread it'd save you a lot of useless work, the problem is the counter kick 700% damage, not the ATK bonus on the book, i already tested against a sinx with gr+tao + usakoring and i did 381k damage without striking hat = 1 hit, so imagine with 310% atk damage bonus in a full party with kihop. Still op as hell.

8 minutes ago, Ares said:

Then you have to wait.

So be it :P

Honestly, i've been maining SG lately, so there's no benefit for me in this nerf. I'm just giving my input so this server is balanced again. Idk if you have any personal issue with me or it's just the way you interact with everyone, been something i've been wondering for a while. Either way, would be worse if you didn't do anything about it, so keep it up.

Do not put the -atk% on the ring(or at least not too much), just make the autocast counter kick not hit 700%.  If we decrease the atk of SG too much, all the its other skills suffers, when the only problem was the counter kick one shotting people.