Fenrir

Battle Ground [BG] System

16 hours ago, Budaz said:

+1 But this suggestion has been made plenty of times before...

Thanks man. Yeah, I've been told so too. I just wanted to refresh it and add the mechanics and the gameplay fit for the server so to give ease for the GMs to decide and for the players to have something to discuss to and even make additional recommendations about. Some of the previous suggestions were only just plane "here-make-this-I-want-it-now!" kind of suggestion that's why they got left out and forgotten. I just hope that this time, it'll be different. haha!

If it actually does happen, we can expect more from the server. I think we should also add here what are the possible rewards we can get from winning BG and Losing BG.

My suggestion would be:

-Make the items exchanged by BG tokens account bound as to not destroy the market.

-Make BG tokens account bound when won.

-or like what was mentioned. Fame points! xD

1 hour ago, Yatogami said:

If it actually does happen, we can expect more from the server. I think we should also add here what are the possible rewards we can get from winning BG and Losing BG.

My suggestion would be:

-Make the items exchanged by BG tokens account bound as to not destroy the market.

-Make BG tokens account bound when won.

-or like what was mentioned. Fame points! xD

Yeah, also making the items and points character bound so that if you want all your characters to have BG exclusive items, let them join BG!

What really is in my mind is:

Reward: BG points which are character/account bound, whichever is better. Each BG will reward the winning team with maybe 5 BG Points and the losers 1 point.

BG Token: Can be exchanged from BG Points. e.g. 1 BG Token = 100 Points.

-Can be traded with other players, just like PVP/GVG/Battle Royal Tokens. And the PRICE?, well, the market/economy will always find a way to adjust itself. This is for the benefit of newbies to have an alternative and fun way of earning Foraken Tokens and for Rich Players to have a faster way to gain BG items or are just too lazy to join the BG event.

Items: Can both be exchanged for either BG Points/BG Tokens or just purely BG Tokens.

-Expensive enough to not destroy the economy of other items and not too expensive to not discourage joining BG.

-Wide range, from purchasing consumable tickets to only-in-BG-exchangeable headgears

-That one very very very very expensive item which will make everyone cry for longing. Rainbow Emp or any other similar item. Which must be very very very very very very very expensive.

4 hours ago, Fenrir said:

Yeah, also making the items and points character bound so that if you want all your characters to have BG exclusive items, let them join BG!

What really is in my mind is:

Reward: BG points which are character/account bound, whichever is better. Each BG will reward the winning team with maybe 5 BG Points and the losers 1 point.

BG Token: Can be exchanged from BG Points. e.g. 1 BG Token = 100 Points.

-Can be traded with other players, just like PVP/GVG/Battle Royal Tokens. And the PRICE?, well, the market/economy will always find a way to adjust itself. This is for the benefit of newbies to have an alternative and fun way of earning Foraken Tokens and for Rich Players to have a faster way to gain BG items or are just too lazy to join the BG event.

Items: Can both be exchanged for either BG Points/BG Tokens or just purely BG Tokens.

-Expensive enough to not destroy the economy of other items and not too expensive to not discourage joining BG.

-Wide range, from purchasing consumable tickets to only-in-BG-exchangeable headgears

-That one very very very very expensive item which will make everyone cry for longing. Rainbow Emp or any other similar item. Which must be very very very very very very very expensive.

Though I still think BG tokens should be account bound, it could make things harder for the market. Trust me on this when I say that it will be hoarded

On 11/19/2016 at 7:16 PM, Yatogami said:

Though I still think BG tokens should be account bound, it could make things harder for the market. Trust me on this when I say that it will be hoarded

because you colored it red and underlined it, i believe you. haha!

Edited by Fenrir

On 11/19/2016 at 7:16 PM, Yatogami said:

ahahahaha

I still think not being able to use any donation item will make this a real fun addition to the server. Also it would set new players and veterans on the same level while both can get benefits of it. Aaaaand please, badges/BG tokens must be account bound and also, if it's possible, there should be an AFK automatic kick so people don't abuse shiets.

6 hours ago, Specter said:

I still think not being able to use any donation item will make this a real fun addition to the server. Also it would set new players and veterans on the same level while both can get benefits of it. Aaaaand please, badges/BG tokens must be account bound and also, if it's possible, there should be an AFK automatic kick so people don't abuse shiets.

although i'm not convinced with not being able to use Donate items cause of my reasons from my previous replies, but if this brings more participants in the BG then why not, they could replace these donate with only-in-BG-maps useable items. although, it would also be better if BG tokens can also be tradeable to everywhere-useable-and-tradeable items but at a very much higher price.

@Specter @Yatogami @lord_dhan26 all agree to account bound BG tokens. so i triple agree. haha!

Yeah, from my previous experiences, BG maps are auto-follow disabled(shift+right click) and auto-kicker enabled(10 seconds AFK). Some even does not allow dual log-ins in the BG maps but i don't know how they script this without affecting the outside. haha!

*secretly wishing that this will be transferred to reviewed and implemented suggestions* ehem. ehem.