Inflatable Sheep

Disable Party In Pvp Ladder

+1 to Rayray's suggestion. Create a 2nd PVP room

Having a 2nd PVP room would help by dividing the dominating party. Even if they are still on the same side, they may still possibly hit each other and MAY kill each other in the process.

Being in a party is still feeding as far as I see it. Its feeding in a support perspective. You like basically gave a Divine and/or a BKB to your teammate.

Opinion of a former PVPer and mostly PVPs on his own in for_fild01 when he was more active back then as he was jobless but now has a job and has no time to play but cant play as often not just because of his job but his PC finally died and will be buying a new one around December as it would be cheaper then. lol

PvP ladder has went through this before, there was a time where parties weren't allowed because this same situation was happening in the server, always the same ppl dominating the ladder and hoarding the tokens for themselves. Honestly, I see the point in both sides, for the people that don't have big parties it really sucks to see a 15-man party waiting for you in pvp room during Happy hour, for the big parties it's not easy to find so many people willing to help you ladder... Maybe add another pvp ladder, where parties are not allowed and it has an extra prize list (just the same as normal pvp ladder). Only problem would be feeders there, but then again even if its without parties, people who are friends will still gang you, but yea, at least with no infinite devotion.

Just my thoughts on it, since dragonist armors require 30 pvp tokens each, might be useful to add some more weekly pvp tokens in the market, or in someone's pockets.

I got ignored big time, Ray you stole my spotlight!! KOSSS I FITE U IRL M8

Edit: Obviously +1

Edit #2: How about adding the event Ares introduced some months ago, Forsaken League, and make the prices of that pvp tokens? That way there'd be a party-based event where you can get pvp tokens, and parties in pvp room can be disabled so solo players (and their friends probably) can fight for the top 3.

Edited by Specter

I actually don't get the point of allowing parties inside PvP considering that people abuse it (going inside with a group on DEVO) to farm points because of the reward (pvp toks).
That's why its called PvP, it's supposed to be Player vs Player and not Player vs Groupie.

I think some ppl just get butthurt because pvp token suddenly become so valuable that ppl actually cared.... i might not as old as some of the players here but I'm here for the past few years and all along no ppl had any problem to form parties to compete in pvp ladder.... i rmb last time pvp room are just another platform for ppl to fight after woe if they can't get enough of action...i dont think you need to change anything that had been working fine...just because pvp token gotten valuable i think its a + 1 to make 2 different pvp room solo and parties ...

Thank you all for the your inputs, opinions, and concerns. The solution to this is what Rayray has suggested:

We will add another PvP room that is "free for all" mode. Party will not be allowed in that room and it will be a different set of rewards. So there will be two rooms and two top 3 rankings (6 winners per week). I'll discuss this to Dream since he's in-charge of PvP Ladder. We'll do our best to include this to the next BIG update we are currently working on.

Cheers.

Thank you all for the your inputs, opinions, and concerns. The solution to this is what Rayray has suggested:

We will add another PvP room that is "free for all" mode. Party will not be allowed in that room and it will be a different set of rewards. So there will be two rooms and two top 3 rankings (6 winners per week). I'll discuss this to Dream since he's in-charge of PvP Ladder. We'll do our best to include this to the next BIG update we are currently working on.

Cheers.

Perfect since PvP tokens became so valuable now because of the Drag Armors.

And it also takes out the argument between wanting/disabling parties in PvP room.

I didn't complain about PVP room back then coz I don't ladder nor do I have interest right now with making a D.Armor as I would prefer to buy one or to have a Bijou card instead. I'm just a concerned fRO citizen that is why I gave my opinion.