Inflatable Sheep

Disable Magic Strings' Effect

The only, and I mean only, purpose it serves is for players using macros and any other number of hacks to spam certain skills unreasonably fast.

#YesALL -- I can already hear the indignant cries of protest, but it really is ridiculous, and I think disabling Magic Strings' effect would be a good step in, if not discouraging the rampant 3rd party abuse plaguing the server, then at least mitigating it's effects a good deal considering everyone and their dog has a low-level Magic String slave. Same logic for why Sniping Suit/Expert Ring/Sprint Ring was disabled, basically.

Prove me wrong. :th_e4:

Edited by Inflatable Sheep

1.) Clowns/Gypsy class relies heavily on buffing skills like magic string to be viable in woe/pvp.

2.) If you think/suspect someone is using third party programs, you can report them in the report section.

This will get them banned thus discouraging other people from using third party.

1.) Clowns/Gypsy class relies heavily on buffing skills like magic string to be viable in woe/pvp.

2.) If you think/suspect someone is using third party programs, you can report them in the report section.

This will get them banned thus discouraging other people from using third party.

1) How so? At least with Magic Strings specifically? So all their buddies can spam FAS at 195 aspd?

2) You're naive if you think that's gonna stop anybody from doing anything. (No offense, GM's.)

Disabling the official skills is not the best way to solve things. Banning those who use 3rd party programs is the way. :)

Disabling the official skills is not the best way to solve things. Banning those who use 3rd party programs is the way. :)

No one gets banned so what's the point of reporting?

No one gets banned so what's the point of reporting?

Where did you get that no one is getting banned because of 3rd party program? I say you should do your research first on how we process 3rd party program users.

If nothing else, at least give each class an after-cast delay cap so all the h3x0rz with sprite edit and macros can't spam skills that normally have reasonable delays at like 10million aspd... (FAS. Full Buster, Gloria Domini, all Bolts, to name a few common ones.) Or something to that effect, anyway. And reporting people is just treating the symptom of a disease that's not gonna go away until you actually cure it, which is why nobody bothers, because if everyone reported every cheater they see, the server would die in a heartbeat...

If nothing else, at least give each class an after-cast delay cap so all the h3x0rz with sprite edit and macros can't spam skills that normally have reasonable delays at like 10million aspd... (FAS. Full Buster, Gloria Domini, all Bolts, to name a few common ones.) Or something to that effect, anyway. And reporting people is just treating the symptom of a disease that's not gonna go away until you actually cure it, which is why nobody bothers, because if everyone reported every cheater they see, the server would die in a heartbeat...

Call me and I'll watch the person you are claiming to be using 3rd party programs and I'll process the penalty as soon as I've confirmed he is using a 3rd party program. You may call other GMs as well if I'm offline. But best thing you can do is record a video of that person you are accusing and report to us ASAP.

Might as well remove the Clown/Gypsy job too.

1. better yet remove champ because they have OP asura
2. or remove Final Strike on Ninja
3. possible removing double bolt on professors
4. also remove Desperade/Fullbuster on GS
5. and disable bowling bash / spiral pierce on LK
6. or yes! take off all the kicks of taekwon and star glads
7. the best thing remove FAS.

WTF Logic man !

Might as well remove the Clown/Gypsy job too.

1. better yet remove champ because they have OP asura

2. or remove Final Strike on Ninja

3. possible removing double bolt on professors

4. also remove Desperade/Fullbuster on GS

5. and disable bowling bash / spiral pierce on LK

6. or yes! take off all the kicks of taekwon and star glads

7. the best thing remove FAS.

WTF Logic man !

lul u mad bruh?

Not trying to get anything nerfed beyond usability as you seem to think, trying to stop hax0rz from haxin.