Guardian Ring Quest Guide

GUARDIAN RING QUEST

REQUIREMENTS

COMPLETION OF
Fate of the Gods II: Quest Beginning [Part 1]
Fate of the Gods II: Blessed Ring Guide [
Part 2]

WARNING

At the end of Part 2, you must talk to Thor to give all the items that you had been asked to collect
but do NOT talk to Odin instead you will have to talk to Heimdall

STEP 1
Talk to Heimdall
image.png
arena_room 101 87

STEP 2
Talk to the Jotnar Snake and give her the following items:
image.png

for_map108 127 107

REQUIREMENTS
image.png 600 Bradium [6224]
image.png  500 Amethyst [719]
image.png 400 Blue Jewel [7576]
image.png 400 Opal [727]
image.png 300 Yellow Jewel [7577]

You should receive a image.png False Gjalhorn [18317]

STEP 3
Return to Heimdall and show him the image.pngFalse Gjalhorn.
image.png
arena_room 101 87

He will then ask for the following items:

image.png 2000 Blood Thirst [6470]
image.png 1000 Jotnar skull [18320]
image.png 400 Mystic Horn [6023]
image.png 1 Gjallar [18318] [Drop Rate 50.00%]
image.png 50 Bloody Coin [18319]

STEP 4:
Return to the Jotnar snake.
image.png

for_map108 127 107

Once you talk to Jotnar Snak NPC, you're about to enter the raid.

This is the Beginning of the
FACEWORM RAID
NOTE

You do not need this raid if ever you have all the REQUIREMENTS
This Raid only intend to Farm the requirements at STEP 3.

It might be necessary to do the raid at least twice
to complete the image.png 1000 Jotnar skull and image.png50 Bloody Coin
You can get the image.png Gjallar from the MVP (50% drop rate)

STEP 5
Go back to Heimdall and give all the requirements at STEP 3.
image.png
arena_room 101 87

After giving all the required items
He will give you the QUESTED GUARDIAN of your choice.

YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONS

DONATION 

DONATION CAPES
[EXCEPT RUCKSACKS & BALLOON]

NON-DONATION
QUEST RUCKSACKS & WHITE QUEST RAW

GUARDIAN QUEST EFFECT

REVISED BY: [GM] JOYBOY
CREDIT TO THE OWNER

:th_e11:
Share this guide to others if you find it helpful! I'd really like to see more guardian rings in the server. I don't know why there hasn't been a guide but here it is. I tried reaching out to GM Veracity or Ares but they haven't responded to me. I talked to GM Genesis a month ago and he said it would be fine to post a guide for this so I hope this doesn't get taken down. It took me less than an hour to do this one but I hope it's easy to follow and again if there were any changes please correct me in the comments section ?

Edited by JoyBoy
update images
  • Like 3

Nice guide Matt <3

hey sup! I showed this to feb before and seems u guys are rocking the GS guardian LOL

Wow, many thanks for sharing this guide

Surely will help a lot of players :th_ok: (even some GMs :th_heh: )

Glad to see you're still active :D

:th_thx:

You

are

the

man.

hi Mie :))

I will get to it probably every weekend soon. thanks btw

you should probably get to it real soon. It's ridiculous how some people didn't want me to post this like as if it was only for them when in fact it's meant to be for the whole server. How can we see the potential of these rings if people like you can't even make this ring. Anyhow which ring were you thinking of making first?

where can we see the effects of those rings?

To see the effects go here --> http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/32971-fate-of-the-gods-episode-25-guardians-of-asgard/

I didn't include them up there cause I think there were minor changes done on the rings. Does anyone know where to find the updated descriptions? Help anyone? xD

I'm sorry if I was off as of the moment. But I haven't seen your message to me about making a guide. Good job on this anyway. :)

Also, if I remember correctly, we want our players to make guides. I myself woudn't mindif you guys put up a guide for Frigg's shield. As long as the community has a healthy relationship among players in game and on forums, that for me is cool. :)

Moved guide to "guides" section

thanks! I wasn't quite sure where to put it :th_swt3:

Also, if I remember correctly, we want our players to make guides. I myself woudn't mindif you guys put up a guide for Frigg's shield. As long as the community has a healthy relationship among players in game and on forums, that for me is cool. :)

Yeah it's been a couple months since the release of the guardian rings and I still don't see very many of them so I thought it's about time to make a guide. Not that people don't try the quest but just finding the NPC in the middle of nowhere is almost impossible to search from scratch. I don't have the luxury of time to make friggs shield guide atm. I only posted this so players would stop capitalizing from it :th_e1:

Would be nice if people share what they know instead. Like seriously it's just a game :th_heh:

thanks! I wasn't quite sure where to put it :th_swt3:

Yeah it's been a couple months since the release of the guardian rings and I still don't see very many of them so I thought it's about time to make a guide. Not that people don't try the quest but just finding the NPC in the middle of nowhere is almost impossible to search from scratch. I don't have the luxury of time to make friggs shield guide atm. I only posted this so players would stop capitalizing from it :th_e1:

Would be nice if people share what they know instead. Like seriously it's just a game :th_heh:

Some people make this game as their business and that's why they get banned. Continue doing this to make the world of fRO a happy place to play at.

10 hours ago, LegendOfKai said:

What happened to monsters that drop bradium in spl_fild01-03? The monsters seemed to disappear.

This will be fixed. Thanks!

Edited by Yatogami
Chikn Nuggs

if i already got a Blessed ring ( buying from another player ) can i skip the part 1 and 2 and collect the items and talk to HeimDall and do the raid... or i must buy a infernal Cap and do all the quest again ? thx :) 

3 hours ago, spaze666 said:

if i already got a Blessed ring ( buying from another player ) can i skip the part 1 and 2 and collect the items and talk to HeimDall and do the raid... or i must buy a infernal Cap and do all the quest again ? thx :) 

Hi,

You must do the quest by yourself to continue the quest. :)

18 hours ago, zephanian8 said:

Noob question. Can this be done under Cursed Ring Quest?

I believe you can do it either from the cursed or blessed ring quest. The first step is towards the end of either quest. 

I'd assume you need to speak to hiemdall instead of speaking to loki at the end. 

Edited by dadron3