ruzzyruffy

Pvp Tournament, 1 On 1?

Hello~ Me again, in the suggestion thread again. :3

Well today, i'm suggesting a PvP tournament ?.. I know that we have the PvP rooms, and the for_fild01. But.. Its all barbaric, and stuff.. i mean, its either a team effort, or.. 1 against everyone?

Well, I'm suggesting an arena style pvp, where the players have to sign up, to join. then moved to a map, where there's only 2 contenders. I hope you are still following me on this.

Then, other players, who are waiting to get paired up, can watch the match, or just wait in the waiting room.

Rules will be applied, (what ever they will be)

Time limited Matches

Rewarding Matches

PvP Arena ladders

Champion Title ? (being creative here)

jeeS7g5.jpg

m5lI3wv.jpgiDt0Zw1.jpg

Would be hard to manage and there are certain classes that would be a bit OP in a 1v1 situation against certain classes, which means this would promote usage of only select classes.

We tried this on our own in the past. Stalker and clown would be the favorites to win it. The random matching will make it not fun if you get matched to a class that you absolutely can't defeat in a timed situation(i assume the battle will be timed) like a ninja vs a sniper.

I say timed situation because we did one where there is no time limit and all the stalker had to do is wait for the FCP to run out to auto win. Not fun if you ask me.

Would be hard to manage and there are certain classes that would be a bit OP in a 1v1 situation against certain classes, which means this would promote usage of only select classes.

We tried this on our own in the past. Stalker and clown would be the favorites to win it. The random matching will make it not fun if you get matched to a class that you absolutely can't defeat in a timed situation(i assume the battle will be timed) like a ninja vs a sniper.

I say timed situation because we did one where there is no time limit and all the stalker had to do is wait for the FCP to run out to auto win. Not fun if you ask me.

True, but wouldn't that be the challenge? to overcome the best of the best? there's a lot of variables in a one on one match, they can take advantage of their environment or something..

Well there are rules applied, we could say, no recovery items allowed (berry, seed , etc). and its time limited, ( 1 minute to take out your opponent),

but I have to disagree, i think the random matching is what makes it exciting, OR we could match them up per class.. so e.g champ vs champ, or something.

The point of this pvp, is not only muscles, but also wits? (creative thinking here)

but, yeah, its just an opinion of mine, would it work like that?

Edited by ruzzyruffy

True, but wouldn't that be the challenge? to overcome the best of the best? there's a lot of variables in a one on one match, they can take advantage of their environment or something..

Well there are rules applied, we could say, no recovery items allowed (berry, seed , etc). and its time limited, ( 1 minute to take out your opponent),

but I have to disagree, i think the random matching is what makes it exciting, OR we could match them up per class.. so e.g champ vs champ, or something.

The point of this pvp, is not only muscles, but also wits? (creative thinking here)

but, yeah, its just an opinion of mine, would it work like that?

No recovery items, that would make long range classes with tons of damage the best character to use then? Or a fat LK/paladin.

And you really cant call it a challenge. the one playing ninja against a sniper will have no problem, while the sniper is terribly disadvantaged.

There are actually less variables in a 1v1 match. Equipment would be first, class would be second, then the actual player itself.

1 minute to take out an enemy? Most players on characters with high hp can last longer than that. what happens then? A draw? If that is the case, then we would be having 80% of the matches end up in a draw.

• Like 1

This is about class disadvantage. Like ray said(ninja vs sniper) sniper just end up burn his seed while ninja just have to flip+throw kunai/flip+FS. Unless if this tournament term you can only duel with same class, then it will be little fun and challenge.

This is about class disadvantage. Like ray said(ninja vs sniper) sniper just end up burn his seed while ninja just have to flip+throw kunai/flip+FS. Unless if this tournament term you can only duel with same class, then it will be little fun and challenge.

like bio vs. erryone lol

broke armor = 0% chance of winning

like bio vs. erryone lol

broke armor = 0% chance of winning

not that hard really, i always carry an rsx+gr armor even if I am a bio.

Stalker is worse, full strip will just annoy and finish the fight for you against all classes that is not a bio or a dex class or a paladin.

Battle royale is party vs party xD but nowadays its like guild v guild on party vs party.

we could randomize the party, but like, each party will get 1 class each . but still a 5 on 5.