Syl

Dummy Suggestion

Hello,

I just want to suggest a dummy NPC for testing damage,Spam, Skill builds, card combination build, and for testing new weapons or items.

An NPC for testing damage, in forms of different classes as well as Emperium for breakers, with real like in-game items and cards as well as resettable stats and items and actual HP and stats for the emperium.

A player may pay zeny, or maybe an access card that can only be obtain through semi-challenging quest.(We love quests *-*)

I know someone may add or will comment, just go for_fild01, PVP room, or even jupe_ele with your friends? I think yes you got a point, but for us with few friends who has items or specific class that we need to test our damage sometimes its hard to find perfect dummy for it. and not all of us is good at pvp and you may not know what sort of items the class you are fighting is wearing so its so vague to guess if you are doing good with your experiment.

Edited by Syl

I still test on people myself, whenever I have a stroke of genius when it comes to my biochemist. And no, I rarely have people test with me(they are all busy). I just really randomly hit someone in fild or barricade myself in pvp room.

I didn't become decent in pvping with biochemist until after a few months of using it. You will be good too, if you try to just pick off people in fild. I normally go to the ones that I have a hard time with as a biochemist(champs and LK).

The dummy suggestion isn't bad. But for me it takes the fun out of experimenting in card, item and stat builds. It will be a bit unfair to the people who put in the effort to test on their own.

Sorry i have to - this. I work really hard to got breaker combos, and i believe its not just me out there struggle like go to odin_temp,google,breaking from min 1-20 with full,decard 5362627 times etc just for test their combos..( my - just for emp dummy) rest is not bad. But still, i prefer teste it with some friends, that you can know how much you will deal with diff gears and job.-1 on emp dummy +1 on others dummy

Edited by Nas

Testing dummies have been suggested for a lot of times already. I really don't agree on putting up a free to hit aemoerium. It will just defeat its purpose of becoming a mystery. :)

As for the free to hit system, I still want people interacting with one another to get better. And it still works as usual. :)

Seriously, just do what I do. research first, do the build and just randomly hit people in fild. Just do it when you have a lot of seeds.