Veracity

New Valkyrie Weapons, Events, And Improvements!

frologo.jpg

New Valkyrie Weapons

nari.jpg

Nari's Harbinger [4]

Dex +20, Int +20, Decrease Cast Time to 15%,

Decrease HP by 15%, Receive more damage from demihuman by 10%,

2% chance to Cast Piercing Shot with increased damage by 300%

Allow use of lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

sorrow.jpg

Sorrowbringer [4]

Str +20, Agi +25, Atk +5%, Increase damage to demihuman by 5%,

Increase damage to medium sized monsters by 2%,

Max HP +25%, Allow use of lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

New Events

bloodbath.jpg

Bloodbath

Impress Dog The Cat with your skills on killing people in the bloodbath zone.

Get to the last stage in order to win!

madness.jpg

Circle of Madness

Another PvP enabled race to Dog The Cat.

Expect negative and positive powers from the boxes along the way.

Item Improvements

STORYLINE RINGS

Assassin Cross Guardian

Str +15, Int +15, Vit +10, Max HP +15%, Max SP +10%, -5% cast delay reduction, Walking speed +15%

Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

Increase damage of Meteor Assault by 150%, Soul Destroyer by 95%

Champion Guardian

Str +10, Agi +20, Max HP +45%, Hit +100, Walking speed +15%
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%, Reduce Vit def by 10%,
Increase Raging Trifecta Blow by 50%, Raging Quadruple Blow by 80%, Raging Thrust by 150%, Chain Crush Combo by 200%
If combined with Lady Tanee card decrease Max SP by 100%.

Creator Guardian

Vit +25, Str +25, Max HP +15%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Enable use of Magnetic Earth, increase Aid Condensed Potion by 20%,
100% chance to get Condensed White Potion and Plant Bottle from Plant monsters.

Gunslinger Guardian

Vit +35, Dex +20, Max HP +20%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%, Reduce Vit def by 10%,
Increase damage of Tracking by 420%, Increase Casting Time by 25%,
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%, Effects nullify when you equip Dark Illusion and Dark Lord card

Ninja Guardian

Str +30, Agi +20, Max HP +35%, Max SP +10%, Atk +30%, Crit +25, Increase damage on medium size monsters by 10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Shadow Slash by 250%, 2% chance to cast Falling Frozen Crystal with increased damage of 100%
Decrease damage of Final Strike by 100% Effects nullify if combined with Tyr Shuriken.

Priest Guardian

Vit +35, Int +10, Max HP +25%, Max SP +10%, After cast delay -5%, Walking speed +15%, Enchant armor with Ghost property,

Increases effectiveness of Healing skills by 90%, 6% chance to Heal self when receiving physical damage.

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

Professor Guardian

Vit +25, Dex +20, Max HP +25%, Max SP +20%, Matk +10%, Walking speed +15%,

2% chance to cast of Soul Siphon with increased damage by 300% when receiving physical attacks,

2% chance to cast of Counter Instinct when receiving physical attacks,

Reduce Vit def by 10%, decrease damage taken from magical attacks by 15%, Enable use of Lvl 5 Counter Instinct

Sniper Guardian

Str +20, Int +45, Max HP +15%, Walking speed +15%

Lvl 10 Over weight, Increase damage of Blitz Beat by 4000% and Arrow Shower by 40%

Star Gladiator Guardian

Str +20**, Vit +20, Max HP +25%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%, Reduce Vit def by 10%,
Crit +100, Atk +8%, Inflict 15% more damage with Critical Attacks, 2% chance to cast Counter Kick with increased damage of 700% when doing physical damage,

Star Gladiator Divine

Str +10, Vit +30, Max HP +15%, Max SP +25%, Atk +8%, Hit +100, Walking speed +15%, Reduce Vit def by 10%,
Increase damage to Ghost property by 15%, Increase damage to small sized monsters by 20%,
Reflect single target Magic damage to caster (50% chance)

Taekwon Guardian

Str +40, Vit +10, Agi +10, Max HP +20%, Max SP +20%, Atk +10%, Hit +60, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Flying Kick by 40%, 2% chance to Full Divest a target when doing physical attacks,
Enable use of lvl 10 Bless and Increase Agi, Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

Taekwon of Divine
Str +25, Vit +35, Max HP +20%, Max SP +20%, Atk +10%, Hit +100, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Heel Drop by 450%, Roundhouse by 300%, Counter Kick 300%.

Taekwon of Damned
Str +35, Agi +35, Max HP +60%, Max SP +25%, Atk +7%, Hit +100, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Tornado Kick by 350%,

VALK WEAPONS AND RUNES

Hrist's Wing [4]
Str +15, Dex +30, Int +80, Max HP +20%, Increase damage of Blitz Beat by 2000%, Increase damage of Claymore by 3000%,
Increase damage of Land Mine by 2800%, Increase damage of Blast Mine by 3000%, Allow use of lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

Cursed Sniper Rune
Int +10, Increase damage of Arrow Shower by 20%
Increase damage of Claymore, Blast Mine, and Land Mine by 500%
Increase Blitz Beat by 100%
- - -
Cursed Sniper now spawns and drops this item in for_map56

Jormungandr's Rage
Str +40, Int +60, Aspd +10, Increase Magic Attack damage by 20%, Reduces all skill's after-cast delay by 5%,
Enable use of Lvl 5 Fire Bolt with increased damage by 45%, Enable use of Lvl 5 Cold Bolt with increased damage by 45%,
increase damage with Mammonite by 75%, increase damage with Acid Demonstration by 90%,
places Coma effect on its target by a 0.1% chance.

BRUTAL, MAGICAL, AND STRIKING HEADGEARS

Brutal Head Gears

All Stats + 10
[ Lord Knight ] Str + 10 Agi + 10 Dex + 10, Hit +30
[ Paladin ] Inflict 40% more damage with Holy Cross, Inflict 40% more damage with Bash, Inflict 20% more damage with Grand Cross, Matk + 20%, Str + 10, Int + 10
[ Assassin Cross ] Enable use of Level 5 Bash with increased damage of 35%, Inflict 50% more damage with Venom Splasher, -10% damage from Demi Humans
[ Stalker ] Enable the use of level 10 Cold Bolt, Enable use of Rogue Spirit
[ Whitesmith ] Inflict 40% more damage with Cart Termination, Max HP + 10%
[ Creator ] Inflict 35% more damage with Mammonite, Str + 15, Max HP + 10%

[+ Forsaken King's Cloak, Forsaken King's Armor, Forsaken King's Boots]
Immunity to Freeze, All Stats +5, Max HP +5%

Magical Head Gears
All Stats + 10
[ Professor ] Matk + 25% Agi + 10
[ + Forsaken Prof Staff ] Enable use of Level 1 Stave Crasher

[ High Wizard ] Inflict 20% more damage with Storm Gust, Inflict 20% more damage with Lord of Vermillion, Inflict 20% more damage with Meteor Storm, Matk + 15%, +15% to HP
[ High Priest ] Inflict 20% more damage with Holy Light, 20% more damage with Asura Strike, Int + 10, Adds a 5% chance of auto casting Level 10, Decrease Agility on the enemy when hit.
[ Champion ] Int + 10 Vit + 10 Dex + 10, Raging Trifecta Blow, Raging Quadruple Blow, Raging Thrust, and Chain Crush Combo by 10%
[ Sniper ] Inflicts 20% more damage on all enemies, add 20% to HP
[ Clown/Gypsy ] Inflicts 15% more damage on all enemies, Agi + 10, add 10% to HP

Striking Head Gears
All Stats + 10
[ Gunslinger ] Max HP + 20% Mdef + 20 Dex + 20
[ + Forsaken Gunslinger Pistols ] Receive 40% less damage from Demihumans.

[ Soul Linker ] Matk + 20% Int + 10 Vit + 10, add 15% to HP, Enable use of Level 10 Lightning Bolt
[ Star Gladiator ] Str + 10 Dex + 10, Inflict 20% more damage to all enemies.
[ Ninja Class ] Max HP + 20% Str + 20, Inflict 100% more damage with Throw Huuma Shuriken, Inflict 100% more damage with Throw Kunai.
[ Super Novice ] Max HP + 20% Matk + 20%, Inflict 20% more damage with Mammonite.

Immunity to Freeze, All Stats +5, Max HP +5%**

fixes.jpg

1. Removed a bugged Usakoring Card
  2. Fixed the Cursed Creator Ring variants that don't give 350% mammonite damage
  3. Battle Royale and Guild vs Guild have been added to hourly announcements
  4. Auto broadcast the reset of PvP Ladder
  5. Legendary Stalker weapons (Blade and Sword) now have the correct description and effects
  6. Disable skills inside Thanatos room the stop people abusing other players
  7. Fixed sprite error with Little Angel Wings
  8. Fixed sprite error with Deviruchi Pin
  9. Fixed sprite error with Purple Tengo Mask
  10. Fixed sprite error with Red Archer Hat

credits.jpg

1. Previews by Barbie
  2. Coding by Genesis
  3. Events by Ares
  4. New weapons by Ares
  5. Improvements by Ares and Genesis
  6. Testing by Ares, Danger, Moogle, and Bishop
Edited by Ares
  • Like 2

nari.jpg

Nari's Harbinger [4]

Quick Question : Is this weapon 2 handed or just 1 handed?

Sorrowbringer [4]

Str +20, Agi +25, Atk +5%, Increase damage to demihuman by 5%,

Increase damage to medium sized monsters by 2%,

Max HP +25%, Allow use of lvl 10 Enlarge Weight Limit

can a gunslinger really wear this weapon? As it's shown on the token shop.

Edited by Conner

Nari's Harbinger [4]

So here's the review i made after test the weapon :

1. The Decrease Hp 15% and receive more damage 10% is too much ( i died by 1 Full buster by Gunslinger or 2 FAS by Sniper) considering it already 2 handed.

2. The item didnt have lvl 10 Enlarge Weight limit which is more burdensome for GS who have low STR ( i cant carry more than 150 seeds).

3. The Cast after using this weapon is so helpful for Tracking type and the damage is not so OP which is nice.

4. The Weapon can't be refined

I hope this review can be helpful for GM's Consideration.

Thank you ;)

Edited by camxavier

Nari's Harbinger [4]

So here's the review i made after test the weapon :

1. The Decrease Hp 15% and receive more damage 10% is too much ( i died by 1 Full buster by Gunslinger or 2 FAS by Sniper) considering it already 2 handed.

2. The item didnt have lvl 10 Enlarge Weight limit which is more burdensome for GS who have low STR ( i cant carry more than 150 seeds).

3. The Cast after using this weapon is so helpful for Tracking type and the damage is not so OP which is nice.

4. The Weapon can't be refined

I hope this review can be helpful for GM's Consideration.

Thank you ;)

I agree with numbers 2 and 4.

1. Its meant to be like a glass cannon

3. I find it lacking if you ask me. if they could increase it about 30% more on the weapon(not the ring or else we wont hear the end of it again), it should make up for its softness. its powerful but can be easily killed. as for the reason why it should be increased a bit is so that people will be forced to use the rifle instead of using valis.

as for the weapon overall, its good enough :D

High damage but Low Survivability in team AND solo fights

Noted on the notes you guys gave. Were you guys on full when you tried achieving its full damage? And to be sure we're on the same page, what items and ewuipment were you wearing? Also, what class were you targeting with what equipment?

Edited by Ares

Noted on the notes you guys gave. Were you guys on full when you tried achieving its full damage? And to be sure we're on the same page, what items and ewuipment were you wearing? Also, what class were you targeting with what equipment?

PM sent on skype

Star Gladiator Guardian

Str +20**, Vit +20, Max HP +25%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%, Reduce Vit def by 10%,
Crit +100, Atk +8%, Inflict 15% more damage with Critical Attacks, 2% chance to cast Counter Kick with increased damage of 700% when doing physical damage,

Quick question.

" 2% chance to cast Counter Kick with increased damage of 700% when doing physical damage"

---> Does this "2%" mean the 2% chance of it triggering while doing normal attacks OR "2%" of me doing counter kicks

I am sorry english isnt my first language. please allow me to site an example:

First.

*Attacking a Particular Job

-*COUNTER KICK STANCE INACTIVE

------> Doing just normal attack. will it still have a chance of me doing the 700% damage from counter kick, meaning ill just have to wait for it to trigger

So, will his trigger for the duration of me doing normal attacks with/withour counter kick stance or will it only trigger during me doing the counter kicks only.

Thanks>

P.S.

My apologies. bad English. :3

Quick question.

" 2% chance to cast Counter Kick with increased damage of 700% when doing physical damage"

---> Does this "2%" mean the 2% chance of it triggering while doing normal attacks OR "2%" of me doing counter kicks

I am sorry english isnt my first language. please allow me to site an example:

First.

*Attacking a Particular Job

-*COUNTER KICK STANCE INACTIVE

------> Doing just normal attack. will it still have a chance of me doing the 700% damage from counter kick, meaning ill just have to wait for it to triggerSo, will his trigger for the duration of me doing normal attacks with/withour counter kick stance or will it only trigger during me doing the counter kicks only.

Thanks>

P.S.

My apologies. bad English. :3

I believe its like definition of vr,strip cards etc. When you recieve or making normal attack(phy att), its 2% chance to you Auto cast counter kick with 700% damage.

Edited by Nas

Magical Head Gears
All Stats + 10

[ High Wizard ] Inflict 20% more damage with Storm Gust, Inflict 20% more damage with Lord of Vermillion, Inflict 20% more damage with Meteor Storm, Matk + 15%, +15% to HP
[ High Priest ] Inflict 20% more damage with Holy Light, 20% more damage with Asura Strike, Int + 10, Adds a 5% chance of auto casting Level 10, Decrease Agility on the enemy when hit.
[ Champion ] Int + 10 Vit + 10 Dex + 10, Raging Trifecta Blow, Raging Quadruple Blow, Raging Thrust, and Chain Crush Combo by 10%
[ Clown/Gypsy ] Inflicts 15% more damage on all enemies, Agi + 10, add 10% to HP

Loli hat isn't include in Magical list? The description ingame is different from what stated above

Magical Head Gears
All Stats + 10

Loli hat isn't include in Magical list? The description ingame is different from what stated above

Loli hat is already considered magical I think?

The older predecessors of the new Brutal/Striking/Magical hats (Helm of Darkness/Angel of Ghost/Loli Hat/Etc) don't seem to have the King set benefits, I still get frozen.

Oh you're right, I hope they get the same effect, since they cost the same in the token shop

Please clear some flaws on the Circle of madness event. there's a cell or two where you can click the 'Dog the Cat' NPC even without circling around the map. this is kinda annoying

thanks for that. we'll fix that asap.

Brutal Head Gears

All Stats + 10

[ Lord Knight ] Str + 10 Agi + 10 Dex + 10, Hit +30

[ Paladin ] Inflict 40% more damage with Holy Cross, Inflict 40% more damage with Bash, Inflict 20% more damage with Grand Cross, Matk + 20%, Str + 10, Int + 10

[ Assassin Cross ] Enable use of Level 5 Bash with increased damage of 35%, Inflict 50% more damage with Venom Splasher, -10% damage from Demi Humans

[ Stalker ] Enable the use of level 10 Cold Bolt, Enable use of Rogue Spirit

[ Whitesmith ] Inflict 40% more damage with Cart Termination, Max HP + 10%

[ Creator ] Inflict 35% more damage with Mammonite, Str + 15, Max HP + 10%

AOG not included??? Q_Q SADNU