Well.. I've thought of another Suggestion,

What about a training Space.. Its a place where we can rent (using toks or whatever), to add permanent stats,

up to 5 stats (or Whatever), on a decided stat, so vit/str/int/dex/agi/luk,

But limited to 3x usage.

So inside the space, there is going to be a totem, with a hp of 1m, or whatever, and our damage is only 1, den you have to hit it. until the totem dies.

then you will get 1 stat each time the totem dies. so if its up to 5 stats, there will be 5 totems. if they don't kill all totems, before they go out, they cant go back inside the same rooms, and their entrance quota will still be deducted by 1.

• Like 1

I see this as a good idea but we'll need to look closely coz people may find a way to abuse it.

I hope there are dummy/puppets in forms of different job classes or emperium for testing skills, item BUILDs spams, and damage, of course the dummy NPC will have written stats and some real like items like friggs/[c]rings/or full set w/ cards on them.. to fully utilize the dummy, one must pay like zeny to reset his/her own desired items or stats for the dummy and he can test it for like an hour or so...

finding sparring partner w/ full equipped items in-game is hard...especially when you're newbie or noob pvper w/ no experience and has no friends.. XD

just a suggestion peace out.

image.png

Edited by Syl

I hope there are dummy/puppets in forms of different job classes or emperium for testing skills, item BUILDs spams, and damage, of course the dummy NPC will have written stats and some real like items like friggs/[c]rings/or full set w/ cards on them.. to fully utilize the dummy, one must pay like zeny to reset his/her own desired items or stats for the dummy and he can test it for like an hour or so...

finding sparring partner w/ full equipped items in-game is hard...especially when you're newbie or noob pvper w/ no experience and has no friends.. XD

just a suggestion peace out.

image.png

This must be in a new suggestion thread. And i love it.

-1. I can see LTD hats being unconsidered

There's an ltd that adds PERMANENT stats? i dont get it.

if this would be implemented, they would rather go to the 'training space' rather than getting LTD boxes. +5 permanent stat is way far ahead than getting imp/ltd imp which only has +2/+5 additional stats if worn

yes.. so after the training space, then they use the imp/ltd = more + stats?

Which would mean that only the strong gets stronger while the normal people are still in the same place.

+/- 1 on this im 50-50 on this. it has its good points and it has its bad points. but like ares said, they might find ways to abuse this system. BUT!! it gives advantage to those who cant afford LTD Boxes. If you put like a limiter for example, it cant stack with an LTD Expansion HG/Imp, then it might be viable. just putting my view on this out there