cmdshft

Game Freezing

Running Windows 10 Anniversary in a Parallels VM.

I used to play this server a while back, maybe a year or so ago. I decided to come back. Game worked fine in a VM then, but now it seems to freeze after a loading screen gets to 100%. After 4 tries, I could only get the game to work once and when trying to go back into a town, it froze again at 100% loading.

Any fixes?

Also, how do I bring up the game config that shows up when you first run the game?

EDIT: Apparently there was someone else here who had the same issue, I figured out how to load the settings window again, however the game is not respecting the options chosen and still loads full screen at full resolution.

Edited by cmdshft

I downloaded another servers installation and the game runs perfect every time, which means there is clearly an issue with running this servers program.

I tried to download the small patch but it tells me that I am missing 4 DLL files.

Someone please help?

Hello

Sorry for late reply

ok about the problem on your first post, if you open the "opensetup.exe"you will see two icons downleft one called reg and other called lua, make sure reg is colored (that means your system will use registry to save settings intead of lua file) after that you should be able to config correctly

about the dlls, which ones are you missing? maybe i can upload it

lastly, it will be a good idea to download the latest full client (either direct download or torrent) and try with it

keep us updated

Edited by Danger

I initially tried the full installer and that runs but the game freezes at the loading screen at 100% and nothing happens after.

As I said, I tried the small installer to see if that would work and it wouldn't load due to 4 DLL files missing. I am not at home right now so I can't look at which ones are missing.

I tested another server's setup and their's works just fine with no freezing so this is strictly an issue with ForsakenRO's files.

Hello

Ok, let's try to solve this, please add me to skype (username danger.forsakenro) or FB ( facebook.com/GM.Danger ) to guide you more easily on the steps

also, do you still have the full client installer / torrent on your machine? (in case you don't, please download again if possible)