jolopascual

Ip Breaker

You can try ip(os) ohel(tg,abys,abyss,dw) about dex,feel free to test your own. Im fine with 1+??? Dex. But its your call,cause dex add your ATK a lil. Glhf

well im worried because when i hit peepz in the field i miss but that is normal right? because im a breaker and where do i put IP and hels. Main or off?

You autos will not miss the Emperium. The NPC/Monster is different from a player's flee. Make sure your first guild skill is checked off. Use Ice Pick + Any of the DMG towards Emperium properties use (@mi 1288). Try different combinations. Stay alive and just hope your last auto is the DMG that was enough to kill the Emperium. You are up against everyone else that is hitting it too. They will be switching between gears to stay alive. Maximize dmg should always do it. Goodluck!!

You autos will not miss the Emperium. The NPC/Monster is different from a player's flee. Make sure your first guild skill is checked off. Use Ice Pick + Any of the DMG towards Emperium properties use (@mi 1288). Try different combinations. Stay alive and just hope your last auto is the DMG that was enough to kill the Emperium. You are up against everyone else that is hitting it too. They will be switching between gears to stay alive. Maximize dmg should always do it. Goodluck!!

Ok thanks, so you mean in the 1st guild skill is the "Official Guild Approval"?

Btw, i UP all my Guild skill, Skill point left in my guild is 6 nothing to be upgraded that's totally normal right?

Yeah thats normal. Anw addtional,if you want hit another player,make 1pvp dag with double phree. Glhf!

Ok thanks, so you mean in the 1st guild skill is the "Official Guild Approval"?

Btw, i UP all my Guild skill, Skill point left in my guild is 6 nothing to be upgraded that's totally normal right?

Correct.

Yes, the 6 skill points are just extra.

• Like 1

Hmmm. Question. You are asking how to break using ice pick slotted as your main hand dagger? Or are you asking how to hit people during pvp using ice pick alotted also?

Well, those are two different things. I am currently one of the breakers of Public Enemy so lemme just give you an idea breaking on this server. Sooo here i go, i have seen people used ice pick as main hand dagger then and now, and to tell you quite frankly they still manage to break for the guild. I think you should put ice pick on the mainhand since ice pick is basically has the same effect with thanatos card plus the emp has tons of vit so making ur damage crank up, an addition to this is that ull have the double attack skill which makes your right hand do double attack by chance. Breaking is easy the problem is keeping yourself alive with all those defenders of the emperium. Now i suggest you put dessert wold card on it. Dont compound tg since tg gives you an automatic magnumbreak which is deadly for you because for sure there are pallys beside the emp ( you'll basically kill yourself with this ).

Anything i missed please point it out. Id gladly share what i know. :)

Can u please Elaborate why would the "magnum Break" is deadly for me?

ooops. thank you for the heads up, as you may know that paladins has theirs reflect skills and gears. so yea, thats it everytime you magnum break in which it'll be pretty often, the reflect would just add to the one of the problems you may encounter in the emp.

I think you should put ice pick on the mainhand since ice pick is basically has the same effect with thanatos card plus the emp has tons of vit so making ur damage crank up, an addition to this is that ull have the double attack skill which makes your right hand do double attack by chance.

Nope, common misconception of the double attack skill. Double attack doubles the damage of a single attack not lets you attack twice.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Double_Attack

http://ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Double_Attack

Can u please Elaborate why would the "magnum Break" is deadly for me?

Other than reflect, you may also trigger dispel from nearby players wearing a VR card thus debuffing you

• Like 1

Nope, common misconception of the double attack skill. Double attack doubles the damage of a single attack not lets you attack twice.

http://irowiki.org/wiki/Double_Attack

http://ragnarok.wikia.com/wiki/Double_Attack

Other than reflect, you may also trigger dispel from nearby players wearing a VR card thus debuffing you

i stand corrected :)