Maiimaii

Gs Tracking Is Op Af

Hi guys. Sorry for being out for a while but let me say something on what I wanted for Tracking.

The damage is FINE. I know you guys will have a negative reaction to what I have said. The idea of Tracking skill is it should deal high damage (but not to the point that kills anyone in one shot) but the only problem is that you can spam fast with the right gear. Cast time SHOULD NOT be as fast as Full Buster though and I will agree with everyone that Tracking is OP for now.

The quick fix that Genesis made (lowering down its damage) is just temporary. So to summarize: remove Cast Time reduction, put back original damage. Full Buster (fast spam, slightly lower damage), Tracking (slow spam, high damage).

High dmg and slow dmg is really okay but 650% is unfair thats like asura so ye maybe putting casting time its actually okay and nerfing DARK illusions combo on GS. since its TRACKING it should have time to AIM peoples, unless you telling me to do 360NOSCOPE on snipers xD.

AND please also Nerf GS Full Buster its not that Tracking is only the OP atm its GS itself is broken class. please think about it carefully and DO some TEST and calculate them and compare to the other class. this server has so much GS and abusing that class too much. Thank you.

Edited by Maiimaii

I Agree to GM Ares He didnt just release guardian ring without thinking what it can do obviously. they is a reason ofcourse, Like he said Full Buster (fast spam, slightly lower damage), Tracking (slow spam, high damage). That should explain, Why is has that effect

I would agree with the others but there's still a reason why :) / And this server needed an update like this new rings and new weapons and more this was the right time that they release it, Where Everyone can explore each classes and try out more things . one last thing is

R1P for the Guardian still so fresh now already getting nerfed ........ XD

I Agree to GM Ares He didnt just release guardian ring without thinking what it can do obviously. they is a reason ofcourse, Like he said Full Buster (fast spam, slightly lower damage), Tracking (slow spam, high damage). That should explain, Why is has that effect

I would agree with the others but there's still a reason why :) / And this server needed an update like this new rings and new weapons and more this was the right time that they release it, Where Everyone can explore each classes and try out more things . one last thing is

Lowering the spam seemsgood to me but doing 100-200k Tracking w/ slow spam? thats isnt fair.

Lets say asura does 120-150 normal damage and speaking of asura you gotta do zen fury zen asura before you asura them and You cant spam them that much as like TRACKING, and Asura is a melee atk while TRACKING is long range and yet DO the same damage w/ asura. is that fair? LOL PLAY fair

Dont ruin the server no more please.

• Like 1

200% is actually seems good but 650% is kinda unfair

i tried it my self... the damage is too low. not like in the skill description Tracking (slow spam, high damage).

now tracking is (slow spam, low damage)

-1 the ring is still new and fresh I think there's only 3 people on the server currently even have the ring, people haven't even been able to test it and find the weakness of. It's way to early just to say nerf GS back into the ground they can finally do something again after being nerfed so badly by the desperado spam change.

not really 3 peoples ive seen a lot already from warsongs and dc. and doesnt mean its fresh it shouldnt get nerf'd its actually way too OP.

I have seen the guardian ring for Gunslinger myself right when it first came out and I would say that it is OP. I agree to what Rayray and GM Ares is saying, the high damage should stay but it should have a cast time to balance it out. Otherwise if we just nerf the damage then it would just be like any other long-ranged skill (Full buster, double strafe etc..) so no one would bother to make it especially with how hard it is to make guardian rings

I have seen the guardian ring for Gunslinger myself right when it first came out and I would say that it is OP. I agree to what Rayray and GM Ares is saying, the high damage should stay but it should have a cast time to balance it out. Otherwise if we just nerf the damage then it would just be like any other long-ranged skill (Full buster, double strafe etc..) so no one would bother to make it especially with how hard it is to make guardian rings

oh ya? its hard its because its new , not that much people knows it at the moment , but eventually its gonna be easy. and doesnt mean its hard to make you gonna make it OP, just compare to other Guardian rings effects. Paladin Guardina? 20k Gloria domini? what for? Lul and yet GS does so much damage w/ non-cast. i understand that tracking needs to be high damage but not that high like asura's damage lul. is this CS? and GS does headshot? MEOW

If you really mean slow spam high damage,make tracking like a normal tracking(with cast ofc). Nerfing the combos with ring should be done,just please test it,with player hp ofc,it will be still OP if it was 300k ea. 1hit is rly too much i think. So please test it with regular player geared with 250-280k. Amigos

Edited by anasputra09

"By taking a little extra time to track the target, you can guarantee a very powerful single shot. Tracking has a fixed cast time which is not affected by DEX, skills or effects and is interruptible." - RMS

Bottom-line is: Tracking's cast time being reduced by 50% on the guardian ring and being affected by card combos (which basically removes THE cast time) was a no-brainer. The high damage is the reason why RO itself put a fixed cast time in it, and it definitely should stay that way. Put back the fixed cast time (which is 3 seconds by default at Lvl 10) before it unleashes that deadly bullet. I can care less about the damage as long as it levels evenly with the cast time.

And I sure hope it DOESN'T become a pattern though of increasing and increasing average damage while max HP pools barely even get increased. *always consider that when you 'balance' things thank you...*

oh ya? its hard its because its new , not that much people knows it at the moment , but eventually its gonna be easy. and doesnt mean its hard to make you gonna make it OP, just compare to other Guardian rings effects. Paladin Guardina? 20k Gloria domini? what for? Lul and yet GS does so much damage w/ non-cast. i understand that tracking needs to be high damage but not that high like asura's damage lul. is this CS? and GS does headshot? MEOW

No it's hard not because it's new but the quest really is hard. Just one of the materials is bloodthirst which you can only get from lhz_dun04 at 10% rate and you need 2k pcs. The best deal u can get for that if u buy it would be 10:1, even so thats already 200 tokens. Then there's the faceworm raid, I've done all the hard raids in the server but this one actually requires full party and need thana users. On top of that, you first need to do parts 1 and 2 of blessed/cursed ring quest which means doing both GOH and aegirs raid before you can even start the guardian quest

My point wasn't to keep the stats as it was when it first came out, as I said before it is op. What I'm trying to say is if they decide to nerf the damage or the delay they should also make the quest easier

Going back to the topic, what they were trying is to have is high damage slow cast so yes it is supposed to have asura's damage lul. MEWO

Just wanna point things out, The cast has nothing to do with the dex and its damage. It meant to be a devastating shot to inflict massive ranged physical damage. Which means it should deal High damage with a low spam that can be interrupted. And you cant spam with it unlike Full Buster Thats why you i posted earlier about what GM Ares said Full Buster (fast spam, slightly lower damage), Tracking (slow spam, high damage). Keep that in mind. And you cant compare a champ to this class build . Champ can reach 300k single asura There is no way you can compare it Cause champs got snap and pneuma and more. while GS just got this and hp pool is not even that high and remember Gs was left behind the last couple of years when it got nerfed back then aswell. So i dont see any reason why it should get nerfed again. While All other classes like Ninja,Taekwon,Soul Linker now getting more bigger. While others trying to put GS back to the ground and make is useless like the past years

Tracking:By taking a little extra time to track the target, you can guarantee a very powerful single shot. Tracking has a fixed cast time which is not affected by DEX, skills or effects and is interruptible. There is no aftercast delay. The range of Tracking is fixed at 10 cells, and is not increased by Snake's Eye.

Edited by westlife

Yeah that my point also, make it with cast back(nerf combos) will do the "balanced". Yeah it still in beta tho, what you expect xD

:th_heh: :th_heh: :th_heh: :th_heh: :th_heh: :th_heh: :th_heh:

Just wanna point things out, The cast has nothing to do with the dex and its damage. It meant to be a devastating shot to inflict massive ranged physical damage. Which means it should deal High damage with a low spam that can be interrupted. And you cant spam with it unlike Full Buster Thats why you i posted earlier about what GM Ares said Full Buster (fast spam, slightly lower damage), Tracking (slow spam, high damage). Keep that in mind. And you cant compare a champ to this class build . Champ can reach 300k single asura There is no way you can compare it Cause champs got snap and pneuma and more. while GS just got this and hp pool is not even that high and remember Gs was left behind the last couple of years when it got nerfed back then aswell. So i dont see any reason why it should get nerfed again. While All other classes like Ninja,Taekwon,Soul Linker now getting more bigger. While others trying to put GS back to the ground and make is useless like the past years

Tracking:By taking a little extra time to track the target, you can guarantee a very powerful single shot. Tracking has a fixed cast time which is not affected by DEX, skills or effects and is interruptible. There is no aftercast delay. The range of Tracking is fixed at 10 cells, and is not increased by Snake's Eye.

I am not comparing im just saying the difference about classes, Yeah GS has no snap pnuema or something and you cant do 300k asura if they rays .You can say GS getting nerf and = prolly sux again BUT not really, they released GS was way too OP thats why you guys think it sux when they got NERF its because ITS OP from Decrease Damage or etc. You don't get my point... GS is really good way back then but you guys asked for nerf since peoples saying "LAG in WOE which is not" and Im also not saying to nerf the GS to the max. its just actually OVERPOWERED than every class. Ninja getting buff? SL and TK TOO? well they are not overpowered as GS which can do easy 60-90k damage full busters and also 150-200k Tracking. You cant do anything w/ non top10 TK it sux, but GS? Just buy the set then boom? pewpew peoples? Nerfing GS doesnt mean its going to be sucks Just balance the game every player has own playstyle . just i said before doesnt mean its new it shouldnt get nerf'd playfair i know some of your guilds has this thing "GUARDIAN RING" thats why you so defensive, We all wanna play fair. and also yeah like you said champ has pnuema and snap, but you gotta use this skills zen fury zen to asura and its melee, and tracking is 1 button and long range attack and yet do the same damage w/ asura thats not fair at all. Just remove that non cast thing in tracking , it should track peoples not headshot em. also lower the damage of full buster its too goddamn high i also tried GS its so OP.

No it's hard not because it's new but the quest really is hard. Just one of the materials is bloodthirst which you can only get from lhz_dun04 at 10% rate and you need 2k pcs. The best deal u can get for that if u buy it would be 10:1, even so thats already 200 tokens. Then there's the faceworm raid, I've done all the hard raids in the server but this one actually requires full party and need thana users. On top of that, you first need to do parts 1 and 2 of blessed/cursed ring quest which means doing both GOH and aegirs raid before you can even start the guardian quest

My point wasn't to keep the stats as it was when it first came out, as I said before it is op. What I'm trying to say is if they decide to nerf the damage or the delay they should also make the quest easier

Going back to the topic, what they were trying is to have is high damage slow cast so yes it is supposed to have asura's damage lul. MEWO

Yeah? that raid is actually ez for good players lol.

and yeah thats okay ? but making it non cast?NO WAYY LUL MEOW

Easy for people from DC, Warsong and Elysian to say its NOT OP since they dont shoot each other. Go shoot each other then comment here.

lul huehue

Put some cast delay and reduce the damage its way too OP , lex + Tracking(LONGRANGE) and you're fvcked LOL

Easy for people from DC, Warsong and Elysian to say its NOT OP since they dont shoot each other. Go shoot each other then comment here.

You, sir, has just won the internet. Congratulations :O :th_heh:

Combination of Guardian ring (50% minus cast) + 2 Belzeebub for accessories (60%) gives no more casting time. Plus no aftercast delay for tracking. It is spammable without the need for kiels, which enables gs to wear ship hat + fsold and maya purple + another extra slot for card on headgear. Tank that huge damage and fast spam. This is not OP?

Just wanna say that this comment is completely wrong as I've seen Ramon drop several of the other guilds with his GS. To name someone in particular, he pawned DC's ecaller(Cowcaine), which I was following during last minute of this morning's woe.

EDIT: Double post Lels

Personally, I don't want to be hit by it but changing it to something similar as DS or FAS is just boring. I prefer what Ares said about giving it its fixed cast time but high damage but not overkill.

Edited by qperteplex

Okay so I skipped some of your replies since it's almost the same to what I and everyone said.

The reason why I removed the cast time is because I find it real slow for a high rate server. I admit the fact that I missed the dark illusion card because I was reaching for the stars to finish ALL of the rings launched in the previous patch.

Let us not use the word NERF on this one since there are some people that are sensitive about this. Let's be careful with our words and use BALANCE instead.

Summary (and Gawd I will releat myself again): remove cast time reduction, put back damage. Should be ALMOST close to asura strike but with a reasonable cast time.

Edited by Ares

Okay so I skipped some of your replies since it's almost the same to what I and everyone said.

The reason why I removed the cast time is because I find it real slow for a high rate server. I admit the fact that I missed the dark illusion card because I was reaching for the stars to finish ALL of the rings launched in the previous patch.

Let us not use the word NERF on this one since there are some people that are sensitive about this. Let's be careful with our words and use BALANCE instead.

Summary (and Gawd I will releat myself again): remove cast time reduction, put back damage. Should be ALMOST close to asura strike but with a reasonable cast time.

I guess its fine the way it is atm, its spammable (insta cast) and fair damage not like 200k or something. we're on High rate after all ,

Edited by Maiimaii

I guess its fine the way it is atm, its spammable (insta cast) and fair damage not like 200k or something. we're on High rate after all ,

But we don't need another skill like that. That's Ares' point, if we make it what it is now, there is no merit on using it at all since GS has Full Buster.

But we don't need another skill like that. That's Ares' point, if we make it what it is now, there is no merit on using it at all since GS has Full Buster.

Well thank you. Here's the first effect and we'll revert it to this...

Vit +35, Dex +20, Max HP +20%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Tracking by 650%,
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
don't worry, we'll make sure that we'll balance damage and spam. Rayray's post is correct... :)