Maiimaii

Gs Tracking Is Op Af

I kinda like the fact that I made a reply saying on why Tracking should be tweaked but somehow no one argued about it with me and instead someone went on and argued with other people.

I do agree with the others, the Guardian ring for GS is miles above the others. This is a bit lengthy but the only way for people to see my post(apparently) is to make it long.

Let's look at the other rings

[Assassin Cross of The Guardian]
Str +15, Int +15, Vit +10, Max HP +10%, Max SP +10%, -5% cast delay reduction, Walking speed +15%
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
Increase damage of Meteor Assault by 100%, Soul Destroyer by 50%

- meteor assault deals like 3k-4k. increasing it by 100% is kinda useless since no one will spam that. The cursed ring increases SB by 15%, far better than this one.

[Champion of The Guardian]
Str +10, Agi +20, Max HP +25%, Hit +100, Walking speed +15%
Increase Raging Trifecta Blow by 50%, Raging Quadruple Blow by 80%, Raging Thrust by 100%, Chain Crush Combo by 120%
If combined with Lady Tanee card and/or Fallen Bishop Hibram card, decrease Max SP by 100%.

-sure, people might try to combo champ now, but a good fast asura champ still does way more damage. The decrease max sp in the ring also hurts it

[Clown of The Guardian]
Str +25, Agi +15, Max HP +15%, Atk +15%, Walking speed +15%
2% chance to cast lvl 10 Bash on enemy target with increased damage of 1000%, 6% chance to cast lvl 10 Heal with increased effect by 750% to self when dealing Physical damage.

-Str is a wasted stat on dex class. no one will melee with clown, hence the bash there ideally would only be working with melee reflect

[Creator of The Guardian]
Vit +25, Str +25, Max HP +15%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Enable use of Magnetic Earth, increase Aid Condensed Potion by 20%,
100% chance to get Condensed White Potion and Plant Bottle from Plant monsters.

- Nice thought. enable use of magnetic earth will remove pneuma to help you acid bomb people who spam pneuma. Thing is, both blessed and cursed ring give better stats and utility. Using this will make you lose heavens drive(if you use blessed) which is more useful than magnetic earth. Also, I can just use cart revolution to push people off pneuma so I see no need for this guardian ring.

[Gypsy of The Guardian]
2% chance to cast lvl 10 Holy Crosson enemy target with increased damage of 1000%,4% chance to cast lvl 10 Heal with increased effect by 150% to self when dealing Physical damage.

-same argument with the clown one. No one will melee with a class that has medium hp

[High Priest of The Guardian]
Vit +35, Int +10, Max HP +25%, Max SP +10%, After cast delay -5%, Walking speed +15%, Enchant armor with Ghost property, Increases effectiveness of Healing skills by 90%, 3% chance to Heal self when receiving physical and magical damage.
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

-confused on this one. Enchant armor with ghost property? So I am stuck with one element on me then? What if I switch to an angeling armor? what would be my element then? this would be good if that part is explained well. The chance to heal + effectiveness of healing skills leads me to believe this is for the melee priest which is nice, but why put int as stat then?

[High Wizard of The Guardian]
Int +20, Vit +20, Max HP +10%, Max SP +25%, Matk +20%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%, Reduce Vit def by 10%,
Increase damage of Napalm Vulcan by 50%

- seems nice, until you remember that bolts deal better damage due to imp/siroma cards that you will rarely use napalm vulcan yourself. although it is not as bad as i thought it would be

[Lord Knight of The Guardian]
Str +20, Vit +35, Max HP +10%, Max HP +10%, Walking speed +15%
Increase damage of Magnum Break by 150%, increase damage of Counter attack by 300%
Decrease damage of Spiral Pierce, Bowling Bash, and Brandish Spear by 100%

- really? you claim this is on par with the GS ring? you decrease the damage of the best skills of LK to increase magnum break which you can't even spam?

[Ninja of The Guardian]
Str +30, Agi +20, Max HP +35%, Max SP +10%, Atk +30%, Crit +25, Increase damage on medium size monsters by 10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Shadow Slash by 400%, 2% chance to cast Falling Frozen Crystal with increased damage of 100%
Decrease damage of Final Strike by 100% Effects nullify if combined with Tyr Shuriken.

- another ring that is only good on paper. the 400% increase in shadow slash is hindered by the fact that you cant spam that skill requires you to be in hiding status. you only normally use shadow slash to get near, then you either final strike or spam throwing skills. So I find it weird that this is the skill that got increased damage.

[Paladin of The Guardian]
Int +35 Vit +10, Max HP +15%, Walking speed +15%
Increase damage of Gloria Domini by 1000%
Decrease damage of Grand Cross, Holy Cross, and Shield Boomerang by 100%

- again, only sounds good on paper. you might say that "ooohh, 1000% increase in damage, that is way better than 500% increase of tracking now!", but gloria domini has fixed damage of 2000. so that's 1000% of 2000, meaning you increased its damage to 20000. Is it worth the effort? I can easily deal 40k+ on shield chain.

[Professor of The Guardian]
Vit +25, Dex +20, Max HP +10%, Max SP +20%, Matk +10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Soul Siphon by 290%

-no one will use soul siphon in pvp. seriously.

[sniper of The Guardian]
Str +20, Int +45, Max HP +15%, Walking speed +15%
Lvl 10 Over weight, Increase damage of Blitz Beat by 3500% and Arrow Shower by 40%

- one of the only ones that seems nice. I say seems only because I can't test it yet(the others I put up there are easily computed)

[soul Linker of The Guardian]
Str +20, Vit +40, Max HP +40%, Max SP +25%, Atk +15%, Hit +50, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, 6% chance to cast Back Stab with increased damage of 60% when doing normal attacks.

-I will never melee on a soul linker when I have lower hp than a wizard.

[stalker of The Guardian]
Str +30, Agi +15, Max HP +15%, Max SP +10%, Atk +10%, Walking speed +15%
Increase damage of Bowling Bash by 10%

- not worth the effort since this is for an str and melee stalker, when the bow stalker copying the same skill does more damage and has more utility.

[star Gladiator of The Guardian]
Str +40, Vit +20, Max HP +40%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Crit +100, Atk +15%, Inflict 20% more damage with Critical Attacks, 2% chance to cast Counter Kick with increased damage of 1000% when doing physical damage,

- one of the better ones for sure, but still not on par with the GS ring.

[super Novice of The Guardian]
Str +30, Vit +20, Max HP +25%, Max SP +20%, Atk +10, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, 2% chance to cast Desperado with increased damage by 50% when doing physical attacks, 4% chance to lvl 10 Provoke self when receiving physical damage.

-same thoughts with star glad ring.

[Taekwon of The Guardian]
Str +40, Vit +10, Agi +10, Max HP +20%, Max SP +20%, Atk +10%, Hit +60, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Flying Kick by 20%, 2% chance to Full Divest a target when doing physical attacks, Enable use of lvl 10 Bless and Increase Agi

-same thoughts with star glad ring

[Whitesmith of The Guardian]
Str +20, Int +40, Max HP +10%, MATK +50%, Walking speed +15%
3% chance to cast Napalm Vulcan with increased damage of 700% to target.
4% chance to cast Stave Crasher with increased damage of 40% to target

- an int whitesmith? WHY? WS is one of the stronger characters out there. No one will use guardian ring for him, when the two other rings provide better stuff.

The thing is: IDC about the damage of Tracking now, it's the cast time that was the issue. If people still found a way to reduce the cast time again then THAT needs to be fixed again because I believe that is not intended. Remember when people used reducts stalkers? the one with the laughing poopoo hat and sacreds and stuff, the one where they get near 100% demi human reducts. You don't see that now because that was nerfed, due to the fact that it is not intended to be that way. Remember the LK one hand sword(that was two handed) so they can use parry? Nerfed as well.

Nox and angeling don't really counter GS because it is easy to change elements. so, no those are not counters. and 70k tracking is not that bad, when you compare it to bolts completely missing against gtb.

I like how some of you guys are sticking to your guns(pun intended) and keep on saying that this stuff was not OP(talking about the 650% and no cast time). However, I haven't seen those people actually using GS before all these megaboosts. Hell, I haven't even seen those new GS participating in the old discussion for GS about the stats of the weapons that were supposed to be made back then. You guys just started using GS when it got boosted, which says a lot. Forgive me to be crude, but I see little merit on those type of arguments when you never used GS after desperado got a bit nerfed. You only used the class very recently, your opinions are horribly biased due to the fact that you only used GS when it was stronger already. The only few ones like Yatogami who made the guide for full buster GS would probably be not as biased.

• Like 1

Lengthy response but I get your point. We'll finalize everything in the next patch.

I also don't want to reply on the other rings since it's (semi) off topic. I try not to giveaway info about the rings but I'll leave it to you guys.

Lengthy response but I get your point. We'll finalize everything in the next patch.

I also don't want to reply on the other rings since it's (semi) off topic. I try not to giveaway info about the rings but I'll leave it to you guys.

I can see that you guys wanted to reinvent something, it is evident. My argument was that the GS ring far outshines the rest. The others are imaginative, but the execution imo is lacking.

I can see that you guys wanted to reinvent something, it is evident. My argument was that the GS ring far outshines the rest. The others are imaginative, but the execution imo is lacking.

I have pending changes for next patch. I'll change the stats to give way for the 2-hand rifle.

Some of the rings you mentioned needs to be combined with something else. For example, SinX Guardian for SBK. We've released Cursed SinX Rune and rebuilt the Infernal and Loki's Blades in order to get the full potential. Sniper Guardian also has Cursed Sniper Runes.

The other rings, I can't tell yet since I haven't seen anyone have those yet.

For the GS, I already found 1 player that made a counter build to the "devastating" Tracking skill. Although it's a hard build but really works!

Edited by Ares

I kinda like the fact that I made a reply saying on why Tracking should be tweaked but somehow no one argued about it with me and instead someone went on and argued with other people.

I do agree with the others, the Guardian ring for GS is miles above the others. This is a bit lengthy but the only way for people to see my post(apparently) is to make it long.

Let's look at the other rings

[Assassin Cross of The Guardian]

Str +15, Int +15, Vit +10, Max HP +10%, Max SP +10%, -5% cast delay reduction, Walking speed +15%

Increase damage of Meteor Assault by 100%, Soul Destroyer by 50%- meteor assault deals like 3k-4k. increasing it by 100% is kinda useless since no one will spam that. The cursed ring increases SB by 15%, far better than this one.

[Champion of The Guardian]

Str +10, Agi +20, Max HP +25%, Hit +100, Walking speed +15%

Increase Raging Trifecta Blow by 50%, Raging Quadruple Blow by 80%, Raging Thrust by 100%, Chain Crush Combo by 120%

If combined with Lady Tanee card and/or Fallen Bishop Hibram card, decrease Max SP by 100%.-sure, people might try to combo champ now, but a good fast asura champ still does way more damage. The decrease max sp in the ring also hurts it

[Clown of The Guardian]

2% chance to cast lvl 10 Bash on enemy target with increased damage of 1000%, 6% chance to cast lvl 10 Heal with increased effect by 750% to self when dealing Physical damage.-Str is a wasted stat on dex class. no one will melee with clown, hence the bash there ideally would only be working with melee reflect

[Creator of The Guardian]

Vit +25, Str +25, Max HP +15%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Enable use of Magnetic Earth, increase Aid Condensed Potion by 20%,

100% chance to get Condensed White Potion and Plant Bottle from Plant monsters.

Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%- Nice thought. enable use of magnetic earth will remove pneuma to help you acid bomb people who spam pneuma. Thing is, both blessed and cursed ring give better stats and utility. Using this will make you lose heavens drive(if you use blessed) which is more useful than magnetic earth. Also, I can just use cart revolution to push people off pneuma so I see no need for this guardian ring.

[Gypsy of The Guardian]

2% chance to cast lvl 10 Holy Crosson enemy target with increased damage of 1000%,4% chance to cast lvl 10 Heal with increased effect by 150% to self when dealing Physical damage.-same argument with the clown one. No one will melee with a class that has medium hp

[High Priest of The Guardian]

Vit +35, Int +10, Max HP +25%, Max SP +10%, After cast delay -5%, Walking speed +15%, Enchant armor with Ghost property, Increases effectiveness of Healing skills by 90%, 3% chance to Heal self when receiving physical and magical damage.

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%-confused on this one. Enchant armor with ghost property? So I am stuck with one element on me then? What if I switch to an angeling armor? what would be my element then? this would be good if that part is explained well. The chance to heal + effectiveness of healing skills leads me to believe this is for the melee priest which is nice, but why put int as stat then?

[High Wizard of The Guardian]

Int +20, Vit +20, Max HP +10%, Max SP +25%, Matk +20%, Walking speed +15%

Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%, Reduce Vit def by 10%,

Increase damage of Napalm Vulcan by 50%- seems nice, until you remember that bolts deal better damage due to imp/siroma cards that you will rarely use napalm vulcan yourself. although it is not as bad as i thought it would be

[Lord Knight of The Guardian]

Str +20, Vit +35, Max HP +10%, Max HP +10%, Walking speed +15%

Increase damage of Magnum Break by 150%, increase damage of Counter attack by 300%

Decrease damage of Spiral Pierce, Bowling Bash, and Brandish Spear by 100%

- really? you claim this is on par with the GS ring? you decrease the damage of the best skills of LK to increase magnum break which you can't even spam?

[Ninja of The Guardian]

Str +30, Agi +20, Max HP +35%, Max SP +10%, Atk +30%, Crit +25, Increase damage on medium size monsters by 10%, Walking speed +15%

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Shadow Slash by 400%, 2% chance to cast Falling Frozen Crystal with increased damage of 100%

Decrease damage of Final Strike by 100% Effects nullify if combined with Tyr Shuriken.

- another ring that is only good on paper. the 400% increase in shadow slash is hindered by the fact that you cant spam that skill requires you to be in hiding status. you only normally use shadow slash to get near, then you either final strike or spam throwing skills. So I find it weird that this is the skill that got increased damage.

[Paladin of The Guardian]

Int +35 Vit +10, Max HP +15%, Walking speed +15%

Increase damage of Gloria Domini by 1000%

Decrease damage of Grand Cross, Holy Cross, and Shield Boomerang by 100%

- again, only sounds good on paper. you might say that "ooohh, 1000% increase in damage, that is way better than 500% increase of tracking now!", but gloria domini has fixed damage of 2000. so that's 1000% of 2000, meaning you increased its damage to 20000. Is it worth the effort? I can easily deal 40k+ on shield chain.

[Professor of The Guardian]

Vit +25, Dex +20, Max HP +10%, Max SP +20%, Matk +10%, Walking speed +15%

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Soul Siphon by 290%

-no one will use soul siphon in pvp. seriously.

[sniper of The Guardian]

Str +20, Int +45, Max HP +15%, Walking speed +15%

Lvl 10 Over weight, Increase damage of Blitz Beat by 3500% and Arrow Shower by 40%- one of the only ones that seems nice. I say seems only because I can't test it yet(the others I put up there are easily computed)

[soul Linker of The Guardian]

Str +20, Vit +40, Max HP +40%, Max SP +25%, Atk +15%, Hit +50, Walking speed +15%

Reduce Vit def by 10%, 6% chance to cast Back Stab with increased damage of 60% when doing normal attacks.

-I will never melee on a soul linker when I have lower hp than a wizard.

[stalker of The Guardian]

Str +30, Agi +15, Max HP +15%, Max SP +10%, Atk +10%, Walking speed +15%

Increase damage of Bowling Bash by 10%- not worth the effort since this is for an str and melee stalker, when the bow stalker copying the same skill does more damage and has more utility.

[star Gladiator of The Guardian]

Str +40, Vit +20, Max HP +40%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Crit +100, Atk +15%, Inflict 20% more damage with Critical Attacks, 2% chance to cast Counter Kick with increased damage of 1000% when doing physical damage,

- one of the better ones for sure, but still not on par with the GS ring.

[super Novice of The Guardian]

Str +30, Vit +20, Max HP +25%, Max SP +20%, Atk +10, Walking speed +15%

Reduce Vit def by 10%, 2% chance to cast Desperado with increased damage by 50% when doing physical attacks, 4% chance to lvl 10 Provoke self when receiving physical damage.

Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%-same thoughts with star glad ring.

[Taekwon of The Guardian]

Str +40, Vit +10, Agi +10, Max HP +20%, Max SP +20%, Atk +10%, Hit +60, Walking speed +15%

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Flying Kick by 20%, 2% chance to Full Divest a target when doing physical attacks, Enable use of lvl 10 Bless and Increase Agi

Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%-same thoughts with star glad ring

[Whitesmith of The Guardian]

Str +20, Int +40, Max HP +10%, MATK +50%, Walking speed +15%

3% chance to cast Napalm Vulcan with increased damage of 700% to target.

4% chance to cast Stave Crasher with increased damage of 40% to target- an int whitesmith? WHY? WS is one of the stronger characters out there. No one will use guardian ring for him, when the two other rings provide better stuff.

The thing is: IDC about the damage of Tracking now, it's the cast time that was the issue. If people still found a way to reduce the cast time again then THAT needs to be fixed again because I believe that is not intended. Remember when people used reducts stalkers? the one with the laughing poopoo hat and sacreds and stuff, the one where they get near 100% demi human reducts. You don't see that now because that was nerfed, due to the fact that it is not intended to be that way. Remember the LK one hand sword(that was two handed) so they can use parry? Nerfed as well.

Nox and angeling don't really counter GS because it is easy to change elements. so, no those are not counters. and 70k tracking is not that bad, when you compare it to bolts completely missing against gtb.

I like how some of you guys are sticking to your guns(pun intended) and keep on saying that this stuff was not OP(talking about the 650% and no cast time). However, I haven't seen those people actually using GS before all these megaboosts. Hell, I haven't even seen those new GS participating in the old discussion for GS about the stats of the weapons that were supposed to be made back then. You guys just started using GS when it got boosted, which says a lot. Forgive me to be crude, but I see little merit on those type of arguments when you never used GS after desperado got a bit nerfed. You only used the class very recently, your opinions are horribly biased due to the fact that you only used GS when it was stronger already. The only few ones like Yatogami who made the guide for full buster GS would probably be not as biased.

+1

I have pending changes for next patch. I'll change the stats to give way for the 2-hand rifle.

Some of the rings you mentioned needs to be combined with something else. For example, SinX Guardian for SBK. We've released Cursed SinX Rune and rebuilt the Infernal and Loki's Blades in order to get the full potential. Sniper Guardian also has Cursed Sniper Runes.

The other rings, I can't tell yet since I haven't seen anyone have those yet.

For the GS, I already found 1 player that made a counter build to the "devastating" Tracking skill. Although it's a hard build but really works!

I fought one GS already on my flip tatami stalker. He kinda gave up in the end since you can't really defeat my stalker if you are long ranged.

I get the sinx ring to be for sbk. However, as a player, you must have noticed that I rarely go cookie cutter builds, hence I don't see the use for the guardian ring, since it would make my build PURE SBK and I don't think that works in the long run. that's me.

I like the tracking skill. I really do. I was one of the people who wanted shotguns and other weapons ever since Desperado was nerfed. It was a bit overboard though with it having no cast time.

I fought one GS already on my flip tatami stalker. He kinda gave up in the end since you can't really defeat my stalker if you are long ranged.

I get the sinx ring to be for sbk. However, as a player, you must have noticed that I rarely go cookie cutter builds, hence I don't see the use for the guardian ring, since it would make my build PURE SBK and I don't think that works in the long run. that's me.

I like the tracking skill. I really do. I was one of the people who wanted shotguns and other weapons ever since Desperado was nerfed. It was a bit overboard though with it having no cast time.

I watched today's GvG. There was this GS that couldn't cast his Tracking due to spam of Acid Demo. There is a cast time. But considering your and everyone's rants on this skill, I will lower the damage (not so big and not so little) and add a bit more of cast time. But 2-hand rifle will come its way.

I watched today's GvG. There was this GS that couldn't cast his Tracking due to spam of Acid Demo. There is a cast time. But considering your and everyone's rants on this skill, I will lower the damage (not so big and not so little) and add a bit more of cast time. But 2-hand rifle will come its way.

I did not really rant on the damage, I ranted on the cast time before you guys fixed it. I don't want to lower its damage. I even want it at 650%, just that NOTHING should affect its cast time.

Also, I hope the two hand rifle also increase the damage of the OTHER rifle skills, just a heads up :D

Edited by Rayray

I did not really rant on the damage, I ranted on the cast time before you guys fixed it. I don't want to lower its damage. I even want it at 650%, just that NOTHING should affect its cast time.

Also, I hope the two hand rifle also increase the damage of the OTHER rifle skills, just a heads up :D

of course ;)

I'll do my best to make everyone (pro and anti) happy. Lol

The implementation of casting time should have fixed tracking issue. The only problem before was it was spammable with no casting time. :th_ho:

So you're okay with the current cast time of Tracking?

The implementation of casting time should have fixed tracking issue. The only problem before was it was spammable with no casting time. :th_ho:

I AGREE WITH THIS TOO, THE CASTING TIME WAS THE ISSUE, NOW THE DAMAGE IS STILL OP BUT IT REALLY COMPENSATES WITH THE CASTING TIME IN MY OPINION.

I ALSO THINK FULL BUSTER DAMAGE SHOULD BE LOWERED A LITTLE BIT. MOST OF THE GS ARE SERIOUSLY UNSKILLED PEOPLE JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT THAT THEY CAN SPAM HIGH DAMAGE, THEY DONT EVEN NEED TO DO ANYTHING DIFFICULT AT ALL UNLIKE CHAMPS AND THE FURY-ZEN THING. REALLY

CHAMPS DAMAGE -> COMPENSATED WITH FURY-ZEN THING

TRACKING GS DAMAGE -> COMPENSATED WITH CASTING TIME

FULL BUSTER ->?? JUST SPAM AHUEHAUEH :D

I AGREE WITH THIS TOO, THE CASTING TIME WAS THE ISSUE, NOW THE DAMAGE IS STILL OP BUT IT REALLY COMPENSATES WITH THE CASTING TIME IN MY OPINION.

I ALSO THINK FULL BUSTER DAMAGE SHOULD BE LOWERED A LITTLE BIT. MOST OF THE GS ARE SERIOUSLY UNSKILLED PEOPLE JUST TAKING ADVANTAGE OF THE FACT THAT THEY CAN SPAM HIGH DAMAGE, THEY DONT EVEN NEED TO DO ANYTHING DIFFICULT AT ALL UNLIKE CHAMPS AND THE FURY-ZEN THING. REALLY

CHAMPS DAMAGE -> COMPENSATED WITH FURY-ZEN THING

TRACKING GS DAMAGE -> COMPENSATED WITH CASTING TIME

FULL BUSTER ->?? JUST SPAM AHUEHAUEH :D

Kinda off topic but regarding Full buster, Its been proven to be counterable so I think the issue was done long ago.

I agree with kyle here, Full buster isn't much of an issue as they burn about twice the amount of seeds(for hp and sp) just to spam that. A GS that only relies on that will not last that long.(I outlasted a few GS using my prof and stalker just because they spam too much.)

I agree with kyle here, Full buster isn't much of an issue as they burn about twice the amount of seeds(for hp and sp) just to spam that. A GS that only relies on that will not last that long.(I outlasted a few GS using my prof and stalker just because they spam too much.)

As a GS user myself, I find it hard to reseed while saving my ass xD

To Ares,

Please post the current change and effects that was made on GS Guardian Ring on this thread. Some of us would be happy to see the changes and effects of the cards to the item. I kinda have a feeling that I know there's a lot of it on the script of the item.

Thank you. :)

To Ares,

Please post the current change and effects that was made on GS Guardian Ring on this thread. Some of us would be happy to see the changes and effects of the cards to the item. I kinda have a feeling that I know there's a lot of it on the script of the item.

Thank you. :)

+1 Yes please. I would also like to know

I kind of agree to nerf full buster since that's all you see in pvp now a days since it's damage output is incredibly way better than snipers FAS + they're able to use charge attack(Just like why?, They have Dust to push out people of pneuma) it's like the no brainer class now a days and it's so easy to use it and hard to counter most of the time. Asides from that I think that tracking should be fixed and I do have the set as well and I see why it was op and now it's turned upside down to be useless. In regards to that I think this issue should be tested thoroughly by the gms and players who's played the class long before it's released. was wondering if we can see the tests happening like post something on youtube to show us what's coming up for the next gs update.

I kind of agree to nerf full buster since that's all you see in pvp now a days since it's damage output is incredibly way better than snipers FAS + they're able to use charge attack(Just like why?, They have Dust to push out people of pneuma) it's like the no brainer class now a days and it's so easy to use it and hard to counter most of the time. Asides from that I think that tracking should be fixed and I do have the set as well and I see why it was op and now it's turned upside down to be useless. In regards to that I think this issue should be tested thoroughly by the gms and players who's played the class long before it's released. was wondering if we can see the tests happening like post something on youtube to show us what's coming up for the next gs update.

This is a very old issue. It has been explained by Bishop why Full Buster should be stronger than Sniper's FAS.

The Charge Attack has been added to change it's game play by instead pushing the player away. You should also know that Charge Attack is also meant for Desperado. I also got the idea of putting Charge Attack from the 3rd job (which we will never implement in the server).

It has been tested thoroughly but we keep trying to balance it the way it should be. As for the Tracking, it's balanced since a lot of people cried over it. But an awesome Rifle is coming its way.

I don't want to release a half-baked updates (videos and text posts) because it will only cause the same commotion which will only make things worse. But we do emergency updates IF we the specific class is OP.