Maiimaii

Gs Tracking Is Op Af

LOL. If you put it this way, 1v1 Geared Prof(cursed ring) vs Geared GS Guardian, Who do you think will win? Point is, They will always find a way to counter each other. to tell you honestly, I tried dueling against a creator, an lk, an fb type GS, a ninja, a taek, a clown, a pally, a prof and a friggin ninja! I win if I could hit hard meaning use all my buffs and foods and everything you can think of to increase my dmg just to deliver that 1 hit and win. sometimes I win but most of the time I died. so what are you still pointing out? the damage? if you work in team fights you can easily kill a tracking GS even if there are 3 of them and a pally. normal attack them and they cant even cast a single tracking skill. sheesh.

Yeah you're right. There shouldn't be any class that can completely disable one class. Because we can always find counters for classes with different gears. But that isn't the case for this one because we're talking about the Guardian ring itself, not the Gunslinger who uses it. Now the tables are turned apparently. It's the classes themselves who need to switch to counter a gear.

And I'm not the one who said only Profs are the way to go for their spell breaking ability to disable this Guardian ring's impending doom.

Okay, regarding the Tracking skill again. Why does it have high damage again with machine gun spam? 1 hit? 2 hit? PEW* PEW* dead. no chance to heal or run. Lex + Tracking(which has asura like damage and its LONG ranged) = 1 hit, how is this not overpowered to range characters? Champions should only have the highest damage because it has ASURA and it has this magic magic (zen fury) before it can cast ASURA, right? Why make a range ASURA that has no need of magic magic? O M G.

Try to imagine 3 man team (HP + GS + Pally) = OWNING.

Try to imagine a GS with x2 attack because of battle chant? 1 HIT right? and it's range. You will say there's pneuma, but it's temporary!

Numbers is nothing anymore. I'm hearing complains already in GAME about the Gunslinger tracking skill. I'm really concern about the new players. This needs to be balanced. I'm a gunslinger and I don't approve of this. (some people will say this. you just don't want it because you can't get it. Guardian Ring/Scarf) -> that's being called selfish.

Think about it.

(and 1 more thing, ASURA doesn't work well with Thanatos or Inca card, while tracking usable by both card. Get rekt)

OR

How about make a two handed gun for Tracking? since it's a sniper rifle like skill and sniper rifles uses two hands irl. (lol)

as what you have said, there is pneuma, how can a gs guardian type get you out of the pneuma? all physical hitter class with x2 damage can 1 hit wit the right card combos. asura dont work with thana but thana gives + percentage on demi human damage that can get you rekt still. and tracking can be used with rifles and revolver, so why change it? and uhmm, ill just ask you one thing, who would be so dumb to play 3v1? even if its not a pally, gs, priest combination. sheesh

• Like 1

Yeah you're right. There shouldn't be any class that can completely disable one class. Because we can always find counters for classes with different gears. But that isn't the case for this one because we're talking about the Guardian ring itself, not the Gunslinger who uses it. Now the tables are turned apparently. It's the classes themselves who need to switch to counter a gear.

And I'm not the one who said only Profs are the way to go for their spell breaking ability to disable this Guardian ring's impending doom.

actually sir, if you play a class right and effective in a 1v1 duel meaning you are prepared and its an honorable duel, the better player wins. THE BETTER PLAYER WILL ALWAYS WIN. but if its a KOS or someone hates you so much on field that they will just shoot or asura you or bolt you without you being prepared or knowing, then you will really get rekt. sheesh

and sirs, the card combinations that were disabled on the recent nerf were LEGIT. meaning, the player who thought about using that card combination, tried so hard to research and is thinking. you see, i know he's a genius, whoever that guy is or if its ramon who thought about it coz, he sacrificed 2fbh on boots and put 2 dark lord cards as a substitute and do the DL DI combo with berze coz he knows he'll deal much dmg without the fbh. nerf came and cast was put on the tracking skill, and ppl still complain coz of high dmg. come on. he put back the 2 fbh on boots that's why he is dealing tons of dmg than before. he used his brain again and did not complain. so cheers to whoever that is.

Edited by symphony37
  • Like 1

and sirs, the card combinations that were disabled on the recent nerf were LEGIT. meaning, the player who thought about using that card combination, tried so hard to research and is thinking. you see, i know he's a genius, whoever that guy is or if its ramon who thought about it coz, he sacrificed 2fbh on boots and put 2 dark lord cards as a substitute and do the DL DI combo with berze coz he knows he'll deal much dmg without the fbh. nerf came and cast was put on the tracking skill, and ppl still complain coz of high dmg. come on. he put back the 2 fbh on boots that's why he is dealing tons of dmg than before. he used his brain again and did not complain. so cheers to whoever that is.

Correct. That's one of the things I pointed out. I also am not saying that professor is the only job to stop GS Tracking. There are more ways to do it.

At least I know that some people knows how I envisioned this gear.

• Like 2

You say this if you've tried all the new rings we made.

Already said it, not worth the time and effort to even make them.

And I did mention MOST of it isn't worth making.

But that's for another thread if you want this "healthy" discussion to continue.

Don't wanna hijack this thread as we all know ppl get butthurt easily over the slightest issue.

Already said it, not worth the time and effort to even make them.

And I did mention MOST of it isn't worth making.

But that's for another thread if you want this "healthy" discussion to continue.

Don't wanna hijack this thread as we all know ppl get butthurt easily over the slightest issue.

why did you say so? have you tried? you see, you said Most of them are a waste of time and effort, then poof someone who's open minded and tried to take some risks, made the guardian ring and owned you in field, then you'd be like, what the heck? that was OP lemme ask the GM's to nerf it. sheesh.

why did you say so? have you tried? you see, you said Most of them are a waste of time and effort, then poof someone who's open minded and tried to take some risks, made the guardian ring and owned you in field, then you'd be like, what the heck? that was OP lemme ask the GM's to nerf it. sheesh.

That is so true xD

• Like 1

That is so true xD

yeah, and to completely shut them off, GUARDIAN RINGS are meant to OUTSHINE THE BLESSED/CURSED RINGS. do not ever complain about their damage, their sustain, their weird effects. Coz if you find all the puzzles and put them together, you have to try hard to make the guardian and counter another guardian user. not just the GS Guardian. Guardian rings are made so that players will take the challenge to make them and reap their powers. HECK you don't pull an Excalibur sword from a rock just to realize that it was an ORDINARY sword. SHEESH

Edited by symphony37

Giving the tracking high damage is completely FINE , BUT making it non-cast? I dont call it Tracking anymore.

And yes I know guardian ring is harder than normal rings , but that shet sooner or later its gonna be easy like friggs , also rings quests.

and if you say so that guardian ring are meant to outshine the bless/cursed rings , How bout this Stalker? this pally? Bio? Prof? and A WS MATK? how is this outshine the rest of RINGS? LOL while GS is foken OP . If you guys dont wanna lower down or nerf the GS Guardian ring and then Reworked the rest of rings. make it useful LIKE GS. CHEERS MEOW

Edited by Maiimaii

Giving the tracking high damage is completely FINE , BUT making it non-cast? I dont call it Tracking anymore.

And yes I know guardian ring is harder than normal rings , but that shet sooner or later its gonna be easy like friggs , also rings quests.

and if you say so that guardian ring are meant to outshine the bless/cursed rings , How bout this Stalker? this pally? Bio? Prof? and A WS MATK? how is this outshine the rest of RINGS? LOL while GS is foken OP . If you guys dont wanna lower down or nerf the GS Guardian ring and then Reworked the rest of rings. make it useful LIKE GS. CHEERS MEOW

what you mean? you are comparing stalker or other class' damage to GS damage which I don't get really. coz as far as I know, GS is supposed to be a class that deals devastating long range damage. they use guns. and how can you say that its gonna be as easy as friggs? lol. that's because players strive for them and make it. and as i've said, guardian rings are made so that players will experiment and try it. have you tried a Matk WS, a gloria domini type pally that deals 1000% more dmg with gloria that eats your mana and hp? and say its ridiculous? and that non cast, IT was legit, the player who thought about it eventually knows how to play the game. and to point out something as well, have you tried playing a priest guardian with those effects and card combinations, a GS guardian won't be able to rekt it even if GS guardian is not nerfed. just saying. bottom line is, what you said about it being OP, is not true, you only see a pro reking nabs coz the ring is new and others are figuring out a way to counter it instead of complaining about how OP it is.

Edited by symphony37

and you think, stalker guardian set won't deal massive damage with switching? Bjorns already give increase damage to BB, there are cards that gives attack dmg to BB as well, a stalker with flip tatami, and a built in BB is just as annoying as that GS you are complaining about.

A pro rekt nabs? Tsk! Look. High damage,uncast just like normal tracking will do the trick here. Yeah no doubt some of them is research the combos, good job for you! Heh. The point here is damage it self with -cast delay. Prolly you broken "tracking" it self. Fro wasnt "world of tank" that you can pew people with high massive damage with elemental bullet(that should be redux if apponent use holy armor), but oh! U seems dont know holy not that help to low hp class. And symphony thingy,you sure proff can rekt you in 1v1? These "pro" gs are so noob if you dont know what is gtb,and prolly these gs defaulting sinxC,oh you have sight? Meh gs more sneaky to use cspeed and pew pew you because tracking is foking RANGED,thats what we call strategies?use cloak? And that what we call OVER POWER, dont rly think int proff can tank that much,if you go assgard,how can you kill that gs? Or you gonna just stand at the same place,in blind mist and wait for him to showned up,stave him? Tsk.

and you think, stalker guardian set won't deal massive damage with switching? Bjorns already give increase damage to BB, there are cards that gives attack dmg to BB as well, a stalker with flip tatami, and a built in BB is just as annoying as that GS you are complaining about.

Now you mention Stalker with bb's build, cool. No doubt 10% bb on guardian is good,it just fine.you know why? Coz of holy armor will work this time.the bb's is not that high like TRACKING,unless you dumb enough to go rsx armor against this stalker.tsk

" as I know, GS is supposed to be a class that deals devastating long range damage. they use guns. "

You point it already,gs is Long Range. In 1v1 yeah you gonna have a hard time dueling sniper,or any range class,but in party battle such gvg,br,woe it will be damn op,(deal HIGH damage). Even in 1v1,(if you smart) you can stone ship hat user and use fire bullet to rekt him. Oh! someone stone,and can be rekt with 1 shot,Is it Asura strike? Hell no. That was RANGED asura strike. Test it meng,tsk!

yeah, and to completely shut them off, GUARDIAN RINGS are meant to OUTSHINE THE BLESSED/CURSED RINGS. do not ever complain about their damage, their sustain, their weird effects. Coz if you find all the puzzles and put them together, you have to try hard to make the guardian and counter another guardian user. not just the GS Guardian. Guardian rings are made so that players will take the challenge to make them and reap their powers. HECK you don't pull an Excalibur sword from a rock just to realize that it was an ORDINARY sword. SHEESH

Woah outshine blessed and cursed one, oh did you mean guardian is GUARDIAN that stand at entrance,and kill everyone by themself? So they deserved the damn high damage? Yeah people like challenge,challenge to find out what to reduce DAMAGE so it will be tough pvp. But what you expect man, it just cant be reduce,oh you mean you need to use sacred wing,o.myth(elemental damage redux if you dont know) l.poporing for fight a gs? You can deal high damage with that stuff in your char? Can you?!! So that is challenge?

Im not saying to nerf till 200% to satisfied people,just make it reasonable damage. 500% with cast sound nice. Im here to fight for sake of fRo,not for MYSELF.

SHEESH,TSK!

A pro rekt nabs? Tsk! Look. High damage,uncast just like normal tracking will do the trick here. Yeah no doubt some of them is research the combos, good job for you! Heh. The point here is damage it self with -cast delay. Prolly you broken "tracking" it self. Fro wasnt "world of tank" that you can pew people with high massive damage with elemental bullet(that should be redux if apponent use holy armor), but oh! U seems dont know holy not that help to low hp class. And symphony thingy,you sure proff can rekt you in 1v1? These "pro" gs are so noob if you dont know what is gtb,and prolly these gs defaulting sinxC,oh you have sight? Meh gs more sneaky to use cspeed and pew pew you because tracking is foking RANGED,thats what we call strategies?use cloak? And that what we call OVER POWER, dont rly think int proff can tank that much,if you go assgard,how can you kill that gs? Or you gonna just stand at the same place,in blind mist and wait for him to showned up,stave him? Tsk.

Now you mention Stalker with bb's build, cool. No doubt 10% bb on guardian is good,it just fine.you know why? Coz of holy armor will work this time.the bb's is not that high like TRACKING,unless you dumb enough to go rsx armor against this stalker.tsk

" as I know, GS is supposed to be a class that deals devastating long range damage. they use guns. "

You point it already,gs is Long Range. In 1v1 yeah you gonna have a hard time dueling sniper,or any range class,but in party battle such gvg,br,woe it will be damn op,(deal HIGH damage). Even in 1v1,(if you smart) you can stone ship hat user and use fire bullet to rekt him. Oh! someone stone,and can be rekt with 1 shot,Is it Asura strike? Hell no. That was RANGED asura strike. Test it meng,tsk!

Woah outshine blessed and cursed one, oh did you mean guardian is GUARDIAN that stand at entrance,and kill everyone by themself? So they deserved the damn high damage? Yeah people like challenge,challenge to find out what to reduce DAMAGE so it will be tough pvp. But what you expect man, it just cant be reduce,oh you mean you need to use sacred wing,o.myth(elemental damage redux if you dont know) l.poporing for fight a gs? You can deal high damage with that stuff in your char? Can you?!! So that is challenge?

Im not saying to nerf till 200% to satisfied people,just make it reasonable damage. 500% with cast sound nice. Im here to fight for sake of fRo,not for MYSELF.

SHEESH,TSK!

Sir anasputra, first of all GS gaurdian with 500% dmg and cast delay is totally fine with me. Even if you make it 200%, you wont hear me complain. Did you ever see me suggest something about other classes?(taek) when we both know how much dmg they deal with a single skill? Im sure prof can rekt me in 1v1 even if its unnerfed. Heck even a wiz can, its just a matter of switching. As what ive said the better player wins. And about the gs that can rekt you in woe entrance, of course he can, coz that gs has his pally and any physical hitter class that is combined with pally is a pain. Gunslingers are long range with elemental bullets, you have to deal with it coz that's the way they are meant to be played. And actually no class can kill everyone by themselves. Dont over exaggerate. Why are you only batting an eye on GS? And who the hell in their right mind would use lpoporings and stuff when they already have an idea of how tracking works. Seems like you dont get my point. The card combinations where legit, try to search it if you dont know what it means, it was disabled, but gs guardian players never complain, instead, they still found ways on how to reduce their casting time and deal massive dmg but ppl still complain. No need to fight for the server if you want to put a class back to the ground. We all remembered how nobody played GS back then cause of the nerf. And here you are telling us that its not fair again? Lol. And youre one to say, do you have a guardian gs ring? I have tried and tested in game you know. Read my posts about it. Maybe you'll be enlightened.

GS Tracking has no cast delay but has cast time and damage is fine to me. Changes will not be made for now since it's stable and I've seen people who knows how to counter it already.

Edited by Ares
  • Like 1

Sir anasputra, first of all GS gaurdian with 500% dmg and cast delay is totally fine with me. Even if you make it 200%, you wont hear me complain. Did you ever see me suggest something about other classes?(taek) when we both know how much dmg they deal with a single skill? Im sure prof can rekt me in 1v1 even if its unnerfed. Heck even a wiz can, its just a matter of switching. As what ive said the better player wins. And about the gs that can rekt you in woe entrance, of course he can, coz that gs has his pally and any physical hitter class that is combined with pally is a pain. Gunslingers are long range with elemental bullets, you have to deal with it coz that's the way they are meant to be played. And actually no class can kill everyone by themselves. Dont over exaggerate. Why are you only batting an eye on GS? And who the hell in their right mind would use lpoporings and stuff when they already have an idea of how tracking works. Seems like you dont get my point. The card combinations where legit, try to search it if you dont know what it means, it was disabled, but gs guardian players never complain, instead, they still found ways on how to reduce their casting time and deal massive dmg but ppl still complain. No need to fight for the server if you want to put a class back to the ground. We all remembered how nobody played GS back then cause of the nerf. And here you are telling us that its not fair again? Lol. And youre one to say, do you have a guardian gs ring? I have tried and tested in game you know. Read my posts about it. Maybe you'll be enlightened.

Im not owned the ring,but i have friends that use it. And ofc i talk coz i know how it works,with test it out.

Yes who gonna use lpopo if they know how op gs is,they just waste their time to endure it. Im batting eyes on gs only for one reason, coz it need balanced,that what i fight for it. Oh please,back then gs doesnt have eisa weapon,that boost up full buster. Even in nerf years of gs(despe),there was still people play that in woe,even in pvp. Server not going to dead if tracking going to be nerfed sir.

Yes indeed,no one can beat anyone. If you can be great player with switching like you mention,switching for what? To endure/reduce damage it self,but did you try 2nox,holy armor? Help you alot against em?

Edited by anasputra09

Im not owned the ring,but i have friends that use it. And ofc i talk coz i know how it works,with test it out.

Yes who gonna use lpopo if they know how op gs is,they just waste their time to endure it. Im batting eyes on gs only for one reason, coz it need balanced,that what i fight for it. Oh please,back then gs doesnt have eisa weapon,that boost up full buster. Even in nerf years of gs(despe),there was still people play that in woe,even in pvp. Server not going to dead if tracking going to be nerfed sir.

Yes indeed,no one can beat anyone. If you can be great player with switching like you mention,switching for what? To endure/reduce damage it self,but did you try 2nox,holy armor? Help you alot against em?

Good questiong, yep, I dueled someone with knox and holy armor and my 116k track became 70k. even my grandma can outseed that. and of course if they use shippy, just put puppetring and boom you counter them. there it is again, my point, find ways to counter it. coz trust me, i have done everything to make my gs effective in pvp events and woe. :D

Waw that impresive. Is that 650%?.i've test it when it was 650%,without nox,holy i got hit 250k(not 116k),if you test it now,that was good then.

Waw that impresive. Is that 650%?.i've test it when it was 650%,without nox,holy i got hit 250k(not 116k),if you test it now,that was good then.

This is the dmg now with 500% and with cast. but then of course I wont let that happened so I used up all my buffs and redueled. boom 2 hits. and here comes the complains again. lol

Wow, I clapped. Apart from the GS guardian, someone would quest the other guardians (since you assumed someone would, then I assumed you would), just for the heck that he/she would would rekt someone and made them QQ to the admins that the guardians should be nerfed. Just wow, cause I don't see any other guardians, apart from the GS guardian having such a huge scale boost compared to the others. Well you did mention "Come on. and actually, Gunslingers, DEAL devastating damage compared to snipers, i mean its already in their class description. sheesh." Devastating, and with a boost of 650%. Any other guardian effects have anything on par with this?

Pally? Gloria Domini 1k%, really? You'd make a Paladin Guardian, sounds good enough.

LK? Magnum Break 150%? Counter Attack 300%? Yea, you'd make that just to sit around and spam the skill while waiting for ppl to hit you (which you probably won't get to kill anyone cause oh, Decrease damage of Spiral Pierce, Bowling Bash, and Brandish Spear by 100%). Unless you switched to a Bless ring or a Cursed ring. But doesn't that defeats the purpose? LELS.

Now Sinx, Meteor Assault 100% (lol). This is 1 skill which I don't think will pose as a threat even if its given 200% boost.

The Soul Destroyer however, is a prominent skill if given the proper boost. In order for it to work properly you need a decent amount of int + str, but a boost of 50%? really? Tracking gets 650%? You said it yourself, "its already in their class description. sheesh." That's balanced? Sounded biased.

Clowns, I'd love to see a str + int clown running around PVP/WOE just to melee ppl for the LULZ. Before they even get to kill anyone, they'd already lie down flat.

Yea, Champs, Melee and pressing the appropriate skills at the correct time, sounds fun enough. (Just not worth the effort, unlike Tracking.) But I know you'd make one, that's me assuming.

Whitesmith, praise ODIN!!!! We now have a INT build WS!!!!!

The class which increased in number is the Gunslinger, be it in PVP or WOE.

Why? :-

[Gunslinger of The Guardian]
Vit +35, Dex +20, Max HP +20%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Tracking by 650%, Reduce casting time of Tracking by 50%,
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
Such effects is sure enough to attract alot of ppl to make the Guardian itself.
Hence, IMO, it is not worth the effort and time.
But there are open minded, rich ppl in the server. So meh.......

Really? Only the GS Guardian is outshining its Blessed/Cursed Rings. SHEEEESH.

Now let's see open minded ppl go on and make Guardians for other classes, and I hope the amount of guardians for other classes made would be as the same as the amount of GS guardian made.

As I have mentioned beforehand, this is for another thread.

But some just don't get it, SHEEEEESH

P.S : Not hijacking

Edited by Biomehanika

+1 to Biomehanika!!!!!

+500% damage on LK Spear Boomerang, +500% damage on Sinx Soul Destroyer, +500% damage on HW Soul Strike.

What else skills?? You name it.

GS Guardian ring just outweighs too much than the other G ring.

Waw. Welcome to overpowerRo.

Edited by anasputra09

Wow, I clapped. Apart from the GS guardian, someone would quest the other guardians (since you assumed someone would, then I assumed you would), just for the heck that he/she would would rekt someone and made them QQ to the admins that the guardians should be nerfed. Just wow, cause I don't see any other guardians, apart from the GS guardian having such a huge scale boost compared to the others. Well you did mention "Come on. and actually, Gunslingers, DEAL devastating damage compared to snipers, i mean its already in their class description. sheesh." Devastating, and with a boost of 650%. Any other guardian effects have anything on par with this?

Pally? Gloria Domini 1k%, really? You'd make a Paladin Guardian, sounds good enough.

LK? Magnum Break 150%? Counter Attack 300%? Yea, you'd make that just to sit around and spam the skill while waiting for ppl to hit you (which you probably won't get to kill anyone cause oh, Decrease damage of Spiral Pierce, Bowling Bash, and Brandish Spear by 100%). Unless you switched to a Bless ring or a Cursed ring. But doesn't that defeats the purpose? LELS.

Now Sinx, Meteor Assault 100% (lol). This is 1 skill which I don't think will pose as a threat even if its given 200% boost.

The Soul Destroyer however, is a prominent skill if given the proper boost. In order for it to work properly you need a decent amount of int + str, but a boost of 50%? really? Tracking gets 650%? You said it yourself, "its already in their class description. sheesh." That's balanced? Sounded biased.

Clowns, I'd love to see a str + int clown running around PVP/WOE just to melee ppl for the LULZ. Before they even get to kill anyone, they'd already lie down flat.

Yea, Champs, Melee and pressing the appropriate skills at the correct time, sounds fun enough. (Just not worth the effort, unlike Tracking.) But I know you'd make one, that's me assuming.

Whitesmith, praise ODIN!!!! We now have a INT build WS!!!!!

The class which increased in number is the Gunslinger, be it in PVP or WOE.

Why? :-

[Gunslinger of The Guardian]
Vit +35, Dex +20, Max HP +20%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Tracking by 650%, Reduce casting time of Tracking by 50%,
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
Such effects is sure enough to attract alot of ppl to make the Guardian itself.
Hence, IMO, it is not worth the effort and time.
But there are open minded, rich ppl in the server. So meh.......

Really? Only the GS Guardian is outshining its Blessed/Cursed Rings. SHEEEESH.

Now let's see open minded ppl go on and make Guardians for other classes, and I hope the amount of guardians for other classes made would be as the same as the amount of GS guardian made.

As I have mentioned beforehand, this is for another thread.

But some just don't get it, SHEEEEESH

P.S : Not hijacking

LOL. Actually, almost all of the rings are being made now, but I think you don't know. I see stalkers, assassins, even ninja guardians who tried the build. but you, you don't even have a single guardian ring don't you? sheesh. and tbh its already 500% and has cast delay, you still think a guardian GS can own you in 1v1 if you just know how to switch and counter? lel. you only complain where in fact you haven't even tested. I did sir. so you can go and try it in game now. I am committed to the build and the class, that's why I'm sticking up for it no matter how sudden the changes where. SHEESH :D and no need to thank ODIN for that int build ws. coz if someone makes it and owns everyone in the field using it, you will really not thank odin, but i know you'll take down notes on how to nerf it. lel.

Edited by symphony37

Int ws? Hmmmmm. Why ws need int build? They got awesome skill that called hscr,need hybrid? Go toma rather than change to urds,fbh,to normal attack and wait for napalm cast . Or want cart magic user? I think merchant class already have creator. But,who cares about ws.G? Lol.