Maiimaii

Gs Tracking Is Op Af

Nice then.

Easy for people from DC, Warsong and Elysian to say its NOT OP since they dont shoot each other. Go shoot each other then comment here.

above all comments, I like the drama of this one... give em tissue please. Dont worry mate they will fix it..

above all comments, I like the drama of this one... give em tissue please. Dont worry mate they will fix it..

Not as dramatic as making an alliance with the entire server just to beat 1 guild. :th_heh: I've got ice for that butt hurt.

• Like 1

Not as dramatic as making an alliance with the entire server just to beat 1 guild. :th_heh: I've got ice for that butt hurt.

Wellplayed huhu

Sssh :3

Well thank you. Here's the first effect and we'll revert it to this...

Vit +35, Dex +20, Max HP +20%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Tracking by 650%,
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
don't worry, we'll make sure that we'll balance damage and spam. Rayray's post is correct... :)

Yeah make sure you balance that Tracking 650% is still OP even w/ cast on it can still 1 hit peoples LOL and also Why not nerf FB? Tracking is not the only one need to gets nerf but GS itself lol. stop makign that Class so overpowered play fair :)

best comment everafnjdnsdjkfnsjkf!

best comment everafnjdnsdjkfnsjkf!

With all these guild talks etc, I kinda want to see all the remnants of the old guilds(Influence, Loli Kingdom, Royal Mafia etc) to create one guild and just join WoE for the lulz.

Hi guys. Sorry for being out for a while but let me say something on what I wanted for Tracking.

The damage is FINE. I know you guys will have a negative reaction to what I have said. The idea of Tracking skill is it should deal high damage (but not to the point that kills anyone in one shot) but the only problem is that you can spam fast with the right gear. Cast time SHOULD NOT be as fast as Full Buster though and I will agree with everyone that Tracking is OP for now.

The quick fix that Genesis made (lowering down its damage) is just temporary. So to summarize: remove Cast Time reduction, put back original damage. Full Buster (fast spam, slightly lower damage), Tracking (slow spam, high damage).

So when FB gets fast spam and slightly lower damage, that means no more delay for seeds?

With all these guild talks etc, I kinda want to see all the remnants of the old guilds(Influence, Loli Kingdom, Royal Mafia etc) to create one guild and just join WoE for the lulz.

I'm sorry but most of the oldies are gone. Only about 5 Loli Kingdom players are active including me. How i wish they would all return. lol

Please yes,old time is da best era ever.

Butthurt is real,and uncureable.

Well thank you. Here's the first effect and we'll revert it to this...

Vit +35, Dex +20, Max HP +20%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Tracking by 650%,

Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

don't worry, we'll make sure that we'll balance damage and spam. Rayray's post is correct... :)

And please make sure these will not work with combos card,as what ive test,you dont really need da ring to cut the cast on tracking. Im using "nerf" on this instead of balanced,nerf the combos with ring,and balanced the stats(-delay) on ring.

Im just gonna leave a post here... :D I don't wanna say anything else regarding this. xD I'll leave it to the the GMs on the final verdict.

I'm sorry but most of the oldies are gone. Only about 5 Loli Kingdom players are active including me. How i wish they would all return. lol

I know. I even rarely get Charlie to go on now, even I rarely go on; It would have been really fun though.

Okay, regarding the Tracking skill again. Why does it have high damage again with machine gun spam? 1 hit? 2 hit? PEW* PEW* dead. no chance to heal or run. Lex + Tracking(which has asura like damage and its LONG ranged) = 1 hit, how is this not overpowered to range characters? Champions should only have the highest damage because it has ASURA and it has this magic magic (zen fury) before it can cast ASURA, right? Why make a range ASURA that has no need of magic magic? O M G.

Try to imagine 3 man team (HP + GS + Pally) = OWNING.

Try to imagine a GS with x2 attack because of battle chant? 1 HIT right? and it's range. You will say there's pneuma, but it's temporary!

Numbers is nothing anymore. I'm hearing complains already in GAME about the Gunslinger tracking skill. I'm really concern about the new players. This needs to be balanced. I'm a gunslinger and I don't approve of this. (some people will say this. you just don't want it because you can't get it. Guardian Ring/Scarf) -> that's being called selfish.

Think about it.

(and 1 more thing, ASURA doesn't work well with Thanatos or Inca card, while tracking usable by both card. Get rekt)

OR

How about make a two handed gun for Tracking? since it's a sniper rifle like skill and sniper rifles uses two hands irl. (lol)

Edited by Ami

Okay, regarding the Tracking skill again. Why does it have high damage again with machine gun spam? 1 hit? 2 hit? PEW* PEW* dead. no chance to heal or run. Lex + Tracking(which has asura like damage and its LONG ranged) = 1 hit, how is this not overpowered to range characters? Champions should only have the highest damage because it has ASURA and it has this magic magic (zen fury) before it can cast ASURA, right? Why make a range ASURA that has no need of magic magic? O M G.

Try to imagine 3 man team (HP + GS + Pally) = OWNING.

Try to imagine a GS with x2 attack because of battle chant? 1 HIT right? and it's range. You will say there's pneuma, but it's temporary!

Numbers is nothing anymore. I'm hearing complains already in GAME about the Gunslinger tracking skill. I'm really concern about the new players. This needs to be balanced. I'm a gunslinger and I don't approve of this. (some people will say this. you just don't want it because you can't get it. Guardian Ring/Scarf) -> that's being called selfish.

Think about it.

(and 1 more thing, ASURA doesn't work well with Thanatos or Inca card, while tracking usable by both card. Get rekt)

OR

How about make a two handed gun for Tracking? since it's a sniper rifle like skill and sniper rifles uses two hands irl. (lol)

wp +1

• Like 1

wp +1

Wew. My brains on rage. lol

please, I dont know why they like Boosting this Gunslinger class, please be fair . I just saw a GS who deals 150k each tracking and its like 195 aspd spam w/ no cast how is this fair?

stop making the Gunslinger Over Powered while its already OVERPOWERED mang. Be fair BE A GM.

This Full buster skill of GS is already OP and you add one more OP skill for GS why does it always GS ? i smell something LUL

Please think about this , Asura damage can be tank but how bout this? dealing same damage w/ asura and the spam is super fast , and ITS LONGRANGE . it like FlyinG thousand fist meow. ANIME?

Please kindly KINDLYYY Balance this shet. Im not saying nerf it only stupid says im asking for nerf.

We want to have fun in pvp not to have broken class.

Edited by Maiimaii

True, Full Buster is enough already. Single target, sp consumption is high, seed delay, i would say it's in a fair position. Full Buster only. And there are a lot of ways to counter Full buster damage.

I totally agreed on this thread. Further testing and update should be done immediately. GS Tracking damage is too much even an LK with 400k HP and assumptio cant handle the damage. Also the casting update was absolutely useless. With Berzebub and dark lord combo card u can spam the skill like double strafe.

K, just wanna say 1 thing;

I agree that with instant cast and that spam rate, the skill was OP, but now its just too seedeable.

I must remember to all of my dear forsakenRO mates that 95% of ppl in woe use autopot (plus all the other shitty third programs) and that makes you see snipers tanking thana FB's, 1 champ asura's + another 2 snipers (I see many of that kind in every woe, and all of us know that this is real) at the same time. Oh, and dont forget those pallies autoseeding too!.

So, if you dont want to make that ring useless, first make cast of tracking unbreakeable (or whatever we call that) cause its gonna be imposible to even cast it in woe.

Second, even with that, dmg with thana and full geared (2 x Fbh and ship hat) is of 300k max so, sorry to repeat that but, dmg its too seedeable.

So, I think that the best will be to reduce its dmg a bit, make its cast time reduceable again and stop the crying, or just add that ring to the long list of useless gears that we have.

And please, for future gear testing, PLEASE CONSIDER THAT NEARLY THE 95% OF PPL PLAYING WOE ARE AUTOPOTING AND HAXIN.

Sorry to say that again, but its true, and its the main reason that most of the old good players have quited.

• Like 1

K, just wanna say 1 thing;

I agree that with instant cast and that spam rate, the skill was OP, but now its just too seedeable.

I must remember to all of my dear forsakenRO mates that 95% of ppl in woe use autopot (plus all the other shitty third programs) and that makes you see snipers tanking thana FB's, 1 champ asura's + another 2 snipers (I see many of that kind in every woe, and all of us know that this is real) at the same time. Oh, and dont forget those pallies autoseeding too!.

So, if you dont want to make that ring useless, first make cast of tracking unbreakeable (or whatever we call that) cause its gonna be imposible to even cast it in woe.

Second, even with that, dmg with thana and full geared (2 x Fbh and ship hat) is of 300k max so, sorry to repeat that but, dmg its too seedeable.

So, I think that the best will be to reduce its dmg a bit, make its cast time reduceable again and stop the crying, or just add that ring to the long list of useless gears that we have.

And please, for future gear testing, PLEASE CONSIDER THAT NEARLY THE 95% OF PPL PLAYING WOE ARE AUTOPOTING AND HAXIN.

Sorry to say that again, but its true, and its the main reason that most of the old good players have quited.

What? You're reasoning is unjustifiable. I only get the 300k part. There is what you call a "card" that doesn't break cast. Even with 300k damage your saying you can still seed with that? LOL Most players only have 250k-300k HP. Please get your resources straight. It's a RANGE skill! Get it? RANGE! Only ASURA should have the highest damage of SKILLS, not make a range ASURA. And 95% of ppl WOE are autopoting and haxin? W T F. How did you get to that conclusion? 95%? Please. I'm already one of the remaining 5% and there's like 150 ppl who WOE. You should count again. Tss

Or just buff all class to balanced things up;

To add something to the topic just add the cast time BUT leave it that casting can be interrupted since there is a card that make casting not be interrupted, also don't forget that if you use any long-range blockage skill gunslinger just swap gear->charge->swap like nothing happen.

Edited by Desamor~

Why use champ when you can use range ASURA like GS? pewpew

• Like 1

What? You're reasoning is unjustifiable. I only get the 300k part. There is what you call a "card" that doesn't break cast. Even with 300k damage your saying you can still seed with that? LOL Most players only have 250k-300k HP. Please get your resources straight. It's a RANGE skill! Get it? RANGE! Only ASURA should have the highest damage of SKILLS, not make a range ASURA. And 95% of ppl WOE are autopoting and haxin? W T F. How did you get to that conclusion? 95%? Please. I'm already one of the remaining 5% and there's like 150 ppl who WOE. You should count again. Tss

Cards that make cast unbreakeable are phen (makes cast time 50% slower) and Bloody Butterfly (makes cast time 30% slower), the thing is to reduce casting time, not to increase it.

Glad to ear that you are of that 5% that knows how to play legitly (and yea I know that nearly 95% of ppl dont play legitly).

I personaly dont care if this server live or die cause, as I said before, I have quited it do to the autopoting and haxing abuse (like most of the acient players) Im just saying that the real problem in this server is the abuse of cheating.

And yes, do to cheat abuse, 300k are still easy seedeable in woes.

Edited by Budaz