Maiimaii

Gs Tracking Is Op Af

SOOOOOOOOOO, I guess most of you guys already know the Tracking damage (w/ Guardian rings) and apprently its getting abused on woe which 2 hits people in woe's.

So my suggestion is Lower the damage of Tracking from 650% to 100 or 150% something, AVG damage of Tracking is already 30-40k each hit and adding 650% would be crazy damage and its not fair to other class and also Nerf the Full Buster damage or maybe try removing the Max HP 40% of it. GS is the most UNBALANCED Class these days it just not fair to other class who do 30-50k avg damage while GS can do 90k easily w/o thana ._. . So please nerf GS for the sake of PvP and WOE and more. I know most of people would disagree about this its BECAUSE THEIR ARE USING GS THEMSELVES and abusing it. BE FAIR fix this sht thats all THANKS!

Edited by Maiimaii
  • Like 1

Lul please donut comment useless things ; w;

Question: Tracking still has a cast time right?

If that is the case, then lowering the damage too much will make tracking useless again. 650% might be a bit too much, but frankly, with the delay on tracking(if it is still there, I haven't seen it yet) would allow you to ygg through it, unless there are like 2-3 gs all on you.

If it is spammable, then that's another story. Hence I am not entirely convinced here.

Other skills might deal like 30-50k, but the difference is that they are spammable. So in dps terms, tracking still loses.

Question: Tracking still has a cast time right?

If that is the case, then lowering the damage too much will make tracking useless again. 650% might be a bit too much, but frankly, with the delay on tracking(if it is still there, I haven't seen it yet) would allow you to ygg through it, unless there are like 2-3 gs all on you.

If it is spammable, then that's another story. Hence I am not entirely convinced here.

Other skills might deal like 30-50k, but the difference is that they are spammable. So in dps terms, tracking still loses.

Please beelzebub,dark ilusion combo wasnt created for nothing,now they usefull to remove cast of tracking.

With 650% it does give insane,retard damage ever.

With spam...only 1things.broken ring ever

• Like 1

Please beelzebub,dark ilusion combo wasnt created for nothing,now they usefull to remove cast of tracking.

With 650% it does give insane,retard damage ever.

With spam...only 1things.broken ring ever

Got a point there, 2x beelzebub gives 60%, add the dark illusion + dark lord combo and that's 80%-90% if I remember correctly.

I say lower the 650% to a logical one. between 100-200% increase should do.

I only played GS that uses tracking on the normal servers, hence I never knew if beelzebub works on it. I seem to remember only a certain rifle was able to reduce the tracking cast time then. can't test it so I trust you guys that say beelzebub works on it. If that is the case, then it seems to be OP seeing only a sniper using thana on a player that does not have skolls reach ranged damage like that.

Edited by Rayray

Ikr ray, its tribble. Retard. Insane damage ever you'll receive.

Well to put it in perspective: The only way my biochemist would be able to hit as much as that is if the one I am hitting with acid demonstration got his armor broken. So with that said, damage is indeed OP.

I wouldn't have minded it if the tracking cast time can never be reduced.

-1 the ring is still new and fresh I think there's only 3 people on the server currently even have the ring, people haven't even been able to test it and find the weakness of. It's way to early just to say nerf GS back into the ground they can finally do something again after being nerfed so badly by the desperado spam change.

-1 the ring is still new and fresh I think there's only 3 people on the server currently even have the ring, people haven't even been able to test it and find the weakness of. It's way to early just to say nerf GS back into the ground they can finally do something again after being nerfed so badly by the desperado spam change.

We honestly don't need everyone to have the ring before we know something is wrong. I had my doubts as well on my earlier post. But a ranged skill that does asura like damage seems a bit OP don't you think?

i wouldn't say i'm doing "asura dmg" unless i have 2x, my normal damage is about 100-120k

With my normal gear on biochem, most champs hit me around that range, they only go lower than that if i go dual raydrics or devs. So yes, a 120k damage ranged attack is on asura damage already.

While asura damage can easily be countered using either 2 ray or even 2 dev, but then if u r wearing 2 NOX against gs tracking, u r a dead meat.

Thank you for prompt action from Jorge, for the sake of PvP, WOE, etc.

Here's the thing, I wouldn't have minded it having that much damage if the tracking casting time can never be reduced by any means. It would have been a nice change of pace, to have a skill that has a long casting time, but almost always will 1-3 hit an enemy if it does cast.

Hi guys. Sorry for being out for a while but let me say something on what I wanted for Tracking.

The damage is FINE. I know you guys will have a negative reaction to what I have said. The idea of Tracking skill is it should deal high damage (but not to the point that kills anyone in one shot) but the only problem is that you can spam fast with the right gear. Cast time SHOULD NOT be as fast as Full Buster though and I will agree with everyone that Tracking is OP for now.

The quick fix that Genesis made (lowering down its damage) is just temporary. So to summarize: remove Cast Time reduction, put back original damage. Full Buster (fast spam, slightly lower damage), Tracking (slow spam, high damage).

Here's the thing, I wouldn't have minded it having that much damage if the tracking casting time can never be reduced by any means. It would have been a nice change of pace, to have a skill that has a long casting time, but almost always will 1-3 hit an enemy if it does cast.

correct. like what i've said in my post. :)

correct. like what i've said in my post. :)

Pretty sure what you have in mind with regards to tracking is the "sniper rifle" feel of the skill, where you take your time to deliver a lethal shot. I would love to have that.

Just make tracking always have a cast time, and even with that much damage, it won't be OP

Got a point there, 2x beelzebub gives 60%, add the dark illusion + dark lord combo and that's 80%-90% if I remember correctly.

I say lower the 650% to a logical one. between 100-200% increase should do.

I only played GS that uses tracking on the normal servers, hence I never knew if beelzebub works on it. I seem to remember only a certain rifle was able to reduce the tracking cast time then. can't test it so I trust you guys that say beelzebub works on it. If that is the case, then it seems to be OP seeing only a sniper using thana on a player that does not have skolls reach ranged damage like that.

200% is actually seems good but 650% is kinda unfair