@ares the hard delay after FSK is kinda bad on star gladiator/taekwon. Try to remove it or work out something might better.

It's due to the combo running fsk lol. you can spam fsk alone by itself but when you do the running fsk it'll have a delay.

By anychance , Did you guys changed the effect of Legendary Stalker sword ( magic) to that one?

The new weapon for Sniper shouldn't be a bow but a dagger. But will stay like that for now. :)

The new weapon for Sniper shouldn't be a bow but a dagger. But will stay like that for now. :)

I believe it should stay as a bow so snipers can use it as a hybrid type because they can push the traps with Immaterial Arrow + Arrow Shower with the downside of having a low damage with DS and FAS. I could probably think of a suggestion to make so this would be viable in pvp/pve and see if you guys approve what I'm going to say.

Edited by Conner

I believe it should stay as a bow so snipers can use it as a hybrid type because they can push the traps with Immaterial Arrow + Arrow Shower with the downside of having a low damage with DS and FAS. I could probably think of a suggestion to make so this would be viable in pvp/pve and see if you guys approve what I'm going to say.

Alright. ;)

@ares the hard delay after FSK is kinda bad on star gladiator/taekwon. Try to remove it or work out something might better.

ZOMG u nub sir, when u run and FSK there will be a delay. If u can keep spamming it then it will be too OP.

ZOMG u nub sir, when u run and FSK there will be a delay. If u can keep spamming it then it will be too OP.

Correct. There is a reason why there's a cast delay. And you should know what will happen to people that I see that has unbelievable spam. ;)

New hairstyle please and more aura's MORE FASHION anyways nice update

I see some people wearing Guardians (mid gear) already. Let me know what you guys think!

Sir how to obtain that hrist bow?? do you have the link for quest or something??

newbie here

It's available via Tokenshop (donate item) for now. We only release Legendary weapons (questable) when we find it fixed and good to go.

sir.. how can i get the sniper weapon in this info.. 

Str +15, Dex +30, Int +30
Increase damage of Blitz Beat by 2000%
Increase damage of Claymore, Land Mine, and Blast Mine by 2000%
For Snipe

please let me know and help  me ... tnx .. 
new here... 

2 minutes ago, zephyrusmike said:

can anyone tell me how to get the new BOW please.. 
need help,, 

You can either donate through our token shop:

https://forsaken-ro.net/tokenshop/?product=hrists-wing-blade-4

or you can buy them in-game with tokens from other players.

• Like 1