Akhilesh

Automated Events.

Hi guys. My name is Akhilesh and I'm sort of an old player on Fro. I had to quit a year ago since i had to concentrate on my studies. But now I'm back! (yay!)

When I was on a year ago, events were being hosted by GM's from time to time but not on a regular basis. Now the sight of a GM hosting an event personally is a rare one, So what I was thinking was, we could come up with some more automated events like dice. I don't have any of the details as of yet. This is just an idea.

All criticism is welcome! :D

well there are automated events such as dice, lms, and the crazy chicken thingy but is it hourly? not really sure it just pops up on the screen out of nowhere. More of a daily rotation I guess or twice in a day.

As for the GM hosting event, well ehh there are some gms who are kinda active like Euphy, Armstronk, Danger and many awesome GMs.

Maybe its because you go online at the wrong time xD Its a hit and miss for sure :th_ok: :th_heh:

well there are automated events such as dice, lms, and the crazy chicken thingy but is it hourly? not really sure it just pops up on the screen out of nowhere. More of a daily rotation I guess or twice in a day.

As for the GM hosting event, well ehh there are some gms who are kinda active like Euphy, Armstronk, Danger and many awesome GMs.

Maybe its because you go online at the wrong time xD Its a hit and miss for sure :th_ok: :th_heh:

ye

We try our best to host the events ourselves but we'll consider this suggestion and make some automated events. I'm just busy at work that's why I'm MIA most of the time. ;)