Ok so these listed under "new buffs and rings" are what exactly, just updates to the cursed and blessed rings or a whole new item in general? Because Im not understanding why some classes are missing from that list....

The listed items there are the only that are new or with updates.

[super Novice of Damned] NEW!

Int +30, Vit +20, Max HP +25%, Max SP +20%, Hit +100, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage for Cold Bolt, Fire Bolt, and Lightning Bolt by 25%, Increase damage of Mammonite by 2000%
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%
Is this really 2000%? its not mistype or something?

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage for Cold Bolt, Fire Bolt, and Lightning Bolt by 25%, Increase damage of Mammonite by 2000%

How much damage do you deal now? May I request for a screenshot as well?

sdf

Edited by Maiimaii

I never tried it yet , but i calculated it. mostly Super novice mammonites deal around 15-20k. and add 2000% dmg = 15,000 + 2000% goes = 315000 damage so. I kinda confused right now .

Should be good enough. :)

Guide for guardian ring please???? Im stack at that quest

It is best to wait for a player to finish it.

Fixed it. Thanks for your help. :)

Fixed it. Thanks for your help. :)

Way better than before. :)

i was the first super novice got this scarf and now its like a trash.. can some modification for cursed to be str and like 200% mammo? if its 150 then 15,000x 1.5 = 23k and thats nothing to do with other jobs

i was the first super novice got this scarf and now its like a trash.. can some modification for cursed to be str and like 200% mammo? if its 150 then 15,000x 1.5 = 23k and thats nothing to do with other jobs

better than nothing really. 2000% percent does absurd amount of damage and yes I've seen it and I've used it as well, it's one of those buffs that makes the job super OP for example gun slingers full buster lol(Which still needs to get balanced damage wise).

better than nothing really. 2000% percent does absurd amount of damage and yes I've seen it and I've used it as well, it's one of those buffs that makes the job super OP for example gun slingers full buster lol(Which still needs to get balanced damage wise).

but still its like nonsense of making it 150% its useless to be exact

but still its like nonsense of making it 150% its useless to be exact

I would want you to see the damage first before you conclude that it's useless. ;)

actually gm i was the first one who got the SN cursed set.. and i already tried it

while full buster can damage up to 70-90k no buffs from pally

no thana damage by super novice for mammo 15-20k x 150% lets says 20kmax+ 10 = 30k only

Edited by carecare

while full buster can damage up to 70-90k no buffs from pally

no thana damage by super novice for mammo 15-20k x 150% lets says 20kmax+ 10 = 30k only

The reason why full buster does that damage is because they don't counter it. Its already proven that by switching armor, you can prevent that kind of damage from GS.

Edited by kylegenesis

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage for Cold Bolt, Fire Bolt, and Lightning Bolt by 25%, Increase damage of Mammonite by 150%

About this, It is All 25% for All bolts?, coz what is written on the ring in-game is 10% for Cold bolt and Fire, and 25% for lightning. it is really 25% or 10%?

Corrected

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage for Cold Bolt 10%, Fire Bolt 10%, and Lightning Bolt by 25%, Increase damage of Mammonite by 150%

[Creator of Damned]

Int +20, Vit +20, Max HP +10%, Max SP +10%, Atk +20%, Walking speed +15%, Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Mammonite by 350%

The 20% attack doesn't work at all. lol what is this.

• Like 1

This is the correct description of the Creator Damned

Int +20, Vit +20, Max HP +10%, Max SP +10%, Atk +15%, Walking speed +15%, Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Mammonite by 350%

Can we make the guardian ring using the rings that we have now or we have to redo it and get a cape and do all the quests and raids all over again?

Guardian is an alternative for Damned and Divine. You will have to have a new set of required items and do a different raid for Guardian.