By any chance did you guys did a change with the taekwon hp and damage too because I'm seeing a big difference with the damage output and having way less hp than usual.

Seems like star glad do lack some hp as well pvp and breaking builds .-.

Edited by Conner

By any chance did you guys did a change with the taekwon hp and damage too because I'm seeing a big difference with the damage output and having way less hp than usual.

Seems like star glad do lack some hp as well pvp and breaking builds .-.

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes, we are changing and updating all the released beta items. We'll release official and stable version of the items next patch.

about the Sniper guardian.. the stat bonus was just for boss hunting.. is it possible to add some element for blitz?

and also for the pally guardian ring its like you will only do 22k damage + sp lost for the player its just for annoying pipz

Edited by carecare

See the latest effects for Taekwon below. Note that this update is based on what GMs observed in game and several tests on the test server. These may or may not change.

[Taekwon of Divine]

Str +25, Vit +35, Max HP +20%, Max SP +20%, Atk +10%, Hit +100, Walking speed +15%

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Heel Drop by 450%, Roundhouse by 300%, Counter Kick 300%.

Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

[Taekwon of The Guardian]

Str +40, Vit +10, Agi +10, Max HP +20%, Max SP +20%, Atk +10%, Hit +60, Walking speed +15%

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Flying Kick by 20%, 2% chance to Full Divest a target when doing physical attacks, Enable use of lvl 10 Bless and Increase Agi, Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%

[Taekwon of Damned]

Str +35, Agi +35, Max HP +60%, Max SP +25%, Atk +7%, Hit +100, Walking speed +15%

Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Tornado Kick by 350%,

The issue (like what Moogle stated on the topic I posted) is the Kihop / Fighting Chant. It's a passive skill and we couldn't modify further. Thus we concluded to just adjust the damage again on the rings.

I also don't find it an issue since I still see skillful Taekwons around with the adjustments we made.

• Like 2

GM how about the pally guardian

Int +35 Vit +10, Max HP +15%, Walking speed +15%
Increase damage of Gloria Domini by 1000%
Decrease damage of Grand Cross, Holy Cross, and Shield Boomerang by 100%
as what i tested it cannot spam kiel wont work and the max damage is 22k only
So far for me the sinx guardian is the most decent ring compare to others

I wonder where my post on the updates of GS Guardian went.

But here's what's happening now

[Gunslinger of The Guardian]
Vit +35, Dex +20, Max HP +20%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Tracking by 420%, Increase Casting Time by 25%,
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%, Effects nullify when you equip Dark Illusion and Dark Lord card.

If you are not advised, these are emergency changes. This is also the reason why I don't want to post the changes yet. But for the sake of others, I posted some of the changes we made.

Please wait for the next patch. We'll put everything there.

I wonder where my post on the updates of GS Guardian went.

But here's what's happening now

[Gunslinger of The Guardian]
Vit +35, Dex +20, Max HP +20%, Max SP +10%, Walking speed +15%
Reduce Vit def by 10%, Increase damage of Tracking by 420%, Increase Casting Time by 25%,
Reduce damage taken from Demihumans by 5%, Effects nullify when you equip Dark Illusion and Dark Lord card.

Im sorry GM ares i know that u really working hard to fix issue about this GS Guardian ring thing but here's my suggestion about it

From what i experience (im also a Guardian GS ring user ) :

- The cast that u said increase by 25% is not true i think its 100% since if i didnt use full cast redux cards, the cast took 6 sec to deliver the damage (2.5 sec if i went full cast redux)

- The damage already decrease a lot from 650 to 420%. So why brother increasing the the Casting time ? even tough u didnt increase it, The cast should be around 1.5 sec (and i think this time is the most suitable casting time)

- Come to think of it 2.5 sec to deliver 420% damage is not really that worth to wait.

Sorry if there's a mistake but please consider this carefully

Thank you xD

Im sorry GM ares i know that u really working hard to fix issue about this GS Guardian ring thing but here's my suggestion about it

From what i experience (im also a Guardian GS ring user ) :

- The cast that u said increase by 25% is not true i think its 100% since if i didnt use full cast redux cards, the cast took 6 sec to deliver the damage (2.5 sec if i went full cast redux)

- The damage already decrease a lot from 650 to 420%. So why brother increasing the the Casting time ? even tough u didnt increase it, The cast should be around 1.5 sec (and i think this time is the most suitable casting time)

- Come to think of it 2.5 sec to deliver 420% damage is not really that worth to wait.

Sorry if there's a mistake but please consider this carefully

Thank you xD

most probably you have the wrong items.

It does still take a long time to cast tracking and the damage output does suck when it's casted lol.

1 1/2 hour of testing l0l.

I say you wait for the next patch to come out.