even ND ring was available with old rings. just a few making it coz there still more worth to do than ND's ring. well nice update tho, a lil disappointing no new head gears/ aura or raid to do for fun.

If you meant the legendary weapons, it will be up soon. It's an overkill if we put everything in one update. New raids is in the making, a lot of new head gears were patched up on previous updates, new events are up and I'll host them later. Hopefully, there will be no bugs on the new events.

has the requirements for dragonist armour been reduce? [pvp tokens] , is the stats of dragonist armour been fix aswell?

We decided not to reduce the required PvP tokens.

even ND ring was available with old rings. just a few making it coz there still more worth to do than ND's ring. well nice update tho, a lil disappointing no new head gears/ aura or raid to do for fun.

Another thing about raid is you will be raiding a lot for the new damned, divine, and guardian. ;)

when did it ever happen that there's atk on sinx damned?

Yes there is , Sinx cursed has 10% atk

when did it ever happen that there's atk on sinx damned?

Ye there is,cursed has addtional atk% . Just dont refer it from old description(the 2013 one)

Ye there is,cursed has addtional atk% . Just dont refer it from old description(the 2013 one)

Okay my bad. We'll put back the 8% addition to Attack.

Okay my bad. We'll put back the 8% addition to Attack.

Thanks! More power

btw is the Amadarias Card work for refined on only Headgears? Not Armor, Cloak, Boots, Shield, etc? Because I refined them and it was useless. Ruin my brain. USELESS.

Can you screenshot your Amadarias card's description here please? Then I'll explain to you everything you need to know.

• Like 1

Can you screenshot your Amadarias card's description here please? Then I'll explain to you everything you need to know.

Atk +2%

[Thief]

Max HP -1%

For each 2 refine levels: you get Str +1, Atk +1%

Card effect nullifies when more than 3 cards is used.

debieyu, the SD were already strong enough, just need that guardian ring to surpasses it.

*You'll need a good ping to spam that thingy :P*

tried SD sinx spam is slow, damage is low even with all SD items buffers except for the guardian cape.

Your damage also depends on your build. You would need Loki's Infernal Dagger, Loki's Cursed Blade, and 2 pcs of Cursed Assassin Runes. You need to research what cards needed for your weapons though. :)

Edited by Ares

You guys should change the dragonist armor for soul linker, tk and starglad because they already have warm wind on their own. .-.

Let me add something, this doesn't only apply to Soul Linkers, Taekwons and Star Gladiators.

What is the point of giving Snipers lvl 4 warm wind?

Seriously, the effects of the dragonist armors needs to be reconsidered and not just slapped in with the same for every single class.

Let me add something, this doesn't only apply to Soul Linkers, Taekwons and Star Gladiators.

What is the point of giving Snipers lvl 4 warm wind?

Seriously, the effects of the dragonist armors needs to be reconsidered and not just slapped in with the same for every single class.

Warm Wind on Dragon Armors was released from the previous update and my only objective for this update is to do minor adjustments on the stat bonus, not the warm wind. Warm Wind effect is out of my hands at the moment because that was Genesis, Veracity and Dream's decided effects on these.

I do get your point and I'll ask for their permission to revisit these armors once again for another improvement.

Ok so these listed under "new buffs and rings" are what exactly, just updates to the cursed and blessed rings or a whole new item in general? Because Im not understanding why some classes are missing from that list....