Xiven81

The Usual Suspects - New Guild And Intro

Hi all! My IGN is Xiven. I've recently started playing RO after a break of 8 years. Loving my experience on the server so far!

We've recently started a new guild, The Usual Suspects. Most of our members are new, so we're helping each other to get harder, faster, better, stronger (pardon the Daft Punk reference! Lol) by completing quests and gearing/carding up. We'd like to be taking an active part in MVP hunting and WOE sometime in the near future. Anyway, we're an active, fun and helpful bunch with members from all over the globe. If our guild sounds like one you'd be interested in joining, hit any of our guild members up to join. There are no requirements, we're just looking for similarly good folks to be part of the guild. New active players will be given silver MVP cards to help y'all start off. You can usually find us in the space ahead of the help desk, when we're in town. Guild emblem is a purple dragon.

Cheers and happy hunting!

Edited by Xiven81
  • Like 1

Good Luck in Recruiting :3

thumb's up. ow<)o'

Thank you!

We're not really "recruiting", in the usual sense of the word... just letting new players know there's a guild to join for help/community if they're looking. :)

Edited by Xiven81

Thanks!! Add me as a friend in game. Most used chars: -Xiven-, =Xiven=

Cheers :)

No Prob

• Like 1

Good luck and have fun

hey there everyone lol thanks for inviting me to the guild! :th_thx: :th_thx: :th_thx:

still new here i really dont know like 70% of what's happening lol :th_heh: :th_heh: :th_heh:

ign: hokage_

Edited by goodboy_

i wanna join :(

Hiya! Hit me up in the game, or anybody from the guild, for an invite. Our base is go18. We have some open spots as we just cleared up a couple of in-actives.

Edited by Xiven81

Hi I would like to join if you're still recruiting :D IGN:RangerKay

Hiya! Just seen your message. If you're still looking for a guild, hit me or one of the other guildies up for an invite. Can usually find us at Ayothaya. Cheers!

hey. if you still recruiting. im looking for a guild :D since im new in the server, im looking for a fresh guild :D

i still making up what to have as a main character.

for now IGN: buterflays

imma look for you.