Eveleena

How To Fix The Graphic-bugs

So on this servers there is a bug on where some of the textures go black and very pixelated.Its the same problem on my bfs acc. I can solve it on almost all servers by locking my windows and then unlocking it again.

My problem is that on the Forsaken-server the client freezes completely. The mouse disappears and so on. Any ideas on how to fix this?

this is a picture of that bug:

w3Swz2X.jpg

This is a very odd and uncommon bug. Here's a few things I'd like you to try and test it out in-game after every step:

1: Update your graphic card drivers and direct X

2: Open your setup.exe and change the top bar to something else (try every option. Make sure you change the setup.exe in normal mode and administrator mode, if this doesn't work change it back to what it was and proceed with the next step).

3: Disable UAC settings in Windows completely

4: I think you're using an nvidia graphics card if so: Open your Nvidia control panel, click on Adjust image settings with preview, tick the "Use the advanced 3D image settings. After that click on the "Take me there" behind the option you just ticked. In the menu that you get click on global settings and go down the list to "Texture filtering - Negative LOD bias", set that option to "Allow" and make sure it's not on Clamp.

Changing this setting will apply to all your games etc. So if it's causing issues with anything else you can change it back by clicking the "Let the 3D application decide" option at the "Adjust image settings with preview" menu.

5: Try running the client in compatibility mode for Windows XP SP3

6: If the problem persists try typing /lightmap in the game and see if the bug remains.

7: Install mousefreedom from here: http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=download_tool and place it into your RO folder

If after those things the issues persist, let me know. :)

Edited by Bishop

Well the random black dots are gone so that's fixed. For the pixellation go in-game and press alt+ d. Drag the texture resolution adjustment bar to the right and press OK. this should fix the pixalated graphics.

Also please go to a different area, this area is one of the only ones bugging out with lightmap. I want to see other areas with the 'pixellated' problem.

If the above doesn't fix it do this:

1: Open setup.exe in administrator or compatibility mode and set the texture details to the lowest setting.

2: Open setup.exe in normal mode and do the same thing

3: Open your client and log in -> press alt + d and move the bars to the right and click ok

4: If this solved the issue exit the client and go back to the setup, change it back to high textures in both comp/admin mode and normal mode and it should safe the correct settings.

Edited by Bishop

No it's not something in our forsakenro client. For example the black dots were fixed by changing a setting in your graphics card. And you most likely have the Nvidia GTX 750. It's known to have this issue with Ragnarok in general.

As for the 'blurry' graphics, again please give me a screenshot in a different area. Also do you happen to have opensetup.exe in your RO folder? If so try to configure that one instead of the setup.exe

@Eveleena, Hello there! Hope you are having a great day, because if not, I'll show you how to fix this.

At In-game, just follow these simple steps:

1. ALT+D (Arrange Detail Window will appear).

2. Max the Sprite Resolution Adjustments & Texture Resolution adjustments to the right.

3. Click OK.

4. Enjoy the game! Don't forget to give reviews on ratemyserver.net!

No it's not something in our forsakenro client. For example the black dots were fixed by changing a setting in your graphics card. And you most likely have the Nvidia GTX 750. It's known to have this issue with Ragnarok in general.

As for the 'blurry' graphics, again please give me a screenshot in a different area. Also do you happen to have opensetup.exe in your RO folder? If so try to configure that one instead of the setup.exe

I mean all other server on my pc work well

and yes its because of my Nvidia. I have a other graphic card and if i deactivate nvidia and activate the other -> I have no problems with RO but if i do this my screen dont work anymore. . . .

a45xfomb.jpg

qf8y5e9q.jpg6dtvu9ko.jpggs5dx6d6.jpg