Yatogami

Implement Rebel, Kagerou, And Oboro Sprites

Since we have 3rd Job Sprites, is it too much to ask for the sprites of these 3?

Gunslingers would get Rebel/Rebellion Sprite

CnOe8kb.gifuGBj4lZ.gif

And Ninjas would get:

For Male ninjas Kagerou

2GfKPbW.gif

and Females would get Oboro

0aZwyyr.gif

I hope to see them in-game.

Additional notes:

Like the 3rd job sprite download, I think its should be a separate file if you only want to see these classes and not affect the other jobs.

Thanks for reading!

The truth have been suggested :th_ok:

The truth have been spoken~

• Like 1

For the rebel sprites:LOVES the male design^^

For kagerou/oboro sprites:LOVES oboro design^^

I don't think this will harm the server. I approve. Let's see what Veracity and Genesis think. :)

I suggested this some time ago but no one bats an eye... I doubt that any of the GMs have seen it since no one replied like GM Ares did.
Welp, here's the link to it: http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/31843-re-suggesting-sprites/

Sprite sheets and the source's link is included there, I hope this will make the implementation easier.

Oh and speaking of sprites, please support my new headgear suggestion thread http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/31730-new-headgears-d/
I update it every once and a while so yeah...

wot? kyle i've been here for the past year o-o what do you mean where i've been... i even talked to you but you said you don't know me.... /sob

Cause I know you as Kakarotcake :D

I'd love to implement these sprites! This is something I've been interested in doing since the classes first came out. :) I'll try to track down the sprites and we should be able to add them soon.

• Like 1

I'd love to implement these sprites! This is something I've been interested in doing since the classes first came out. :) I'll try to track down the sprites and we should be able to add them soon.

should be awesome. :)

Thank you vera! ^^

should be awesome. :)

It definitely will be awesomesauce