lord_dhan26

Seed Room, C.speed Room And Forsaken Dungeon(berry Room) Farming Guide

NOTE: what i am posting is what i use in-game through out the years

Straight to the point.

For Starters, this was my build when it was my first weeks in playing Fro

Char: High Wizard

Upper Helm: Forsaken Knight Helm[2] w/ 2 silver kiel cards

Lower Helm: any cheap slotted lower helm(vote/quest rucksack) w/ 1 silver kiel card

Middle Helm: and cheap slotted middle helm(quest auras) w/ 1 silver kiel card

Weapon: +10 Piercing Staff

Armor: Forsaken Knight Armor[2] w/ 2 agav cards

Cloak: Forsaken Knight Cloak[2] w/2 Hollowring cards, if you cant avail it use 2 Aliot cards

Shoes: Forsaken Knight Shoes[2] w/ 2 Silver Lady Tanee cards

Shield: Forsaken Knight Shield w/ gtb

Accesories: 2 Expert Rings

4x silver kiel cards = -60% afterskill delay and 2x expert rings = -10% afterskill delay

works smoothly in my opinion.

Stat Build:

Int: 280~max base int.(mobs in the aforementioned maps/rooms have high MAGIC DEFENSE)

Dex: total of 150(no cast duh/ make sure you dont have any buff before doing this stay)

Agi: 195 aspd(make sure to add dex first before adding agi)

Str: rest of the status points(to carry more)

Vit: dont let boredom kill you

Luk: your lucky because you are alive

TIP:

1. Put the Seed Room pass in one of your FKeys and use it as a flywing;

2. Use 1 Storm Gust and 1 Lord Of Vermillion(mobs will get frozen within the 3rd hit of Storm Gust) then Warp;

3. Do not Walk;

4. Use a Star Gladiator w/ max Str and lvl 10 courier skill(23k weight limit). This gives lesser time in ex-changing your seeds/berries/c.speed pots to tickets; and

5. There is only 1 enemy in farming. This is BOREDOM. Make a playlist of songs of your choice or listen to the radio.

NOTE: If ever this worked for you, and manage to earn some tokens, i'd suggest getting 3 kiel cards and 1 high wizard card. And should vote every 12 hours to get Vote Forsaken King Armor, Boots and Cloak and also Vote Valkyrie Helm.

After almost a month in playing Fro

Char: Baby Wizard(Why? because baby class have an extra 2, 000 status points)

Upper Helm: Forsaken King Helm[2] w/ 2 kiel cards

Lower Helm: Vote Scarf w/ 1 kiel card

Middle Helm: Legendary Zodiac Aurora w/ 1 High Wizard card

Weapon: Legendary Wizard Staff w/ 4 kingring cards

Armor: Forsaken King Armor[2] w/ 2 agav cards

Cloak: Forsaken King Cloak[2] w/ 2 Aliot cards

Shoes: Forsaken Knight Shoes[2] w/ 2 Lady Tanee cards

Shield: Forsaken King Shield w/ gtb

Accesories: Int Gaunts(Why Not Int Belts? because gaunts weights less)

Stat Build:

Str: 300 max(more seeds you can carry)

Dex: 150 total dex

Agi: until you get 195 aspd

Int: Rest of the status points(even if u dont have high Int, you can still kill the mobs with lvl10 Storm Gust skill)

Vit: 0 base

Luk: 0 base

TIP:

1. Mobs will die within the 2nd hit of lvl10 Storm Gust, so scratch out the lvl 10 LoV skill

P. S.(even though i forgot the real meaning and use of "P. S.")

I hope this will help others. I haven't read any of the former farming guides, so sorry if there are similarities with the guides of others, and please dont sue/report me for copyright issues. THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Edit, one more thing: IF you are starting from scratch, better use Heaven's Drive Skill. This skill has no afterskill delay. Even without any kiel/silver kiel card, and just 195 aspd you'll be farming well.

Edited by lord_dhan26
  • Like 2

For your new info: piercing staff were loots from kasa(thor_v01) :th_ok:

I suggest to walk even a single cell to attract more mob then warp away. this way u can kill more before u warp.

is this worth it? because you have to pay like 10 tokens to get in and the 6 hrs limit isnt the time used inside but consumed being offline as well.

a couple things:

1. doesn't mention berry hat or bor clip
2. you dont need a single point in agi to max storm gust uses. with 3 kiels theres a 600ms delay between sg/lov casts -- thats like 165 aspd lol
3. Star Glad can get 26790 carry weight--not 23600-- with no special gear.
4. dont need hollowring; aliot is better for matk
5. vote valk helm is worse than the +15 all stat slot vote helms
6. best mid gear is fallen ghost or another vote -- LLHZ and LZOD takes forever to farm
7. with your first 150 tokens, prioritize Kiels, then L Wiz and int gauntlets then nd c ring GG

1 hour ago, ExosRacing said:

is this updated? Can i equip 4 silver kiel card now? it says it will be nullified if more than 2x is equiped.

Update: i cant even equip Expert Ring, dunno why. Maybe im just a total noob

I think 4 silver kiels don't work. Just use the freebie oliver headgear + backpack combo, it has effect of 3 real kiels. No need for silver kiels. Expert ring is only for rebirthed job if im not mistaken.

4 hours ago, Maschine Studio said:

I think 4 silver kiels don't work. Just use the freebie oliver headgear + backpack combo, it has effect of 3 real kiels. No need for silver kiels. Expert ring is only for rebirthed job if im not mistaken.

im just following this guide. maybe they already changed it. So this build is not effective now?

19 hours ago, ExosRacing said:

im just following this guide. maybe they already changed it. So this build is not effective now?

Just don't follow the silver kiels part. For starters, better use the freebies as i said. Regarding the expert rings, what class are u using btw? Anyhow, you won't be needing expert rings as the freebie oliver + backpack combo gives 90% aftercast delay reduction. That's pretty much all you need. You can use str gaunts for more loot carrying capacity, that's just my suggestion though.

i'm a week old player. (I actually played last year but just downloaded the client and create a champ and max leveled it and quit b'coz I got bored and I thought I can't survive alone in this server) I think this guide is the best newbie (with no gears to start with) that I've seen in while scrolling here on forums. Other guides are great but requires you to invest on gears first before ur high wiz can actually be effective in farming. /no1 /thx

will definitely do this later. I already got F.Knight Set and Legendary weapon!! /lv

but i still have to do the Forsaken Dungeon Quest first. /heh