Veracity

The Order Of The Dragon: The Battle Of Blackwitch, And The Next Thana Card?!

Q3: Sorry, not that familiar with the Order of the Dragon quest but is Dragon's Fury a permanent buff as long as I don't have it toggled off from the NPC or it can be removed if I get dispelled or if I die? And do I need to complete those fame points thing just to achieve all of those?

Dragon's fury is just like an option (think of it like the forsaken knight option), once you enable it, if you go pvp vs another player who has dragon's fury system anbled you will get (or lose) fame

you can have it disabled talking to npc and still get fame points trough raids, monster hunter missions

If you have it enabled and lose all your fame points, you will need to make the forsaken knight quest again.

Edited by Danger

Q1: Just as I thought. So obviously if I have 2, which would be the max number of those cards to have, the bonus is doubled. Thanks!

Q2: Follow up, Is there like a guide or walkthrough for this quest with coords and stuff?

Q3: Sorry, not that familiar with the Order of the Dragon quest but is Dragon's Fury a permanent buff as long as I don't have it toggled off from the NPC or it can be removed if I get dispelled or if I die? And do I need to complete those fame points thing just to achieve all of those?

Q2: None at the moment. But they are all in the Dragon's Temple located @warp fcity 155 116

Q3: Should be a permanent buff as long as you have Dragon's Fury.

Okay so you can get Fame points through raids as well?

Yes. You do get fame points by finishing raids.

Edited by Ares

I knew that the dragon's order storylines are gonna get updated. Good job guys.

P.S. I haven't got around looking at all the npcs and stuff since I am at work but my question is what item would be needed for the infamous dragonists armor?(kinda like the cape for the rings?). Is it the forsaken king's armor + other items needed in the quest? Because if it does, I would suggest that you guys warn the players since the quest might just randomly take one armor from inventory(god knows I carry tons of them) and the cards in it might also be gone.

P.S.2 I think you guys just took my remaining free time. I use 5-6 armors, so that probably means I have to do them 6x. Good job for that

Edited by Rayray

I knew that the dragon's order storylines are gonna get updated. Good job guys.

P.S. I haven't got around looking at all the npcs and stuff since I am at work but my question is what item would be needed for the infamous dragonists armor?(kinda like the cape for the rings?). Is it the forsaken king's armor + other items needed in the quest? Because if it does, I would suggest that you guys warn the players since the quest might just randomly take one armor from inventory(god knows I carry tons of them) and the cards in it might also be gone.

P.S.2 I think you guys just took my remaining free time. I use 5-6 armors, so that probably means I have to do them 6x. Good job for that

If I remember it correctly, the Dragonist Armor is different from the Forsaken King Armor. So there shouldn't be a problem with that. :)

Q1: Would the whole party get fame points (considering that they are all knights and agreed to become a dragonist) after finishing the raid/Battle of the Blackwitch? Or is it only for the one who talked to the NPC? Sorry not rly a Raider here...

Q2: So, the Dragon Fury buff would only take effect vs other Dragonist w/ the buff also enabled? Meaning if you die by the hands of someone (or kill someone) not a dragonist while your Dragon Fury buff is on, you will not lose (or gain) fame points? Right?

Q3: If Q2 is true, how about if the one who killed you (or vice-versa) while you have D.Fury is a dragonist BUT doesn't have his D.Fury activated, would I lose (or gain) fame points?

**Edit**

Q4: In relation to Q1. In the event that we failed the raid, will we loose fame points too?

**Additional**

Q5: What are the race and elements of the mobs in the BlackWitch Raid?

Edited by mutilixus

GO 15 IS A PK AREA AGAIN! YEHEEEY! THANK YOU, GMs! :) Great Update. :)

Who said?

Q. The quest for the armors is entirely different? or will we be able to get one after we join a sect?

It should be in the Dragon's Temple. I hope I'm right though. XD

Q1: Would the whole party get fame points (considering that they are all knights and agreed to become a dragonist) after finishing the raid/Battle of the Blackwitch? Or is it only for the one who talked to the NPC? Sorry not rly a Raider here...

Q2: So, the Dragon Fury buff would only take effect vs other Dragonist w/ the buff also enabled? Meaning if you die by the hands of someone (or kill someone) not a dragonist while your Dragon Fury buff is on, you will not lose (or gain) fame points? Right?

Q3: If Q2 is true, how about if the one who killed you (or vice-versa) while you have D.Fury is a dragonist BUT doesn't have his D.Fury activated, would I lose (or gain) fame points?

**Edit**

Q4: In relation to Q1. In the event that we failed the raid, will we loose fame points too?

**Additional**

Q5: What are the race and elements of the mobs in the BlackWitch Raid?

1. Party leader gets most of it, members get some. You must talk to the exit npc to get the reward.

2/3. You will lose points when you die regardless.

4. Since you would die, yes if you had it enabled.

5. They are several different races and elements. That's part of the challenge.

Q. The quest for the armors is entirely different? or will we be able to get one after we join a sect?

When you join a sect, you will be able to trade in 2 forsaken king armors, for a dragonist armor for the class.

Another question: Do we still get fame points from the other raids like Charleston and Oberon?

Yes. You should get some points from finishing it. :)

Do I need to upgrade my dragon rank? If so, what are the perks of ranking them up?

You gain access to other quests. In this case, you need to be a certain rank to do the quest for the Armor.

btw what rank are we supposed to be in, in order to join the sect? rank 1 2 or 3?

I believe you should be in rank 3.

GO 15 IS A PK AREA AGAIN! YEHEEEY! THANK YOU, GMs! :) Great Update. :)

Fixed, also some of the mvp dungeons were reverted to non pvp area, i tried to fix all but if you found some that is not pvp enabled let us know.

Here are some fixes and improvement we've done just a few hours ago:

1. Fixed walls in Blackwitch raid.
  2. Fixed Central Gate bug in Blackwitch raid.
  3. Put back the previous quantity of monsters spawn in Blackwitch raid.
  4. Fixed some bugs in Union City raid.
  5. Fixed the effects of Bijou and Amadeus/Amdarias cards
  6. Lower head gears such as blessed/cursed rings, jackets, scarfs, etc can now be refined to +10.
  7. Improved Sniper's cursed rings, jacket, scarfs, etc to FAS damage + 20%.

Please do report to us if you find any bugs and we'll fix them as soon as possible. Enjoy!

Edited by Ares
  • Like 1

Q1: Just as I thought. So obviously if I have 2, which would be the max number of those cards to have, the bonus is doubled. Thanks!

Q2: Follow up, Is there like a guide or walkthrough for this quest with coords and stuff?

tr3ns stop asking questions, you'd need like 20 of those cards to break an emp. g3y.

On topic, good update, looking forward to it... might give it a chance when I'm back home.. maybe.

Sniper's ring got buffed too, great updates ever~!

MORE power fro, also can't wait for the legendary gunslinger shotgun(gunslinger) and new soul breaker valk. weapon for sinx :th_e14:

The drop rate for the cards, and eggs are hard >.< hope to get one soon

It's a small yet fulfilling chance.

• Like 1

Here are some fixes and improvement we've done just a few hours ago:

1. Fixed walls in Blackwitch raid.
  2. Fixed Central Gate bug in Blackwitch raid.
  3. Put back the previous quantity of monsters spawn in Blackwitch raid.
  4. Fixed some bugs in Union City raid.
  5. Fixed the effects of Bijou and Amadeus/Amdarias cards
  6. Lower head gears such as blessed/cursed rings, jackets, scarfs, etc can now be refined to +10.
  7. Improved Sniper's cursed rings, jacket, scarfs, etc to FAS damage + 20%.

Please do report to us if you find any bugs and we'll fix them as soon as possible. Enjoy!

Just to be clear, original capes, jackets, votes, etc. can't be refined to +10.