ProvedEvil

Legendary Quests Questions

Hey guys,

New to the server. Was wondering for the legendary quests do you have to grind and get every item, or do certain NPCs/people sell them? It would be greatly appreciated. I'm doing this lone wolf like most of you guys probably did but its a lot of tedious work. Seeing if there might be a shortcut. Thanks!

Sincerest regards,

ProvedEvil

Probably like most of the people who were just a newbie (as I didn't know anyone in the server), I did farm all of the things needed for the legendary quests. Now you can buy it from other players but most of the time it is expensive (for a newbie) so I suggest either farm all of the items needed or join events and if you're lucky, win tokens then sell them and buy the needed stuff for your quests. Goodluck and welcome to the server!

• Like 1

Thanks, i kinda figured. I just got done grinding the first part of the weapons quest. Got a lot to do. Not to bad though very fun (^_^). Thank you for the input its very appreciative. Now all i need is some friends to hang with and to help me a little and i'll feel at home!! :D

Sincerest regards,

ProvedEvil

Helpful tip: use your shortcut list (alt+m) and type the coordinates of the thief. This alone will cut your time by half. Goodluck!

I'm stuck with soft silks. Any suggestions?