niemono89

New Idea For Kitty Claws(donate Katar) Boost

Loves the designs of kitty claws(1000% cuteness="faint")

Current status of kitty claws were as below:

"Cast delay rate -10%, -10% damage taken from all enemies, +10% Max SP, +15 vit/dex.
Unbreakable"

How about some additional/boosting suggestion:

1.Cast delay rate -15%/-20%

2.-15% damage taken from all enemies

3.STR +20/+30

4.INT +20/+30

5.+20 VIT/DEX

6.Increase damage with soul destroyer by 30%-60%

"Its clearly to verifies that kitty claws are made for soul breaker sinx build"

Hope GM's, game developers for this server and players will gives a good response/reply here :th_ok:

Just adjust the balance, if is OP :3

Kitty claws are intended for Sonic Blow sinx and not Soul Breaker sinx. You want a SBK weapon, get lokis cursed blade or that other donate weapon for SBK build.

Also, giving it additional after cast delay defeats the purpose of disabling all classes to achieve greater than 90% after cast delay(80% for GS) from equipment.

I believe both builds have been nerfed down mainly on the after cast delay. Most SB sinx then relied mostly on buffs including soul link to achieve insane damage and be able to cast 3-5 SBs as I recall.

If someone can confirm to me the nerf that was made to the build is true then I would be mixed on this matter but if it is not, -1 for me. Better off the SBK weapons were improved rather than the kitty claws IMO.

From my points of view:

1.kitty claws effects were solely purposed to soul breaker type of sinx~

2.loki's cursed blade were solely purposed to hybrid sinx(sonic blow+soul breaker)

Conclusion:Guess our basic term are different :th_ok: . Let the game developers+GM's have their final answer.

Example: cast delay rate 10%=After cast delay -10%

Means its the same meaning actually......

Its good to have a low after cast delay,after spamming the skills such as soul breaker :th_ok:

*cast delay rate-10%=after cast delay -10%*

From my points of view:

1.kitty claws effects were solely purposed to soul breaker type of sinx~

2.loki's cursed blade were solely purposed to hybrid sinx(sonic blow+soul breaker)

Conclusion:Guess our basic term are different :th_ok: . Let the game developers+GM's have their final answer.

Example: cast delay rate 10%=After cast delay -10%

Means its the same meaning actually......

Its good to have a low after cast delay,after spamming the skills such as soul breaker :th_ok:

*cast delay rate-10%=after cast delay -10%*

Kitty claws can be used for SBK but it would be better with lokis due to:

1. Shield can be equipped as not everything is based on offense. Whats the point with your high damage output when you get pawned easily?

2. Utilizing all 8 card slots with 2 weapons rather than 4 with 1 2-handed weapon when going full damage

Your #2 also states that lokis blade can be used for both SB and SBK, but SB can only be done with a katar class weapon

Since sonic blow were katar based damage dealer.

Plus all types of donate weapons were set to 1 handed.

Right hand example:loki's cursed blade

Left hand example:kitty claws

Sonic blow skills can still be used,even though have loki's cursed blades in-it :th_e14:

The main purpose of these kitty claws new suggestion is purely for soul breaker sinx build only.

Since kitty claws have rooms to be upgraded,

and I'm not included sonic blow sinx/shield sinx(on left hand)for this post....

adding 1 more suggest regarding kitty claws:

7. made the kitty claws 1 handed(for dual wielding style like sword+katar)

Hello

I think Kitty claws need a bit love but not the suggestion you want

qperteplex is right, Kitty claws are intended for Sonic Blow, not for Soul Breaker, Lokis (blades or daggers) are there for Soul Breaker builds

Regarding the suggestons: Kitty's used to have the -10% after cast delay (Cat reflexes) but acutaly you can only get -95% delay with cursed ring. so probably just -5% delay will be ok (-100% with ring and kiels)

About being 1 hand weapon, I think they need to be kept 2 handed, Sonic Blow is a powerful skill and can beat most classes in 2 or 3 attacks (while full buffed), so giving them shield, will make SB sinx to have great advantage

If you keep 2 handed you have great power but also can be killed due no not wearing shield, giving you a fair 50% chance to kill or be killed)

I would suggest maybe some damage incrase to other skills while wearing (like grimthoot which is katar related skill also)

that would be my only suggestion for now

Note: this represents only my point of view, not the whole GM team, hopefully they wil share their opinions later.

The nerf was made by Genesis, Dream, Theory, and I last year. It is because of people who abuses it with Soul Link. I remember that a SB type SinX can do 7-8 SBs with SL and it's too OP. People disliked the nerf we did so you rarely see anyone doing this nowadays.

I'm still trying to find a way to revive Kitty Claws but Genesis and I will make sure that it won't be abused like what happened before.

Lastly, the weapon for Soul Breaker is still pending and will be up when we are finished with other pending projects.

• Like 1

I will mostly repeat what others said but add a few things. Kitty claws were made for Sonic Blow, no doubt about it.

Honestly, the only reason SBK isn't widely used is because of the delay. When using it with one handed swords OR any other stuff aside from Kitty claws when it had the cast delay reduce, it just sucks. You cannot spam it as you should have(kinda on par but not as fast as cart termination was the benchmark we are looking for for it to be decent). That's about it as far as I remember, the spam rate just made it not usable.

If Ares said was true, then we just have to wait for the weapon, although I would have preferred to just buff the Loki's.

Thanks for GM DANGER,ARES and players that gave positive feedback and reply for this post :th_e2:

And so, we have to wait for the new weapon that just typically for "soul breaker sinx" ~?

Hope some of the suggestion here can improve the new "soul breaker" weapon.

Additional:Try make it as 1 handed weapon like most of the donate weapons nowadays please,so the loki's cursed blade can be used too~

And also reviving the cuteness of kitty claws back by add-in/adjust some interesting effects~

Thanks for GM DANGER,ARES and players that gave positive feedback and reply for this post :th_e2:

And so, we have to wait for the new weapon that just typically for "soul breaker sinx" ~?

Hope some of the suggestion here can improve the new "soul breaker" weapon.

Additional:Try make it as 1 handed weapon like most of the donate weapons nowadays please,so the loki's cursed blade can be used too~

And also reviving the cuteness of kitty claws back by add-in/adjust some interesting effects~

As implied, SB is overpowered. Making kitty claws 1 handed would make it much worse. I would've used it for SB rather than SBK. Why? SB can deal 100k+ damage fully buffed, stun lock on each hit, cloak and back slide makes them untouchable. Not to mention C.speed. SBKs deal 30-40k damage utmost and I am just not sure if they went full on it. I could easily seed from SBK but SB is just too much due to the fact that Ares said they can cast 7-8 SBs when I thought it was just 3-5.

Buff the SBK sinx on a different aspect: lokis weapon, ring, card

Refer to these previous and sensible post as they were a better approach to address the problem

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/25397-lokis-blade-lokis-infernal-dagger-kiels/

http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/28347-soul-breaker-lokis-blade/?hl=%2Bsoul+%2Bbreaker

Edit: grammar nazi

Edited by qperteplex

I could agree that kitty claws will always be 2 handed(design were cute anyway <3).

But I wish that soul breaker damages can be on-par with sonic blow damages(is confusing to compare with others jobs).

The slightly different were just range physical hit affect by int and str+no "miss"(soul breaker) and melee physical hit affect by str and dex+can "miss"(sonic blow).

So far that I've tested the soul breaker with current kitty claws/loki's cursed weapons set+rings(basic 3 kiels):

1.The delays after cast were acceptable but still can get improvement(depends on the demand/decision from the GM team+developer)

2.To gain both advantages of sonic blow(melee) and soul breaker(range) greatly.BUT the damages of soul breaker were not on-par with sonic blow damages.

Hope these solid reasons were useful :th_ok:

Here's an idea... how about adding some sort of shield effect to the Kitty Claw since you can't wield a shield with it..

Kitty Claws [4]

- +15 Str,Dex,Vit

- +10% Max HP & SP

- Reduce all incoming damage by 25%

- -5% Vit Defense

- +5% Reflect

I think it was only fair to add this kind of defensive stats with the kitty claws because SB type SinX is by far the most fragile thing I've ever tried in the server. Basically, I copied some stats from friggs king shield and I think it wouldn't be OP because you can't put Usakoring card or GTB card in Kitty Claws.

Thanks for add-in the extra idea anyway. Mutilixus :th_e14:

SB type SinX is by far the most fragile thing I've ever tried in the server...

It's the price you pay for being able to kill almost anyone with 2-3 SB, if you get defense on kitty claws, you will give sinx advantage over other classes, plus as sninx you can always use backslide to escape a sure death.

• Like 1

Here's an idea... how about adding some sort of shield effect to the Kitty Claw since you can't wield a shield with it..

Kitty Claws [4]

- +15 Str,Dex,Vit

- +10% Max HP & SP

- Reduce all incoming damage by 25%

- -5% Vit Defense

- +5% Reflect

I think it was only fair to add this kind of defensive stats with the kitty claws because SB type SinX is by far the most fragile thing I've ever tried in the server. Basically, I copied some stats from friggs king shield and I think it wouldn't be OP because you can't put Usakoring card or GTB card in Kitty Claws.

You must not have used a wizard or soul linker to battle fully geared people in GvG. I say GvG because soul linker's awesome defensive skills(namely his auto resu and leap) doesn't work well there, unlike SB SinX's backslide and cloak. And I wouldn't call a 250k hp sinx fragile, since it is so easy to switch to shield ONCE you spam your sonic blows.

In my opinion, since played different kinds of private servers/original KRO server:

Sinx origin were always fragile, but grant with greatly offensive power than lord knights/paladin :th_e8:

That is why sinx defensive barrier were worst than paladin(cloaking, edp, grimtooth, sonic blow(melee), soul breaker(range physical attack but need max INT that will never miss)

Hope the incoming "sinx soul breaker weapons" will get the same par with "sonic blow sinx weapons" :th_e30:

Eh...........

Nice reaction,you both have there :th_ok: