Yatogami

Yatogami's Gunslinger Guide

Well you beat me to the punch, i was gonna make a full buster guide.

It was funny to me that they think the damage with thana is OP. Every skill that can use thana's effect deals high damage if enemy isn't wearing skolls. I find it funny that no one called mammonite OP on thana when I was hitting 40k-60k with it and I am using hybrid so my str is not that high, but called full buster OP just because it did similar damage.

GJ on the basic guide. I look forward on you updating it by putting more information on how to play the class.

• Like 1

This guide of gs, makes my legend bullet set sales a good raise~

gambateh-neh forsaken ro~!!=keep it up FRO~!!

It was funny to me that they think the damage with thana is OP. Every skill that can use thana's effect deals high damage if enemy isn't wearing skolls. I find it funny that no one called mammonite OP on thana when I was hitting 40k-60k with it and I am using hybrid so my str is not that high, but called full buster OP just because it did similar damage.

GJ on the basic guide. I look forward on you updating it by putting more information on how to play the class.

I definitely will!! thanks!

A thana FB doesnt do 40-60k. It 1-shots people. This new GS is clearly overpowered

And the spam is waaaay too fast for that high dmg output. It's faster than FAS. w t f

Edited by DemonFoxx

Its just about bullets speed rate(slightly faster) and arrows speed rate(faster).

If compared to other private server and original KRO, this server have the best balance.

Keep it up forsaken ro :th_ok:

Plus the skills of gs easily get countered too.....

How about add-in hollowring card in this guide?

It adds max sp by 12% anyway :P

especially for FB type of GS XD

Lady tanee card helps too, but the downfall is max hp -40% and max sp +50% :P

How about add-in hollowring card in this guide?

It adds max sp by 12% anyway :P

especially for FB type of GS XD

Lady tanee card helps too, but the downfall is max hp -40% and max sp +50% :P

Yeah but you'd lose damage. So I wouldn't recommend it at all ^^

That's a good point :P

Hollowring card maybe will benefits for those "FB gs" that didn't want to invest too much on INT stats ~:3~

If they don't care about high damages of FB skill(maybe enough for troll noob champs+low/high hpmax users XD)

That's a good point :P

Hollowring card maybe will benefits for those "FB gs" that didn't want to invest too much on INT stats ~:3~

If they don't care about high damages of FB skill(maybe enough for troll noob champs+low/high hpmax users XD)

You dont need alot of int, or SP for that matter cause FB will eat your seeds anyway.

WHOA, veterans like mandy also loves gs jobs now, congrats XD

• Like 1

If i use thana 2tg skel whats is my damage?? And if i use vrc insted of skelworker whats my damage??

Feel free to experiment on your build :D not all GS will be the same xD I just gave a starting build.

You totally understand how things should work. i still havent seen ykur message on Skype since I dont have access to my computer yet. You can leave a message here on forums instead.

I must say that this is the best GS guide so far.