mutilixus

Rune Of Power

Hi fRO,

I think it's about time for an update of ROP for it to be equip-able by champion class (again?). Rumors say (I dunno if it's true or whatever) that a long time ago, champs used ROP during WoE times to make an error especially in the last minute part so it has to be removed. But it's really a pain when you're switching to champ class and you need to trade your ROP for other aura, most of the times you have to add quite a lot of tokens to be able to trade to Lhz/Lovely Aura. Is it possible for it to be fixed for champion class' benefits? I mean, we have other aura's w/ the same effects as ROP, is it possible to just copy its scripting? Or is it a matter of sprite error? But if it is a sprite error, it wouldn't make sense because ROP perfectly works w/ other classes.

Thanks a lot, I hope to be enlightened regarding this issue.

I believe it's a sprite issue. It causes error to people around the user of ROP. You can always use LHZ instead.

The problem resides on the way the sprites work on some champ skills, like after you asura someone, (have you seen the champs look like dancing? :D) they tend to give error due to that crazy movements

for that reason not only ROP, but some other items (like Pumpkin Witch Hat) are not wearable for champs, unfortunately there is little or nothing we can do about that

It is in the animation of the sprite of ROP. When the champ class uses its skills fast enough, it causes an error. I am not sure if we are the ones who made the ROP sprite from scratch(I believe we only did recolors) so fixing it might not work for us, hence we have other auras with the same effect as ROP that can be worn by the champion class.

As several of my colleagues explained, the reason ROP is disabled on champion is due to a sprite error occurring with rops .ACT (Animation) in combination with a few champion skills such as asura and fury. The only way to fix this bug is to rebuild/remake the entire ROP sprite and act, including every single recolor individually. It is for this reason that we have added other auras with the same effect so champions can benefit from the effect as well. It is also for this reason that we can not re-enable this sprite/item for champions.

Edited by Bishop

Female champ wore ROP were ugly :th_swt:

And not cute at all :th_e29: