Dabdoub17

Help On Best Stalker Build (matk, Fas, Ds, Ragin Trifeka) And Why, Help, Willing To Donate!

It comes down to preference actually. Stalkers here can copy transcend skills like a Paladin's Matyr's Reckoning so that is one to consider.

I say the most balanced would be Double Strafe.

1. You invest stats on it like you would if you are going full strip, high dex, enough agi for 195 aspd, enough str for seeds then rest on vit.

2. You are not a sitting duck if your copied skill is dispelled.

3. You can copy a skill to compliment DS, or copy a skill for defensive purposes(flip tatami).

• Like 1

It comes down to preference actually. Stalkers here can copy transcend skills like a Paladin's Matyr's Reckoning so that is one to consider.

I say the most balanced would be Double Strafe.

1. You invest stats on it like you would if you are going full strip, high dex, enough agi for 195 aspd, enough str for seeds then rest on vit.

2. You are not a sitting duck if your copied skill is dispelled.

3. You can copy a skill to compliment DS, or copy a skill for defensive purposes(flip tatami).

Nc!

On 12/13/2015 at 9:05 AM, Dabdoub17 said:

Im new to the server and its been a while since ive played RO overall. I wanna know which type of build is the best. I like to high damage or elusiveness for full divest. I am willing to donate to buy the items i need, post your opinions! Thanks

I've seen someone used Stalker's Bjorn's Blade ($30 on Tokenshop) that deal Bowling Bash damage so high they can kill you with 1-2 skill spams.

Things you'll need (based on what I saw before commenting on this thread):

1. Multiple Equipment, eg;

-3 Donate/ Vote Forsaken King Armor 

-2 Donate/ Vote Forsaken King Cloak

-2 Donate/ Vote Forsaken King Shield

-2/ 3 Donate/ Legendary Weapons

*Even if the stats are almost similar but even a slight increase can win you in most occasion.

2. Cards, eg;

-Headgears (Maya Purple Card, 3 Kiel D-01 Card)

-Armor (Ghostring Card/ Bathory Card + Tao Gunka Card, RSX 0806 Card + Tao Gunka Card, 2 Tao Gunka Card)

-Garment (2 Skoll Card, 2 Raydric Card, Skoll Card + Raydric Card)

-Shield (Golden Thief Bug Card/ Maya Card, Uskakoring Card, Optional: Alice Card for MVP Hunting)

-Weapon (Randgris Card + 3 Turtle General Card, Incantation Samurai Card + 3 Turtle General Card, Optional: Whitesmith Card + 3 Turtle General Card just to be annoying)

-Foot (2 Fallen Bishop Hibram Card)

3. Stats (this one I'm unsure for Bowling Bash type but Bow/ Double Strifing type maybe like this)

-STR (Enough to carry extra equipment and healing items, eg; Yggdrasil/ Yggdrasil Seed)

-AGI (195 ASPD)

-VIT (I've seen some guide saying at lease 220k with Tao Gunka Card on. But more hp is better for survival)

-INT (None unless you're copying skills that require MATK)

-DEX (As a Bow type I highly recommend maxing this to 300 first then you can put some on AGI til ASPD is 195)

-LUK (None. Only viable for Snipers if they're going for Fast Attack Speed build)

The best way to know what build is right for you is to experiment it yourself. Learn from mistake and adapt from situation. Everyone can be a good player but not without any trial and error. Good luck! P/S: Sorry if this is wrong. I highly recommend you guys correct me on this as I am still new myself.

Edited by mrferret
Mispelled "some on" instead I typed "some one"