Ping27

Nerf Bb Spam On Lk Halb

My suggestion is what the title says. I know alot of LK players would be mad at this but just watch this video

Pay special attention starting 0:20 when she changes headgear then decide to change armor (evil druid) to prevent getting stoned. From there nothing could stop the spam. Poor sniper barely has any time to attack because she could only hope to spam seeds.

I know the BB spam on freyrs blade was nerfed before but the spam on Halb is still fast. During WoE, if they want fast spam they should get magic strings just like everybody else

LK already have strong damage, high HP and then fast spam. They just god damn OP :D

Kudos to that sniper for fighting in melee range with LK. L O L

Anyway -1. LKs are difficult to fight against but not impossible. Ever heard of VR, and other annoying cards or equipment? "Oh but what if they just gtb?" Then your damage doubles which is better for you. "Oh what it they rsx so i can't push them back?" Cloak, cspeed away. "Oh but I can't afford cspeeds and sinx card." Then don't pvp. Farm for more items

P.S. tell that sniper to please learn other sniper skills. LOL and please tell him the reason why snipers are called snipers because they fight from long range. AKA always keep a distance lmao

Edited by hedkandi
  • Like 1

It already has it's own downside to having low damage already lol. I don't see any point in nerfing the LK. It has it's own weakness already just gotta learn how to do those things and you're good. Plus assuming that you sit on a novice and not on your main char that you probably filed a ticket about this too for third party in assumption for possible hacks. LOL

PS

Your LKs spams it way faster on asian ping (300+) yet here I am with less than 60 ping and I could barely catch up with their spam.

Edited by Conner

I'm confused on why a long ranged character stayed near a wall against an LK. Sadly, it is his fault for staying near a wall, people won't be able to spam BB on you if you get pushed back.

Also, he tries to stick on using ship captain when the enemy is constantly using puppetring armor? It would have been better to switch to a GR armor, use f.soldier, and use VR card on weapon to constantly force the dispel which gives you time to do something. I didn't even see him try to cloak and move away from the wall, instead proceed to just spam. Lastly, if the sniper switched to a ring of resonance, he would have won that if he was a bit lucky with tarot(or it could at least have given him assump). He could also try to use strip cards but he can easily assume that the lk has FCP so this is not the best solution.

Sorry to say but this is not a good proof to warrant a nerf.

Yes alright the sniper didnt make the smartest decision. He could've played much better

But to all disagreeing, you really think the spam should be that fast? If you complain that the damage is low for Halb then switch to freyrs blade, thats what it's for! Spiral pierce is already deadly enough

Seriously go rewatch the clip, not saying to make it super slow but that shit is damn too fast

We cannot consider this proof because the fact that BB will not be spammed fast if the enemy is NOT against a wall. Considering BB hits twice, that makes it seem that the spam was super fast, but I've seen Cart Termination spammed just the same. The damage is not that high also, the sniper can do MUCH more if he was using DS, and that is faster than BB and doesn't need the condition of cornering someone to a wall.

If, however, the fight shown was actually against competent players(meaning the sniper is doing what he was intended to do, which is to fight at long range) then it would have been a better argument.

If you don't want to get spammed on by bowling bash, do not use rsx and do not freaking stand beside a wall. LKs can't spam BB well on open spaces because of the knockback. If you are complaining about spiral as well get a dang pneuma card. Seriously I don't mean to be harsh nor rude but your video has ZERO credibility as to why you should nerf LK. To be honest this was more of a demonstration on how insanely bad that sniper is on PvP LOL

If you don't want to get spammed on by bowling bash, do not use rsx and do not freaking stand beside a wall. LKs can't spam BB well on open spaces because of the knockback. If you are complaining about spiral as well get a dang pneuma card. Seriously I don't mean to be harsh nor rude but your video has ZERO credibility as to why you should nerf LK. To be honest this was more of a demonstration on how insanely bad that sniper is on PvP LOL

I agree. The sniper seems to be following the trend of just using FAS and see if things die, which is sadly the norm of snipers atm.

I'm the LK in this video and I agree with everything about the sniper. Unfortunately this is the norm for snipers generally and "bad" pvpers. I can be beaten easily (on any character, let alone LK) but people don't try or know what they're doing and just cry for a nerf. Yes the spam is fast but the damage is comparatively low to the Freyr's blade. As rayray said, use fsold with a GR and dispel and I'll do no damage.

I'm gonna go ahead and just say learn how to play your class before calling for nerf on others.

First off, no one cares about the sniper. This post is about LK spam and the video was to point out the speed of the spam and nothing else

But since, for some reason, everyone’s attention is on sniper let me just reply to those just so you don’t think I’m the mainstream sniper who doesn’t know how to pvp.

Coma using ifrit rings? It is much faster to switch shields (usakoring to GTB) then switch two accessories. As soon as the sniper normal attacks and casts all the funny skills, it’s an easy switch to GTB. The sniper would have to change accessories before he could do decent FAS and even if he got 2 or 3 FAS the LK wouldn’t die because he has like 400-500k HP

Pneuma against spiral pierce? LKs have skill called charge attack. If you wear RSX, you will be both on pneuma and how are you supposed to attack? And you would die on RSX if LKs could spam BB like that

Cloak and cspeed? Easy. LK can use Box of sunlight and sight (card accessory) or magnum break. Also once the spiral pierce has stun locked you, it would be difficult to cloak

No one cares about the sniper. LKs are supposed to have the advantage over them. But the video could have been about LK against champ, WS or whatever it doesn’t matter who win. I was only pointing out the spam

We cannot consider this proof because the fact that BB will not be spammed fast if the enemy is NOT against a wall. Considering BB hits twice, that makes it seem that the spam was super fast, but I've seen Cart Termination spammed just the same. The damage is not that high also, the sniper can do MUCH more if he was using DS, and that is faster than BB and doesn't need the condition of cornering someone to a wall.

The numbers could be tricky to look at, especially with the reflect damage. I suggest you get LK with 3 kiels and 195 aspd then spam BB on to someone with RSX or cornered in a wall. Then compare, rewatch the video and LISTEN to the whip sound. It shouldn’t be this fast, legit or not which is why I suggested to nerf the spam to prevent the abuse altogether

^ If he gets on gtb then your damage doubles LOL. He switches back? Then use the ring again. LOL. Spiral problems? He has sight and rsx? USE SKID TRAP ON YOURSELF. Having a hard time with spiral lock? Use pneuma as well then skid away. Seriously there are so many things a sniper can do to be elusive.

What we were trying to say is that your video was more of a sample how not to play sniper rather than it being a CREDIBLE sample of why LK needs a nerf.

If you have problems with that LK then go report it LOL. For me personally I've seen so many LKs on Philippine ping and yet they spam WAAAAYYY faster than that. If this post's purpose was to showcase that LK then file a report instead. Otherwise I don't see the point of nerfing LK.

P.S. if you think I play LK, yes but I it is not my main character. I main sniper aka why I kept insisting that there's no problem with the LK or the class in particular. Certain classes are good or bad against certain classes. From what I'm seeing in your posts, it makes it seem that you have a personal vendetta against this LK particularly

Edited by hedkandi

I don't see any issues here. It will be an issue if I see a faster spam than the one we set as legit spam.

LOL, there's one solution by the way~

DON'T always rely on FAS skill, please use trap skills as back up :th_e5:

That LK is BN (cheat) user. did you guys see his spiral. thats not the normal spam. and we know that because were from america too. we tried alright and its not the same.

"We agree about what he said. To put Nerf to the Halb Spam. because how we can kill Lk by your self if LK got a High HP and OP spam. "

And watch'out to that LK on for_fild01.. he' always bully newbies.

Please don't ask for more LK nerfs, any legit player can't spam that fast, the problem is another one in this case. I don't use any program and my spam can be tanked by any class, unless well, you let yourself get BB'd against a wall.

lol I really don't see any point of nerfing the LK some more, and like the OP(original poster) said it himself, the BB is already nerfed on the Freyr's Blade and you want to do the same thing on the Spear? Have you really really tried the class itself? You should really test it for a month and really use the class in WoE/Events/PVP Ladder to really understand their classes. This is what you called balancing; speed over damage, and vice-versa. Now, you want the LK Class to be SLOW and have LESS DAMAGE, where is the balance in that? The sniper could have done things differently; push him/her away, use traps, use double strafes instead etc etc. LOL if you're still not happy about it, go ahead and make a paladin, be tanky as hell, be a grand cross pally, use rapid-smitting or shield, use VALKYRIE RAND Card, if you don't have that. Do the that one long question where you get that Drooping Valky lol

That LK is BN (cheat) user. did you guys see his spiral. thats not the normal spam. and we know that because were from america too. we tried alright and its not the same.

"We agree about what he said. To put Nerf to the Halb Spam. because how we can kill Lk by your self if LK got a High HP and OP spam. "

And watch'out to that LK on for_fild01.. he' always bully newbies.

Nerfing a class because someone cheats will not hurt the cheater but will hurt the legit ones. The issue was BB spam, not BN spam. The spiral spam seems off to me as well, however the complain(or this suggestion) was tackling BB spam, which sadly the video is not enough proof to warrant that since:

1. Sniper is against a wall and

2. As you said, the spam of the LK is already questionable.

To warrant a nerf, the test should be done with legit players(or GMs can just test it).

Since there is already a video(and hopefully someone has a longer version) then file a ticket and let them take care of that DIFFERENT issue.

Also fighting LKs is hard since LK's have one of the highest hp and decent damage but LK builds are not that flexible as well. The issue stems up that everyone wants to 1v1 an LK when their class can't really do anything against an LK. It is possible to kill an LK easily especially if he spams like that, I saw someone kill himself since he spams so fast that my blue ifrit ring was throwing all the tarot cards it can do. Don't outdamage and outlive a class that spams fast and holds more seeds than you and has more hp than you. Cmon, doesn't sound good but fight dirty with coma, break armors, strip, hit and run and whatnots. A sniper is basically on the same power as LK, just with smaller hp but bigger range.