Norse_Joog

Ordinary Forsaken Valkyrie Helm

Since the release of " Expansion Hats " and " Vote Forsaken King Sets ", I found out that forsaken valkyrie helm turned junked.

I think it's time to do some improvements like an upgrade.

Why not include it on the Limited Box Transformations

For example:

• Ordinary Valkyrie Helm + LMTD BOX = Like Imperial Helm Effect (+3 all stat bonus) but still changeable in color.

Of course it is not a unique helm so it should only be only at (+3 all stat), it cannot become like the LMTD ones (+5 all stat)

But still uses limited box to transform.. I guess that would help to compensate the demand of this hats..

What do you think? ^^ TY

God Bless FRO !!!

Edited by Norse_Joog

-1. This would decrease Imps prices and rarity drastically. The reason why there's imps is to encourage people to join WOE. With this now, limited box + Valkyrie helm would be an option against getting Imps.

-1. This would decrease Imps prices and rarity drastically. The reason why there's imps is to encourage people to join WOE. With this now, limited box + Valkyrie helm would be an option against getting Imps.

it will not decrease imp prices anymore though coz it is only at +3 all stats , it cannot be limited like the imps, and about imp price? i think your late of saying it will decrease prices, it is indeed already decreasing since the release of limited expansion hats

Edited by Norse_Joog