Gegan

Training Dummy Room/actual Economy

I don't know if this has been suggested before but a room where you could your damage on unkillable/immobile enemies of each specific race like demi-human which would also include an emperium and have a kafra and healer.

Also, while I'm writing a suggestion I'd like to input a server wide token to zeny ratio as to get a base which would help people constantly price checking items because of the mixed economy. To add to that a banker would be nice.

Again I don't know if these have been suggested before and I don't feel like going through 35 pages of reviewed suggestions.

P.S. Before I made this post I skipped past the part about not making multiple suggestions in a topic so apologies.

Edited by Gegan

The Training Dummy Room you suggested is still being debated (and is only located at the 1st page of the Suggestion Thread) Click here

And, people sell zennies in order to profit at times that's why its subject to change depending on the sellers. If the function of the banker is to exchange your tokens to zennies then that won't be necessary or else the zeny farmers will lose their jobs. However, if it's only an NPC wherein you can deposit/withdraw your money, then I think that'll be a great idea.

Not only emperium breaking, if there is a way to get a certain kind of monster and make it not able to fight back and make it a certain race/type so people could maximize their damage consistently instead of just warping around killing mobs and following guides so each player can get a grasp of theorycrafting and how much it effects gameplay.

Also a general banker would be helpful and if there's anyway to not have a cap on its balance that would make it better for players not to have to make multiple accounts. As far as the zeny farmers go, I haven't been on the server that long and judging from other player's experiences and making their own prices and profit is understandable yet having no real baseline just makes it frustrating (best word I could use) to get a grasp when you're just starting out. People can farm zeny but there's not really a direct link between how much each token is worth because it fluctuates so much depending on the seller and donation prices so having that base would make things balanced in my own opinion but that's just me. For instance having an permanent price as to how much exactly one token is worth in game rather than donating. (Not that it's a problem for me because I've donated multiple times)

Edited by Gegan

You didn't really read the whole suggestion didn't you? Please do so, because your suggestion is included at the bottom part as an alternative if the Emp Testing Room doesn't get implemented.

And, we cannot announce a fix price for the token to zeny conversions because it is not a part of our job. You, as players, should know the right price to buy a certain item and you can do that by asking around. There's a suggestion like that before which was shut down because of many reasons.

For the banker, I think that would be useful so you don't have to use another account to transfer your money (or even getting scammed by asking someone to help you transfer). I agree on that part.

Regarding the banker... you already have the coins in kafra system, don't need to add more (redundant) options.

Edit: I didn't understand at first, but maybe will help, although i still think the coins are sufficient

No comments on the other suggestion

Edited by Danger

The Coins will suffice once you can convert in big numbers at once. Other than that, a banker would be useful.