cedced26

Suggestion Regarding With Legendary Head Gears

Good day FRO GMs,

I just want to give a suggestion regarding with Legendary Head Gears. We all know that Vote King Set has the same stats as Forsaken King Set so it's kind fair for newbies even for Pro's who cannot afford the latter. But the real deal that I'm talking about is the Head Gear. It's just a fix Valkyrie Helm for Vote Set. I just want to suggest, what if those legendary head gears would have a stats like expansion hats (+10 and so on) and combo it to Vote Forsaken King Set. It's a good stuff for simple players. For the sake of fashion for me. :)

Of course, just like what I've said, this is just a suggestion. Still, the decision is in your minds. :D

Thank you GM's :)

IGN:
[ACE] Aomine Daiki
Champion

• Like 1

-1 to this, thats the difference between the two, expansion hats are different to legendaries, just think, if they implemented this the economy will crash because the server is being over populated with legedary headgears with the same stats as expansion hats, you dont want that to happen dont you? this is not gonna happen at all its impossible sir, its way out of this universe this will happen

as you've said "it's just a sake for fashion to me" means you only care to what you think or benefit for you lol

its pathetic, plain and simple

Edited by wikedbazist
  • Like 1

Yes bro. I got your point. But your line "the economy will crash" is a different story. It will not happen, trust me. Simply because my suggestion specifically pertaining to make those Legendary Head Gears to make the same stats as Expansions yet only combo to VOTE Forsaken King Set, If that's the case, those player having Forsaken King Set (The Original Set) will not be affected. Remember that Expansions can be upgraded into Limited Edition (+5 All Stats). One thing I forgot to add on my suggestion is that, it must be just the same stats as Expansion hats but cannot be upgraded into Limited Edition.

see the elders will have to say, they say only one thing, it's stupid

btw not all players can afford LTD hats since 80% of the population in the server are semi geared players like you sir, so many players depend on vote items, expansion hats are exclusive, if you do this in the legendary hats no one will ever donate in the token shop, the updates made by the admin will be worthless because all players will only use legendary hats with stats of expansion, that's crazy dude lol

Edited by wikedbazist

Ok. I'm gonna wait for that then :) I'm open with comments and suggestions. No hard feelings for me.

You've got a lot of cards in your sleeves. I appreciate your ideas. But knowing me as a semi geared player requesting this suggestion may, at least, any bells ring in your mind ? I just want to give those who have VOTE Forsaken King set a little bit credit as a semi geared player. I'm speaking in behalf of my co-semi geared players Sir. Sorry for making my suggestion (at the top) to be sounds like "just for myself". Let the GM's decide for this. :)

Edited by cedced26

No.
Just.
No.

It will seriously, drastically wreck the economy, and less people will donate for Valkyrie headgears since the option of practically free fashion + power will suddenly pop up at a cheap price.

If that's the case, those player having Forsaken King Set (The Original Set) will not be affected. Remember that Expansions can be upgraded into Limited Edition (+5 All Stats).

LTD Valkyrie Expa headgears just simply give a +5 on All Stats. Nothing else that seems worth it.
Assume that LTD headgears isn't a thing right now. If your suggestion comes to pass, most people will be literally as strong as those who donate, and they didn't even donate anything but their time spent on farming + voting for the server to get in their level. Basically a fluctuation of power between the server's ND players and donors.

Also:

For the sake of fashion for me. :)[/size]

this suggestion is clearly a selfish one. -1

I would disagree as well. The quests are easy enough to do, hence the effect is what you worked for. You sadly wanted a free item to have the same stats as the ones in the donation. I believe this is too much, we already have a full forsaken set for free through votes, which is designed for new guys to have an equal playing field with the older ones. If the looks is the only issue here, I would say that take the time to work for the items you want.

We do not have donation exclusive items, meaning you can buy those off from players once you got funds for it. There is no need for your suggestion because everyone can gain donation items with using tokens they can gain by selling stuff. Takes time, sure but that's the point.

Guys, don't you get it? LEGENDARY HEADGEAR to be combo with "VOTE" KING SET. And regards with the style of Legendary Head Gears, not a big deal for me because not all legendary head gears have the same replica on expansion hats. Example: Dark Orfeo Hat. Do we have Legendary Dark Orfeo Hat ? Come to think of it guys. I got his point with this.

cedced26, on 31 Oct 2015 - 01:32 AM, said:snapback.png

For the sake of fashion for me. :)[/size]

this suggestion is clearly a selfish one. -1

Please read the trend of their conversation before you post your comment. The one who posted this suggestion already do apologize on making his suggestion to be sounds like "Selfish".
"Sorry for making my suggestion (at the top) to be sounds like "just for myself". Let the GM's decide for this. :)"

It doesn't matter if it is for the votes, if we do this, who will actually buy the real fsets when I can just vote and get the legendary headgears? The stats of the vote and donate forsaken king sets are the same, the only difference is that you can use expansion headgears for the donation sets, which is basically its selling point.

The point is that, you might have an interest to buy real Fsets if you want to avail expansion hats with no replica on legendary head gears. For me, the only issue that we are arguing with this is all about the economy. It's up for the GMs to decide on his suggestion. That's all for me.

That still defeats the purpose on why the vote sets has only the vote fhelm to go with it. It was made that way for a reason: those sets help you initially to be on par with the older players (in WoE etc) while you are still gaining tokens to get the real ones which are a bit better.

This is mostly a cosmetic issue anyway, I see no real reason to change the vote fsets nor add headgears for it(unless we add like 1-2 vote headgears, not questable ones). It's not like the sets differ in stats.

This is a cosmetic issue with the chance of wrecking a lot more than it's good for. RayRay is correct when it comes to the differences between the donation (king) set and the vote set. There is none stat-wise. The only difference is that you can wear the legendary headgears with the donation one and not with the vote one. If you want to limit this to the only difference being the donation set having LTD headgears and the vote set doesn't then I think you overestimate how many people have LTD headgears.

Since the vote items right now have the same effects as the donation set, and the donation set only adds fashion, I do not feel like newer people are in any disadvantage. Hence I'll have to disagree with this suggestion.

Keep in mind that this is just my personal view on the matter :)

You all might have forgotten about the "Order of the Dragons" didn't you? Or perhaps you may not be aware of this system.

Let me link it to all of you, click here

Now, the main objective in this suggestion is to make the Legendary Headgears become an expansion for the Vote Forsaken King set which I don't also think is a great idea. Why is that?

1. If it'll be for the Vote F.King Set, then it should also be redeemed via Voting.
  2. As mentioned by Rayray, it'll ruin the whole point of the expansions we have because to be honest, some legendary headgears look cooler than our Valk Expansions. And people might prefer to have those than the headgears that are in the token shop.

AND, like I said, we have an "Order of the Dragons" system that is still being worked on, and once the whole thing is finally complete, you won't be complaining anymore because your F.Knight Sets will be on par with the Vote F.King/F.King set effect thus, enabling you to use your Legendary Headgears wherever you go.

To be honest, it'll be easy to have what you want, just become a Rank 3 Dragonist and you are all set. Give your attention to the "Order of the Dragons" because it is the only solution I can think of for your suggestion. Let's just wait and see, because that system will be having its glorious days soon.

I hope all of you will understand, have a good day! :)

Edited by Victoria

-1 a very BIG NO.

besides from the fact stated above by many people, if you just want to look good go grab your self a quest helm nor a legendary hat whichever is suitable to your likes plus, why would you like to look good during pvp? dont let your looks deceive others let your play talk about who you are and not fashion.

And well you can make it a challenge for yourself. I used to pvp with just knight set and legendary headgears i can get through quest events, never had problems on my stalker as the stat difference is just a bit and i can just use some stat foods i had.

-1 This will destroy the economy, simply because you want "free items" (which you can quest) to have the same stats as donation items. It's just plain dumb.

If you want variety while using the Vote Set, then +1 this suggestion http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/32120-make-expansion-hats-stack-with-the-vote-set-effect/

For the use of Exp Hats while using a Vote Set.

Edited by DemonFoxx