rjfc

Multiple @ali

As the title suggests, i think we should be able to specify multiple @ali items.

Plenty of servers already have this, so it shouldn't be hard to implement, + it would be super helpful when hunting for 2 or more specific drops from the same monster without clogging your inventory with the other useless loot @autoloot brings.

there is a way around this. its kinda annoying but works just as well.

what i do is, put random stuff in my inventory. preferably items that only weigh about 1-5. including the item you need to farm. just make sure that whatever mob your killing does not drop any other item that is in your inventory. then keep the @autoloot command on, and your good to go!

i have farmed like this for a pretty long time now. and its great! saves alot of time.

but i wouldnt mind the @ali+ either. :D

Edited by lyryk001

there is a way around this. its kinda annoying but works just as well.

what i do is, put random stuff in my inventory. preferably items that only weigh about 1-5. including the item you need to farm. just make sure that whatever mob your killing does not drop any other item that is in your inventory. then keep the @autoloot command on, and your good to go!

i have farmed like this for a pretty long time now. and its great! saves alot of time.

but i wouldnt mind the @ali+ either. :D

Problem with this is that we can't farm equips :/

I think this is a Renewal feature, and our server is Pre-renewal so it's not possible for us to get this command.

Please do the traditional way, like lyryk001 has explained.

I recommend putting pet equipment in your inventory. They're weight is 0 and it's in the equips so you can spam putting as many as you can and leave spaces for the items you want to farm. One of my favorite pet equips that I hold every time I multi farm, pet poring backpack. Finish the quest from Dr. Bones to gain accessibility for the NPC selling pet equips.