lenkitty09

Who Have You Seen In Fro That Are Old Players Or Veterans?

I'm still pretty new on the server so couldn't know who old players are, however I have been playing RO since iRO open-beta. BUT, with that said, I wouldn't really call myself "Veteran" either. It feels like it would imply that I am currently "skilled", or "competent", or "totally aware of my surroundings".

I'm more like the type of "Veteran" that gets drunk and talks about my glory days on the battlefield ;)

I've played on this server on november/december 2009 to march 2010... i got busy so i stopped playing for a bit.... I wouldn't call myself a veteran nor i would say I'm skilled.... maybe moderate... and all xD.... though i am an old player... i got back on this server last year at around november... or december xD

I think the founder of my current guild was old enough to be called old player.

Tough he is not really open in public so maybe not many people know him.

Ryan a.k.a Yoji Biomenihaka / Bob Lee Swagger (Now the LK change name into Altheisen Riese)

Edited by gennova

Ryan(yoji biomehanika) david(Vizard,conqueror)ace(scorsch)faiz(monaco)ralph(soo woo)juli(ijuli) some peeps from pretty princesses, bass i saw wan a couple of days ago(don barreta) perry c. Carlo (ipoor, silvers reighleigh) catey, peeps from tards. And also me. :D

I don't have a guild so you would not normally see me in events where you usually see the old players(WoE, GvG). Although whenever I pop in, the first one I see easily is Faiz, Fia or David. Bass sometimes as well.

The oldest one would have been David as he was in fRO a few months before I even created my account.

• Like 1

Hi oldies! I'm a member since 2007. LOL

2007 IGN: Rofl For You, Epic, Limitless, Duke, Herald, Life's Fun-Emp Gone

Current IGN: Limitless Breaker, Limitless., Sub Acc

Nice to know you all. XD