dimension26

Simple Thanatos Issue & Solution (must Read) No Bs!

I want to go inside thanatos room but since I started playing FRO last March, I decided that it is unfair for every players. I even asked my friends and guildmates how but they said its impossible to do so, this create a discouragement to new players. One time I even heard someone broadcast they earn a car by doing it, im not saying this is true but at least you do something about it. So every time when the notice came I tried. Unfortunately, this room always says occupied. I keep seeing the same name killed thanatos everytime, they stayed there everytime, alts is camping in there. I really lost hope because even though I'm online most of the day, I can't even enter it. So even though I'm lazy to make a suggestion like this lol, I will try to call out for any GM to stop this. Instead, without any bulls*** you could make thanatos room cooldown to an account for 1 week, so that everybody will have their chances. Let's say those opportunist make many accounts, so in order for him to cover the week, he needs 84 accounts. Isn't it amazing? Or when you say cooldown for a player then it would b 1 month. This is just a simple suggestion anyway, take it or leave it. If you want this happen then comment for support.

Edited by dimension26

a 2nd hand car is worth around 200-300k(PH money) depends what brand and year, btw this players you mentioned bought a car are php sellers and must be banned from this server coz they break the rules, kinda pathetic and impossible to buy a car like that just by hunting thanatos card..kinda pathetic thats all lol.

thana room is thana room, they dont want "changes" nor progress to it so they stick to it, but the PK mode in other maps was removed which from my point of view is not a top priority right now, only "few" players control this so called "thana room" which is sad, well gotta face the music kid, unless miracle happens lol

Edited by wikedbazist

I agree with him, thanatos room is like own by only one person..

I suggest, there should be a limited time or something like in a form of registration for turns

1. A player can only register one character per account

2. Can re-register only after you killed your thanatos

3. The player should be on time during his turn, with 10-15 mins. limited time to execute

4. If the player fails to do so on the the time limit (10-15 mins.), next or another player should proceed

5. The player will automatically be warp out after the thanatos is killed, no by standers allowed.

TY . God Bless FRO

Edited by Norse_Joog

i think 1 week is too much, to enter thanatos you need a perfect timing, which not all player dont have, like using champ character, so i think its not fair to those good at entering thanatos to make it 1 week cooldown time, although its a good idea but i think its not fair, if you cant enter or you dont have a good reflexes, buy thanatos for tokken, i am thinkin that your suggestion is all favorable to you not to the guy who can enter thana. what GM genesis did to that room is enough no more no less, if you cant enter thana room practice on something else, try on your computer time.

-loving old thana opportunist

Ghost Rider

hahahaha noob complain and wants change. PROs however will always try to enter the room and study its mechanics. funny how many threads like this pop up already. They already made some changes they added the 10 mins warning interval and that should be enough for you to study the system.

yes i am a pro at that room noob. got 3 cards from that room already. that's 3 more than u will ever get for complaining here and trying to pass it out as suggestions. :th_e20: :th_e20: :th_e20: :th_e20: :th_e20: :th_e20: :th_e20: :th_e20:

Edited by debieyu

And I want to end this topic, please close this gm, its not my problem. thanks to all those who read in this topic. I love this server anyway. Below is a cool map and im done here.

Edited by dimension26