Moogle

Pvp Ladder Improvements

-PvP ladder

Make a new pvp wing with increased effect (Refined Sacred Wings) (not more than 10% redux) all stats +10 or 15 [1] slot worth 20 PvP tokens

(Refined Royal Angel Wings) 23% reflect +15vit [1] slot 20 PvP tokens

Edited by Moogle

Not a bad idea! Can list down here the current wings that we hage and their effects? Just so we can compare them the new suggested wings. :)

Do you guys think these refined wings have the same sprite as sacreds/RAWs?

I remember awhile ago some GMs had an idea along the lines of making a quest for upgrading the wings that required the original sacred/RAW. What do you think of possibly making it so you need to give PvP tokens AND the original sacred/RAW to get this refined version?

I remember awhile ago some GMs had an idea along the lines of making a quest for upgrading the wings that required the original sacred/RAW. What do you think of possibly making it so you need to give PvP tokens AND the original sacred/RAW to get this refined version?

Upgraded wings / sprite will be better. :)

Also, please note that we must "slightly" nerf the effects on Professors because they are getting all the redux they need that makes them sometimes impossible to kill.

Yes new sprites would be ideal.

Either making it take the Sacred wings + 20 pvp tokens or having it part of a quest would be fine as well.

We cant increase the demi human reduction anymore than we have already we are currently at 87% redux using the redux build, once you break the 90% threshold you take significantly less damage and are pretty much unkillable.

Also on the note of "Redux build" i think we need to change something on the current build for Clowns/Gypsy and Profs the current trend of playing full redux and only using tarot card or dispel/stone curse is very "anti fun" and not the type of pvp I think we want to have on this server (what i think we should to do nerf the "redux build") i think we need to disable Combat Knife from being able to stack with all the other redux, (like was done with friggs) just from taking this off i went from taking 74k from asura to 140k.

Edited by Moogle

I agree with Moogle. Another option would be lesser effect of wings on prof, etc jobs, instead of limiting the user with combat knife.

Edited by Ares

Right now I'm thinking it makes the most sense for us to have the same sprites for the improved version, since if I didn't like how the new sprites looked, I may not put in the effort to get the upgraded version. So for those improved ones, we can do those effects, but I'm also thinking we could add a new 3rd wing with a completely new effect. Or, do you guys think that would be better saved for later?

I think the new wings should be for a different build / effects.

Example: if the current Sacred Wings is used for Redux build; the new wings should be entirely for a different build like for movement speed like 20 to 25% but loses some HP, etc. :D

I think that could be a good idea, but it'd probably have to be more than just movement speed to be desirable, yea? Maybe something like adding to agi/luk as well, and then decreasing HP like you suggested. How much do you think it should add/decrease?

Well, you guys may find my ideas below crazy but could be a good starting point:

[option 1]

1 slot

5% Redux

23% Reflect

25% Movement Speed *

Decrease Max HP by 15%

+15 Vit

+15 Agi

*These movement speed will be very useful for last minute in WoE. So like this will be for switching only when you are about to go th But for it to be less OP, you lose some HP.

[option 2]

2 slots

23% reflect

5% Redux

25% Movement Speed

Decrease Max HP by 25%

+15 Agi

+15 Dex

+15 Str

Yes. 2 slots is CRAZY! But again, it's a starting point. :)

What I learned here in fRO is you give and take. So if we give these good stuff, we need to take back the max HP and stuff.

My main point with the increased movement speed is for it to become useful primarily for fleeing or rushing to emp. Hence giving more way to "other" wings build. :)

I'm against 2 slots. That'd be overkill for too many classes e.g. for Snipers being immune to stone curse, freeze and can have 3 Kiels (Ship Captain Hat [1], Mid Headgear [1] + Hypothetical 2 slotted Wings [2]). As for the reflect and damage reduction we currently do have eidelics which give you a hybrid effect of both Sacreds and Royal Angel Wings. I would like to have a complete new direction for example:

All Stats + ???

Health Points + ??%

OR

Agi, Dex, Luk + X [Archer class]

etc.

OR

Skill X + ??% [Class dependent]

Stats + ?

These are only raw ideas, but I'd like to have something totally different as our current PvP Wings effects and other than a mini version of the eidelics.

Do you guys think we should add new wings now, or should we just add the "improved" version of the existing sacreds/raws, and then later on when most people have those, add new ones to spice things up again? I'm thinking that may be the best action, so we don't play all of our cards at once so to speak. I'd like to know what you guys think though. :D

Just want to bring up to Dream and Veracity about the Combat Knife. Moogle and I propose to nullify the effects of Combat Knife when combined with Laughing PooPoo hat and Refined Deviling hat.

We can show you the difference of an Asura damage to a full redux Gypsy with and without Combat Knife. It will be more OP for Professors. :D