Mandy Lim

My Pvp Woe Wizard Build

Upper Headgear = LTD helm x2 (Kiel+Mayapurple) (Kiel+Forsaken Soldier) + Loli Mask(Kiel)
Middle Headgear = Butterfly Aura (Kiel)
Lower Headgear = High Wizard Ring of Divine (Kiel)

Weapon = Highness Staff x3 (Kingringx4) (Samurai,TG,TG,Phree) (Thana,TG,Phree,Phree) + Lwiz (DragonWarlordx2, Whitesmith, Phree)
Armor = King Armorx2 (Ghostring+TGK) (Puppetring+TGK)
Sheild = Frigg's x2 (GTB & Usakoring)
Cloak = King Cloak x2 (Skoll+ Raydric) (Salamanderx2)

Boots = King Boots (FBHx2)

Accessory = Urd's Earringx2 (Runes)

Stats =

Str 70+

Agi 99 (Aspd 195)
Int 280+

Dex 111

Vit 140+

Good Luck for all the Wizard and Enjoy ForsakenRO! <3

29406lj.jpg

Edited by Mandy Lim

Nice!! Seems to be a nice build....

what about having extra pair of boots, for deff....(something like: dwiz+amonra)???

Regarding accessory "Urd's Earringx2 (Siroma Siroma)" can be also swtichted to imp/imp...

• Like 1

id rather have gec+dwiz as defensive boots normally.

dont know how much of hp and mana GEC will giev to wiz since it has the least hp modifier. but the extra mana would be good as magic types have energy coat.

Nice!! Seems to be a nice build....

what about having extra pair of boots, for deff....(something like: dwiz+amonra)???

Regarding accessory "Urd's Earringx2 (Siroma Siroma)" can be also swtichted to imp/imp...

Nah man

FBH add 10% MATK and 50% of Stave Damage

Urds's + Siroma is fixed

Because High Wizard Bless ring add Cold Bolt Damage

id rather have gec+dwiz as defensive boots normally.

dont know how much of hp and mana GEC will giev to wiz since it has the least hp modifier. but the extra mana would be good as magic types have energy coat.

Wiz doesnt need those card in boots

Energy Coat can tank everything

we use seeds to recover HP & SP

So why are u needing so many of SP?

• Like 2

Nah man

FBH add 10% MATK and 50% of Stave Damage

Urds's + Siroma is fixed

Because High Wizard Bless ring add Cold Bolt Damage

Wiz doesnt need those card in boots

Energy Coat can tank everything

we use seeds to recover HP & SP

So why are u needing so many of SP?

Actually, in certain situations, the dwiz shoes helps if enemies are mostly physical attackers. If you get ganged in those situations, energy coat won't save you since wizard hp aint that high. You also won't be using stave always, so it is better to switch to a shoe that gives some sort of defense, especially you claim that this is a WoE build. Also, in WoE, very rarely you will be needing stave crasher(if you do, then your guildmates are slow to kill someone using GTB), so the FBH is a bit wasted there. The 10% matk it gives can easily be replaced with int foods and buffs.

Profs have energy coat as well and have higher hp than wiz, have more defensive skills like fog. Even then, they still die. You cannot claim energy coat to tank everything. In WoE, it might be enough as ranged damage is nerfed there, but in PvP, I would not rely on energy coat alone.

Regarding the acc cards, I agree with you, the Siroma are fixed if you use the ring and you use deluge+water ball. If you use stone curse extensively or your strategy in WoE is to be with a prof that can spider web for you, imp card should work well. In other words, any of them would do, as the increase in cold bolt on the ring is not that huge.

• Like 3

Cocky Sky! Haha! Where is my credits... kiddin!

Sir Ray Ray's point was so good! It's just a matter of switch and it saves you in everything esp in WOE entrances and last minutes where crazy peeps spams hard...

Also, the attack speed is not just for stave but also helps in spamming bolts and you could like merge (on deluge) cold bolt and waterball that is why she is using siroma. Meow signature! Lol

Anyway, good job on sharing, Sky! Peace!

• Like 1

Well as far as I know, the card that give the chance to cast some skill like Dragoon Warlord Card only counted once.

So 2 Dragoon Warlord Card would be a waste since only one of them will be counted.

Its my knowledge in official server, but since this is private server with plenty of modified item, I don;t know if the same calculation was did here.

As for my own build on any of my char, I always bring at least 1 harass weapon like Dragoon Warlord, Metalling, VR, Thana Maero and such and only compound one per card as for this case was hard to test whether compounding more then 1 of same card with the same name or different name with same effect will increase the proc chance, since its called "chance" while the probability is hard to calculate roughly by math.

And rather than WS Card which almost all players go to war zone fully buffed with FCP, VR rock more then WS and the chance of WS card actually hit was very low even though I did use it myself along with VR. Probably I'll switch it in the future when a better card was implemented.

^ yes dual dragoon wiz will not work, that is why I would say use amon ra if you want higher kyrie chance, or just use plain antique firelocks or green ferus or just use FBH with dragoon wiz if you have to.

Your other weapon is basically what I have as well. Although to fully utilize it, you have to get close or use melee reflect.