wQJXLUi.png

Hello to the old and new players of ForsakenRO! I dedicated my day just to make this guide on how to donate in fRO. I'll try to make it as easy to understand as possible. Comments and suggestions are much appreciated!

First of all, let me be clear to everyone that donating is a form of helping fund the server. The money goes to improving and securing the server. Not to mention the high cost of labor and monthly fees we pay for the server to keep running. :)

Secondly, I will only cover the process for Braintree (Discover, AMEX, Mastercard, and Visa) and BDO Unibank Deposit (for Philippines only). Other forms of donations like Amazon, Western Union, Paypal, etc. must be directed to Genesis, the administrator of fRO. You may add Genesis on Skype: jorgeluisf350.

Lastly, any form of chargeback/scam on us is a criminal offense. Anyone who tries to commit these crimes will be punished. So make sure you pay as soon as possible. You may review the server rules here http://www.forsaken-ro.net/forum/topic/16-rules/

THE TOKEN SHOP / BRAINTREE / BDO UNIBANK (PH only)

Edited by Ares
  • Like 1

Step 1: Go to tokenshop

Go to https://forsaken-ro.net/tokenshop and you will see its homepage something like the image below. The homepage depends on the new products, promos, etc.

eeOXsou.png

Step 2: Navigate, Search, and ADD TO CARD

It's pretty self explanatory: you can NAVIGATE through the navigation box

dM8rtzL.png

SEARCH using the search box

IaeQc8M.png

And ADD TO CART the items that you want to purchase

GSdKfpf.png

You can also put multiple number of orders if you like. Let's use the Token ($0.10 each) for example. You can put 30 to order 30pcs of Tokens before you Add to cart!

8Aye0iB.png

Step 3: View Cart and Checkout

Once you're okay with the stuff you added on cart, check them once more so you'd know how much the total amount you need to pay.

rXxb4KU.png

At this point, you can delete some of the items you don't want to be in your cart, or you might want to look for more items and add them to your cart. Once you're happy with the list of items in your cart, you may click on "Proceed to Checkout"

qBNApvz.png

Step 4: Choose Braintree / BDO Unibank Deposit (PH Only)

Once you clicked on Checkout, you'll be directed to this page. Just fill-in all the required fields especially the Account Name (not password) and Order Notes (this is where you put the specifics like, "my in-game name is [GM]Ares..."

1at63hd.png

SEE NEXT STEPS FOR

BRAINTREE | BDO UNIBANK (PH only)

Edited by Ares

STEPS FOR BRAINTREE

I recommend this to all credit card holders. This is also the easiest way to donate and you can get your items as soon as Genesis sees your orders.

Click on the radiobox for Braintree and fill-up the necessary fields such as your Credit Card Number, Card Security Code (found at the back of your credit card), and your card's expiration date.

uLm9bPZ.png

You will see a successful message if you completed to place your order.You will receive an automated email every time you order.

Also take note that when you donate worth $100 or above, Genesis will need to validate with you manually. Genesis would ask for any valid IDs like Passport or Driver's license.

Once Genesis confirms that you've successfully followed the steps, he will then put all your ordered items @storage. It sometime takes 1 to 2 days waiting time to get your items.

Edited by Ares

STEPS FOR BDO UNIBANK

We understand that not all players in ForsakenRO are card holders especially players from the Philippines. So we had a partnership with local company in the Philippines called DLSMIZEL DESIGN SOLUTIONS. They are willing to help us on donations and we are happy that there's a way for Filipinos to donate even without a credit card.

Once you are ready to checkout, choose the radiobox for BDO Unibank Deposit (PH Only) as seen below.

LwcwzQQ.png

You will then get a message like the one below

Your order has been received and is now being processed. Your order details are shown below for your reference:
Please deposit the PHP equivalent of this order into our BDO Unibank Account.
For Manila Customers
Total Amount $ x 50 + 50 = amount to be deposited
For Provincial Customers
Total Amount $ x 50 + 100 = amount to be deposited
The bank information is:
Bank: BDO
Account Name: DLSMIZEL DESIGN SOLUTIONS
Account Number: 0040 4018 7949
Once you have done so, email us at [email protected] with a picture of the payment slip, your order ID number, and your username.

Once Genesis confirms that you've successfully followed the steps, he will then put all your ordered items @storage. It sometime takes 1 to 2 days waiting time to get your items.

Edited by Ares
  • Like 1

For Braintree you'd want to indicate that if your order exceeds $100, Genesis will ask for proof of credit card ownership.

Good one. Thank you for that.

Due to increase conversion rate of USD to PHP, we have changed it from 45 to 50 PHP : 1 USD. Please note of this change starting today.

gm ares so i can send money to this bdo account using enjaz here in saudi because.. everytime i send money to my family using enjaz to bdo my famly always receive my mone.. so i ask if i can send money this bdo account here at saudi..

gm ares so i can send money to this bdo account using enjaz here in saudi because.. everytime i send money to my family using enjaz to bdo my famly always receive my mone.. so i ask if i can send money this bdo account here at saudi..

Not sure about that but as long as we received the money, then we can work on it.

Question. I'm from Australia, and am with CBA ( Commonwealth Bank of Australia ). I can do an international transfer but am unsure as to what to put in the account name? Does that mean account holder name? cause thats what we call it lol. if so, is there any estimation as to when the donation will clear and items be given?

Regards,

Sam

Question. I'm from Australia, and am with CBA ( Commonwealth Bank of Australia ). I can do an international transfer but am unsure as to what to put in the account name? Does that mean account holder name? cause thats what we call it lol. if so, is there any estimation as to when the donation will clear and items be given?

Regards,

Sam

It refers to your ingame account name (username). Which is what you enter on top of your password.

It refers to your ingame account name (username). Which is what you enter on top of your password.

Oh ok fair enough thankyou. Also what is the approximate delay in funds receivable?

​Thankyou for your assistance.

Hye im from malaysia..

I juz wanna ask about my bank..

Im only have debit card to buy it..

Im currently holding my order for now cause dont know the currency of the payment..and also dont know how to pay it with which one method..

Is it using ph or usd??

Cause i need to convert the price from the website to my currency in my country..

Pls help me..tq

The tokenshop accepts USD payments. If your card is Visa or MasterCard, it should be fine.

On 2/5/2017 at 10:47 PM, pOtZkiee said:

What if im working in Saudi Arabia and i dont have card as well, can i deposit money o bdo account (philippines) ???

You could ask someone to do it for you in the Philippines like friends or a family member. Someone you cantrust on then follow the steps.

On 8/4/2017 at 11:00 AM, zhazhan00 said:

What if i Place my order and pay the bill after 1 week is that ok ??

or should i pay immediately ??

Yes,

That is fine.

For BDO Unibank PH option...

Is the deposit amount affected by currency exchange rate changes?
For example, today's exchange rate is 1USD = 52 PHP, and my total order amounts to 200USD, then the total amount to be deposited is (200 x 52) + 50 (for MNL)?

On 4/29/2018 at 10:48 AM, Kate Luminary said:

For BDO Unibank PH option...

Is the deposit amount affected by currency exchange rate changes?
For example, today's exchange rate is 1USD = 52 PHP, and my total order amounts to 200USD, then the total amount to be deposited is (200 x 52) + 50 (for MNL)?

The specifics are provided when you initialize an order and select BDO Bank Deposit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord_Eat said:

Im here from thailand i dont have any bank account but we have a western union here how to donate using western union?  Thanks... 

Hi,

You can ask GM Genesis for Western Union.

• Thanks 1