Victoria

Post Your Questions For The Forsakenro Staffs 2nd Official Interview!

onaR6tb.png

ForsakenRO Staffs

2nd Official Interview

Do you want to get to know our ForsakenRO Staffs more? Do you have this certain question that you wanted to ask for a long time now?

Now's your chance to ask them! I'll compile and pick the best questions given here and will ask our ForsakenRO staffs together

with some of my questions.

Make sure to think of in-game related questions, like "What is your favorite city in RO and why?"

Having to post questions that are insulting/offensive will have a warning and post-deletion

Repetition of this offense will warrant to 10% warning points

I will be leaving this post starting now 8/7/2015. It will end at 8/13/2015

Have fun!

Edited by Victoria
  • Like 2

Bumping this :) Post your questions now for a chance to be included in the 2nd Official Interview for ForsakenRO Staffs.

I want to ask what Genesis and Veracity are doing to prevent hacks?
I've seen other servers with anti-hack systems in place where it stops you using your F1-F9 bar for macro users & Autoseed users.
And for other things such as BN/Sprite edit. - It gives you a warning when you log in saying you have a modified client and it auto-disconnects you till you remove the mods/sprite edit/bn out of the files/folder.

My question is, Why aren't we doing this? Why isn't there something in place like this to stop people using cheats and make the game more fair play? - I've spoken with friends about this too and they don't see why we can't have it.

Why do we have to suffer from people using hacks when there are ways and means to stop people doing so?

• Like 1

I'd want that ^ to be included. But here's my own question.

Are we aware that certain timezones experience a lack of GM hosted events? I kind of find it unfair that other people get less (or nothing at all) event tokens in certain times of the day. Automated events should get the job done but not all of them are 'beneficial' or fun at all. Most of the automated events require certain characters, or gear, or even experience to be able to participate in them nicely. I'm talking about Last Man Standing and MVP Invasion. And add the close-to-impossible-to-win events like the Pori Pori Revenge and the Cluck! Cluck! Boom! events. I've seen the Poring Punch event in the Wiki, but i've never seen or experienced it in game. I've no idea why or how it's not in circulation anymore. Maybe we can get that back on. We need an "everyone is welcome" event, like the Poring Catcher. Exactly like how the Poring Catcher is for everyone to try on without it being so hard that no one seems to win for centuries.

I'm sorry if this turned out to be much longer but as a summary; Are we planning OR Has there been any plans on refactoring the automated events we currently have so that people still have constant ways of getting event tokens when GMs are not around to host events themselves?

Edited by BeforeMidnight

My questions is simple: Why and how did you become GM or Event Organizer? I mean I played Ragnarok for years and I really don't know how to become a GM xD I would love to do events and such and I'm just interested how you got there :P

My questions is simple: Why and how did you become GM or Event Organizer? I mean I played Ragnarok for years and I really don't know how to become a GM xD I would love to do events and such and I'm just interested how you got there :P

I can answer that for you.

The GM Team/Genesis+Veracity mostly require gms when theyre getting low of staff or want/require new members to bring their new/fresh ideas into the server.

It can be when some gms go inactive or cant do their job anymore. (Its not rly a job but its kinda like a job?) They recruit i believe once every 5-6months or something from what i can remember, They tell you what you need to do in a list of things that they look for in a player who wishes to become a gm. Really just keep checking the General discussion etc for when theyre hiring new gms and you should get all the info you want.

Or search for the GM Application thread (Should still be here even if its not in use)

I can answer that for you.
The GM Team/Genesis+Veracity mostly require gms when theyre getting low of staff or want/require new members to bring their new/fresh ideas into the server.
It can be when some gms go inactive or cant do their job anymore. (Its not rly a job but its kinda like a job?) They recruit i believe once every 5-6months or something from what i can remember, They tell you what you need to do in a list of things that they look for in a player who wishes to become a gm. Really just keep checking the General discussion etc for when theyre hiring new gms and you should get all the info you want.
Or search for the GM Application thread (Should still be here even if its not in use)

Correction, Hiring of GMs will be announced in the "Announcement Thread", the details will be provided there on how to apply. Click Here

And if your question is about me having my position, I prepared and planned ALOT of fully-detailed projects together with my partner which will help the server grow in the future, which also led me to having been part of the "Event Organizer" Group (Actually, I am the first and only one in this group). If you want to become a GM, I suggest that you start by helping people in the forums and ingame, teaching them the ways, make guides or perhaps, you can use your imagination and create awesome ideas that will hugely benefit our server. After that, apply and give your best answers for the GM Applications.

Quick answers! thank you two for that :) I guess before I can become GM or something like that, I have to play more I mean I'm still a noob xD don't really know everything and such :th_e5:

Closed.

The 2nd official interview will now be prepared and will be shown to the public SOON!